So I have a couple of questions about elevators, and I've searched to see if I can find answers any where and so far, I've had no luck.
So I'm trying to build a really tall elevator (Or, in fact, several really tall elevators) but I can't work out how to build them.
The distance between the stops is 130 blocks. I can't get screens to travel that distance vertically, and it appears I can't get elevators on redstone signals to travel that far either :/
So two questions I guess:
- Is there a maximum distance between elevator blocks?
- If so, is there any way to extend the range, without resorting to multiple separate elevators?
- Is there a way to get around the Y distance limit of 33 on Screens?
Thanks in advance!
1. There doesn't appear to be one. I set up a quick test from bedrock to the overworld limit, and it worked fine.
2. see above.
3. The elevator button module can be tied to any elevator block in the chain and it'll register all the floors. Just set up a screen controller on each floor and you're good to go.