- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months, and 10 days
Last active Sat, Dec, 2 2017 22:37:40
- 0 Followers
- 187 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Mar 14, 2013Hey guys! I recently made a user friendly simple Day/Night sensor door. What it does is that during the day the door will be open, but during the night the door will shut to keep unwanted intruders out!Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Day time :
Night time :
How to build:
Put two sticky pistons as shown.
Add two wool going back and put a sticky piston on the back wool.
Add a redstone block in the empty space.
Add a daylight sensor on top of the single piston stacked on the wool.
Lastly add the block type you want the door to be.
Now copy that onto the other side and your done!
I hope this was helpful for new redstoners.
*Click the green button if this was helpful!*
Mar 13, 2013This is really simple, and doesn't take too many resources. Anyone who has already experimented with this should already know to do it, but this isn't for anyone that's really familiar with redstone is it?Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
What this does is, in the day time the lamp is powered off as show here.
But in the night time, when you most need lamps, its powered on.
There you go. Hope this helped anyone wanting something like this!
*Click the green button :)*
Mar 3, 2013Hey guys I've been playing this factions server for quite some time now and I'm dying for a review of my castle. Tell me straight if it a piece of crap, or if its damn right fantastic. Thanks guys.Posted in: Screenshots
[Hold]: What I mean when I said hold is this is the area we go to defend our castle.
Oct 26, 2012Hey guys! I just had a idea to make a parking lot for pigs. Since the new update came out I have been enjoying that you can finally control pigs. Quiet useful if you in a flat landed place and need to get some where quickly.Posted in: Creative Mode
So here are some pictures of my Pig lot made in creative.
So there you have it guys. Love it, Rate it, Comment it!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jun 12, 2011Sphax84 posted a message on Sphax PureBDcraft (14/09/2019) - All resolutions / 100% completePosted in: Resource Packs
(all versions for Minecraft Java Edition available on bdcraft.net)
READ THIS FIRST
2) Use a fresh version of Minecraft (Optifine is recommended but not required)
3) Before reporting a problem or asking for support, check the forum!
Designed to let you play Minecraft as if you were in a Comic book!
Note: This pack is available in all resolutions from 16x to 512x. The recommended resolution is 128x. Use the one which fit your computer!
PureBDcraft Preview on BDcraft.net: BDcraft preview - screenshots
PureBDcraft is 100% complete!
It has HD Comic Book styled textures for all the features available in Vanilla Minecraft (and more if you are using Optifine). If you use one or more Mods, PureBDcraft can also be used thanks to more than 100 Mods Patches available on BDcraft.net.
You have all blocks, items, mobs, armors, GUI, particles, entities, logos, animations, skins and even 3D models for some Blocks and some Items!
- PureBDcraft is a resourcepack containing many different files; mainly textures in PNG format and 3D models in JSON format.
- PureBDcraft has been tested as much as possible, but it may contain bugs. If you find one, you can report it on the forum.
- PureBDcraft has been scanned for viruses and malware and does not contain any (resourcepacks do not contain any executable files).
- PureBDcraft is downloadable only if you use the official links available on this page. In the unlikely event the pack causes damage to your computer BDcraft takes no responsibility for any damage rendered.
As a user of PureBDcraft you agree that you ARE authorised to:
- decompile, alter and remix PureBDcraft for personal use if, and only if, you do not share the altered pack publicly.
- decompile, alter and remix PureBDcraft for exclusive use in online videos if, and only if, you do not share the altered pack publicly and you add due credits in the video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): “PureBDcraft ResourcePack by https://bdcraft.net”.
- monetize online videos using PureBDcraft if, and only if, you do not share the altered publicly and you add due credits in the video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): “PureBDcraft ResourcePack by https://bdcraft.net”.
- decompile, alter and remix PureBDcraft for use in non-commercial software if, and only if, you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to BDcraft.net): “Textures/3D Models/Sounds from PureBDcraft ResourcePack by https://bdcraft.net”.
- decompile, alter and remix PureBDcraft for use in other games (i.e. make a “port”) if, and only if, you do not monetize the work in any way and you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to BDcraft.net): “Textures/3D Models/Sounds from PureBDcraft ResourcePack by https://bdcraft.net”.
- copy, alter and remix textures from PureBDcraft for Mods Patches (read this thread for details).
For any other reason than those previously stated you agree you ARE NOT authorised to:
- modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, monetise, reproduce, alter, or decompile PureBDcraft.
- create a remixpack using one or more files from PureBDcraft.
- Ask anything on the dedicated forum: PureBDcraft forum
The main resoucepack
- Open Minecraft and navigate to “Options” then “Resource Packs”.
- Click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Download the version of the pack for the version of Minecraft you’re playing and place the zip in your resourcepacks folder.
- Go back to Minecraft (you might need to exit the resourcepacks screen and re-open it).
- Click the pack to enable it.
- Click “Done” and wait for Minecraft to load the textures.
- If the pack fails to load either assign more RAM to Minecraft or use lower resolution textures.
- PureBDcraft supports more than 200 Mods (such as Dense Metals, Traverse, Aquaculture, Redstone Arsenal, IndustrialCraft², Wireless Pattern Terminal, EnderIO and a lot more)
- PureBDcraft also supports compilations of Mods (such as "Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons", "All The Mods", "Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles", "Forever Stranded", "The Galaxit Project" and a lot more too!).
Thanks to official patches and the awesome BDcraft Community Patches released every week with a ton of new textures based on original PureBDcraft ones!
