Any chance that the 360 version will get new music? I heard some in the PS3 version.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 12 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 9 2015 14:54:35
- 0 Followers
- 64 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Mar 6, 2015Lighting issues with half slabs. Something I've noticed for the last several updates. Also... not being able to access chests and crafting tables whilst crouching on ladder. Used to be able to do this in prior updates.Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Dec 18, 2014winterwrought posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thHaven't DLed the update yet. Will do later.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Two questions... are nether chest spawns in? New music?
Dec 13, 2014winterwrought posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thI wonder what they meant when they "added lots of new sounds". Does that mean new music (like from XB1)? Or just new effects for the new mobs and such.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Sep 24, 2014I'd advocate a meteorite tier of armour and weapons. It'll be even more rarer than emerald - only generating on certain maps in the form of a crater. You'd need a diamond pickaxe to mine the stuff (much like obsidian) and would be rather costly to enchant (level 30+ plus for lvl one of any enchantment) to prevent it from being too overpowered.Posted in: MCX360: Suggestions
But it won't happen. Diamond's the best of the best on console. Don't see this happening.
Sep 24, 2014I fully support. Both a Fallot and LotR mashup pack would be awesome.Posted in: MCX360: Suggestions
A few more suggestions (if I may):
- Leather armour (raider armour)
- Golden armour (radiation suit, similar to city texture pack ver.)
- Iron armour (metal armour)
- Diamond armour (power suit or tesla)
- Sledgehammer for iron sword (substitute lead pipe/two hammers being excessive IMO)
- Baseball bat for wooden sword (possibly substitute nailboard)
- Sniper rifle for wooden bow (substitute crossbow or throwing spears as they can be charged unlike guns; also more kid-friendly)
- Nuka cola variant bottles for potions
- Ovens for furnaces
- Footlockers for chests
- Brahmin steaks or Salisbury steaks for cooked steaks
- Dandy boy apples for apples
- Molerat wondermeat or Pork n'Beans for cooked porkchops
- Junkfood for cookies
- Instamash for baked potatoes
- Sweetroll/cake for cakes
- Brahmin for cows
- Molerats for pigs
- Nightstalkers for cats
- Feral dogs for wolves
- Dogmeat-like dogs for tamed
- Feral ghouls for zombies
- Mirelurk kings or centaurs for creepers
Sep 19, 2014Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
And thanks for putting them up.
- Dale + Erebor (as stated above)
- Mines of Moria
- Mirkwood Forest (forest in a swamp biome, spider spawners and cobwebs everywhere)
- Dol Guldur in said forest + Radagast the Brown's house
- Mount Doom + Black Gate
- Helm's Deep (stone brick variations, siege towers and other equipment, even place where you can activate a bunch of TNT and blow a hole in the wall)
- Edoras (more befitting with the advent of horses)
- Minas Tirith (ambitious though; made up of sandstone and/or nether quartz)
Sep 19, 2014Posted in: MCX360: Suggestions
I'm all for this: biome ambience w/ an optional toggle. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing new mobs to accompany said ambience (birds and frogs)... but that won't happen.
Sep 18, 2014Semi-great to me, and not-so-much to others, is my hotel on my first world. Four stories plus a poolroom in the basement, nine rooms, lobby/restaurant, and small pool in the back (where animals like to spawn for some reason). Smallish, but more detailed to compensate (more my thing). Then there's the museum I'm currently building in my current world. Not massive by any means, but still big nonetheless. I've gone through dozens of stacks of sandstone to build that. And then there's the motel in same world. Eight rooms - each with a bathroom; office, and parking lot.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Sep 12, 2014I've stated this before, but I'd like to see the new flowers and fishing features from 1.7. Wishful thinking, I know. Consoles probably won't see anything close to 1.7 and beyond until sometime next year at the earliest.Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Sep 12, 2014Awesome as this might be, it just wouldn't work on console. Lag (as mentioned) and limitations don't you know. No matter how appealing a warning siren blaring and then hunkering down in some underground bunker might be.Posted in: MCX360: Suggestions
Sep 11, 2014Support. A mash-up pack combining the fantasy pack and skyrim pack with a little bit of natural.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Iron Golems: Ents (it does fit them)
Villagers: Bree Folk
Spiders + Cave Spiders: Mini Shelobs (Spiderlings)
Creepers: Berserkers (like the one who blew up a wall at Helm's Deep)
Zombies: Orcs (w/ armour and weapons with update 1.4 - would look more the part)
Pigmen: Oathbreakers (ghost army from the 3rd film) or perhaps Goblins
Endermen: Ringwraiths (again, befitting... though a bit tall)
Slimes, Magma cubes, Ghasts, Witches, and Wither skeletons I've no ideas for.
Dec 12, 2013I've had a number of usernames (8+). I wasn't really known by any of them. But those, as well as the ones I have now, just don't fit the bill. I'm having trouble trying to conceive a new one... that actually defines me. My current one kind of works (as I was born in a winter month). Though I think I can do better.Posted in: General Off Topic
Nov 27, 2013Not relationships per se. But rather a number of ill-fated connections that never took flight. I've caused them a good deal of grief and wouldn't want to cause more if it can be helped.Posted in: General Off Topic
I've learned that... if you're not serious, then don't even bother.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.