IMPORTANT NOTE:The whitelist has been WIPED CLEAN, so EVERYONE will have to REPOST their mod applications USING THE NEW FORM.
We now have an official server forumsGulliver server, (mostly for friends and etc.), and posted in the Gulliver thread about it.Apparently, a whole lot more people took interest than was expected.So I've revised to making my own thread for the server. (Yay for threads!)
*Ahem*Aaaaaaaanyway...The server IS whitelisted, mind you, so no random griefers logging on. And, as stated above, this is a NO GRIEF server. I will not hesitate to ban you should I catch you doing so. If you have a complaint about it, PM me.Oh, and here is a fun little trailer drakenguard made: (Thanks draken ;D)
Some simple rules before we all go haywire over the IP:1) No griefing, hacking, etc. etc. etc. This is meant to be a semi-peaceful server, so no crack nuts running around.
Note: PvP may end up being allowed. Be sure to vote!
PvP has now been allowed! Please remember to play fair. If PvP proves to be a problem, it will be disabled again. Remember to watch out for tinies!
2) Do not destroy another players property. Raiding chests, etc. Though this should go right under griefing if you ask me, so JUST DON'T FRICKIN' DO IT.
3) Have fun, be courteous, etc. etc. etc...
4) Put 'I like cheese' somewhere in your little application form.
5) I am server ruler. All must bow down to ME. ...In other words, what I say goes. (Though that doesn't mean I'm not liable to change my mind )
6) If a smaller players asks for you to put them down, put them down. Don't walk around forcefully taking players away from what they were doing. Remember to use common sense...
7) Do not post your whitelist application twice please. I know waiting can be hard, but we WILL eventually get to your app. Just be patient.
8) Pat yourself on the back for reading the rules. You did a good thing.
9) Mod Rule Guidelines (For those who keep asking what they're allowed to do as a mod)
1) You are allowed to accept and whitelist people in my absence, as school and studies have been keeping me from doing so myself as of late.
2) Should a player ask, you are allowed to change their basesize.
3) You may switch to and from creative mode freely, but please do not give out valuable items to players. (Tools such as a stick or some string is okay though)
4) You may NOT appoint anyone to a mod status under ANY circumstances. Mod apps are for me only to review and accept. To disobey this rule would result in an instant ban.
5) You may ban a player should you catch them griefing, raiding, etc. Just be sure to PM me when you do so telling me who you banned, when, and why.6) Be sure to have a kind attitude, and be generous to fellow players. Also, have funNote: For those who like to roleplay and such, we do host occasional roleplays on the server. You're welcome to come on and organize your own little story. :3
....:Applications:....And now,Behold,*Wait for it*The applications! (Good Luck):
IGN: (Your mc username)
Why do you want to join our server?: (This can be really complicated or very simple. You can go ahead and write a two page story, or say 'I want a good survival server.' Go ahead and be creative!)
What can/will you do to contribute?: (How will having you benefit our server?)
Tell us a little about yourself: (How long you have played minecraft, how familiar you are with the gulliver mod, your hobbies/interests, etc, etc.)
Other: (Anything else you may have forgotten... (*hint hint*))
Moderator App*:IGN: (Your mc username)
Why do you want to be a Mod?: (Since this is a moderator app, I'm going to be a bit more choosy as to what you put here. Be creative, and proper grammar please! Also, please use at least one paragraph when answering this.)
Have you been a Mod before?: (Title says all)
Have you been banned before?: (If so, why?)
How active do you think you could be?: (Self explanatory.)
How long have you been playing on this server?: (Self explanatory.)
What makes you different from our other Mods?: (Aka, why should we chose you? Also one paragraph, preferably more.)
How would you solve the following scenario:
A good friend of yours has recently started playing on the server. You notice a conflict in the chat between your friend and one of the players that you recognize as an occasional player. The two seemed to be having an argument over ores, and by the time you teleport you are in time to see your friend killing the other player. When you ask what happened, your friend states, "He stole my diamonds!" while holding a newly picked up diamond in his hand. However, the other player makes the same accusation. What do you do?
Other: (Anything else that pops into your mind)
*Please note that whether I accept you or not as a moderator depends on how active you are on both the servers and the forums, as well as how trustworthy I think you are. Impress me!We are open to more moderators! Feel free to make an app, but if you do, please be reasonably active!
....:IP Address:....Alright, with everything out of the way, here's the server IP so you can all log on and have fun.(Unless you're a griefer, in which case go to hell.)
*Please note that the IP does change from time to time, so if you are unable to connect double check to be sure the IP hasn't been changed.
(The mods list was recently revised, which means we are accepting more, (active) mods!)
....:FAQ:....1. I get a Bad Packet ID 171 Error when I try to log on?
I'm pretty sure I stated in the beginning that this is a GULLIVER server. You will need Gulliver to log on and play.
2. I don't know how to install mods and I really want to log on, HELP!
You can try installing it with MC Patcher or Magic Launcher, which should do most of the work for you. Otherwise, look up an installation video on YouTube.
3. The resize buttons at spawn don't work! D:
The resize buttons target the nearest player, so make sure no one is closer to the button when you press it.If it still doesn't work, see if you can tag me while I'm online, tag a mod online, or PM me and we'll resize you until spawn is repaired.
4. Could you please whitelist my friend [Insert Friend Here]?
If your friend honestly wants to get whitelisted have them create their OWN app. Otherwise, no.