new version, colored chickens and truffle pigs
- Registered Member
Member for 1 year, 10 months, and 18 days
Last active Sat, Jun, 29 2019 16:26:08
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 3, 2019Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I am working on a mod that changes the way agriculture works in Minecraft. As of now the mod changes the following things:
1) It adds a new "crop" called weeds. Every crop (wheat, potato, carrot, beetroots) has a small chance of turning into weeds whenever they grow a stage. These weeds spread to nearby crops that aren't fully grown if you don't take care of them.
2) Using a hoe to till the ground creates a custom farmland block that doesn't allow plants of any kind to grow unless you bonemeal the farmland. Once a crop has fully grown the farmland underneath loses it's nutrition and you have to bonemeal it again. ( Note: Stems persist but won't grow any melons or pumpkins if the ground is not bonemealed and upon growth also consume the nutrition )
3) You can no longer use bonemeal to grow crops or stems.
4) Pigs have a new AI behaviour that works similiar to sheeps eating grass. But instead of acting as a lawnmower they instead act exactly like a hoe would act on ground ( coarse dirt to dirt, dirt/grass to farmland ) with one addition - they can turn my custom farmland block into it's nutrated state without the use of bonemeal.
Here's the curseforge link:
Let me know what you think
May 7, 2019Posted in: Maps
Version 2 is out !
Changes are listed on the project site
May 6, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
The project is now on curseforge! No more dodgy mediafire links https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/enhanced-hay
May 6, 2019Posted in: Maps
i think you should make cobblestone smelt to lava and require bucket , like smelt wet sponge to sponge and need bucket to get water bucket :))
Can't do that but I am gonna possibly change it to blasting to magma block then magma block + empty bucket = lava bucket
and add invisible ocean monument , heart of the sea from fishing
gonna add heart of the sea as invisible structures are kinda cheaty
cause all biomes in the map just flower_forest , so how can squid , fox can spawn ?
No need for squid, you can get ink sacs from fishing but about foxes, i'll add a way
May 6, 2019Posted in: Maps
It's out guys The goal is to make everything available without allowing travel to other dimensions. If you think something is not available message me, I'll add it. Also I'll appreciate feedback on the droprates of fishing, mobs etc.
May 4, 2019Posted in: Maps
Hey OP, are you planning on releasing this soon? Even in the "beta" that it's in now I'm super interested.
I haven't done any additional work yet since the last post but to make a map where you spawn on the normal skyblock "block" but in a flower forest biome. There you can harvest all the small flowers for dyes I can give you the current version if you'd like. You can play it on your own map
May 4, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
I made a resource pack that improves the vanilla hay texture by desaturating it and changing the color of the strip around it to brown. Additionally the resource pack adds slabs and stairs for hay blocks by overriding andesite stairs and slabs. There is an optional datapack that overrides the crafting recipes for andesite stairs and slabs so that they now use hay blocks instead of blocks of andesite.
Hope you like it!
If you want to see the blocks in action here are 2 reddit posts I made:
I removed the dodgy mediafire link as the project is now on curseforge
Apr 20, 2019Posted in: Maps
I already did! Cobblestone in Blast Furnace for 1000 seconds. ( How long 1 lava bucket lasts as fuel )
Here are some more things I did:
1. Added potions and blaze rods to Witch loot
2. Changed zombie and zombie villager to drop special drops ( iron, carrots, potatoes ) without being killed by player
3. Enderman drops End Stone and Chorus Flowers
4. Player can't enter Nether Portal blocks ( gets tped out of them ) but can still build Portal or Zombie Pigman farm
5. Netherrack can be made by smelting gravel for 100 ticks
Apr 14, 2019Posted in: Maps
I started working on a datapack for a Skyblock map in 1.14. The main thing is I don't want to enable The Nether, because that takes away from the whole "one lonely island idea". Also I don't want any extra island like the floating sand island for example. Things I have added so far:
- Changed fishing loot treasures to contain Iron/ Gold Ingots, Diamonds, Emeralds, Quartz.
- Changed Composter loot table to drop Dirt if the Composter is full when it's broken ( you still get Bone Meal if you empty it manually )
- Added recipe for Gravel and Sand to Stonecutter ( 1 : 1 Cobble - Gravel, Gravel - Sand )
- Changed Grass loot table to drop all kinds of Seeds instead of only Wheat Seeds
Any ideas what else I could add?
An initial release it out !
Feeback on item availability and drop rates appreciated. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/the-skys-the-limit
- To post a comment, please login.