If you like this pack and the BDcraft work, you can support us with one of those pictures in your forum signature:
<a href="https://BDcraft.net"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/YPzNR.jpg"></a>
<a href="https://BDcraft.net"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/YPzNR.jpg"></a>
PureBDcraft is constantly updated with fine tuning, new features, alternatives and Mods support between each MC update. Feel free to post any comment, things you would like to change (or get an alternative) and things to add.
If you want MORE from BDcraft:
You have questions or want to share feedback and ideas?
Check the BDcraft Forums
You want more by supporting my work?
Check the BDcraft Shop
You still need more for your PC/Mac?
Check the BDcraft wallpapers
You want to play with PureBDcraft in real life?
Check the PaperBDcraft (for young and old kids)
You want to actively support us and remove all ads from our downloads?
Become an official BDcraft Supporter
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
PixelmonThe Pokemon mod for Minecraft!
To find out more about this mod you can check out the Pixelmon website!
Pixelmon development is now at an end. However, the site will continue to run.
Submit bugs here on out issue tracker - Click me!
Pokemon is the intellectual property of GameFreak and is trademarked by Nintendo GameFreak and Creatures Inc.
Feb 7, 2017Xx_Kavi_xX posted a message on 🚀 POLYBIUS 🚀 [1.11.2] ★ [Free Towns] ★ [Towny] ★ [McMMO] ★ [Infernal Mobs] ★ [Mob Arena] ★ [Custom Plugins] ★Posted in: PC Servers
I'm glad you like the server, congrats on taking first place in the build competition!
Jul 10, 2012Jdembo posted a message on [WIP] [1.6.4] The Avatar Mod | A New Dimension (Based off of the Movie Avatar) | Beta Download AvailablePosted in: WIP ModsWelcome to the official post of The Avatarian Mod!
This mod is based on the popular 2009 movie Avatar by James Cameron. It creates a new world known as Pandora with many wonders and dangers. It is planned to be an RPG Style mod, but as of now we wish to make it entertaining and playable for the user. This mod is currently still in development and will most likely not be 100% finished for a while. Please be patient with bugs and issues, as we have lives and cannot work on this mod at all times. If you do encouter a bug/issue, please PM me or comment here so I can see it and mark it down. This way we can fix bugs and make it better.
1. download Minecraft Forge from www.minecraftforge.net (the Universal version).
2. Un-zip it and open the minecraft.jar
3. Drag the minecraftforge files into the minecraft.jar
4. Run Minecraft, start it, and log out.
5. Go to your .minecraft folder and find the 'mods' folder.
6. Drag Avatarmod.zip into the mods folder.
Please keep in mind this download was due to everyone asking and the amount of PM's. It is buggy and glitchy as bugs are not the main issue/focus right now.
HometreeA large tree, which Na'vi live in. This is an early beta version of the Hometree, and we are currently working on improving it.
RDA BasesRDA bases are still in the work, as we are trying to find ways to have them generate with minimal lag and increased awesomeness. Ideas on these are welcome
Viperwolf DensThese are holes in the ground in which Viperwolves live. They have a 50% chance of spawning under hometree's, so be careful around them.
http://imgur.com/a/hepCN (Imgur gallery)
AltersAlters are ways to s
This mod currently adds 9 entities, but we plan to add a lot more. We are constantly updating the mob animations, model sizes, AI, health, etc. so please be patient if something is wrong. We are making our own AI which is very hard, so we hope they will be smart, amazing mobs.
Banshee's are one of the main inhabitants of Pandora. They are known to be ridden by Na'vi and have strong wings for flying. As of Alpha .6, they are not tameable, but do plan on it for the initial release.
These are the main land animal of Pandora. They are interactive animals, which are rideable. They are the horses of pandora. With six strong, powerful legs, these creatures are
the fastest land animals out there.
ThanatorThanators are one of the worst, most fearsome animals on Pandora. It takes multiple bullets and stab wounds to just slow it down, and it moves with incredible speed. It is thought to be the 'mother' of the Viperwolves, so be sure to be properly equipped when you fight it.
LeonopteryxThe Leonopteryx (Toruk) is another one of the big beasts on Pandora. Its fast, strong, and has health. We gave it the boss health display and have it display smoke particles so you know how dangerous it is. I recommend using a spear and arrows against it .
Thanks KarryBird for the amazing texture/model!Hammerhead TitanothereThe Hammerhead Titanothere is the largest land animal on all of Pandora. It is a territorial animal with the head similar to that of a hammerhead shark and with charge at its enemies at an incredible speed.
Model : Hammerhead Titanothere
HexapedeThe Hexapede is the deer of Pandora. It is about 5 feet long and 2-3 feet high.
It is harmless and will run away quickly if spotted. With an acute sense of hearing and smell,
its near impossible to catch.
The Viperwolf is the child of the Titanothere. Its small and sleek and fast like a cheetah. They often hunt in packs and surround the target. They have relatively low health and are close ranged, so they are easy to kill, but if theres a lot of them then run.
The Viperwolf model, the map is now done but i can not get a full picture just yet.
The Na'vi are the humanoids of Pandora. They have strong bones can be up to three meters tall. They are well trained and intelligent, and are able to ride most animals on Pandora such as the Banshees and Direhorses.
Pandorican BoarThe Pandorican Boar is, as in its name, the boar of Pandora. With its large tusks,
it is a worthy opponent in battle. They are often bred by the Na'vi for food
- IMAGES -
Because there are going to/there are a lot of items and blocks, I will not list them all here. For the recipes, I recommend using Not Enough Items. Eventually, all recipes will be on the Wiki.
An extensive list of images can be found here - http://imgur.com/a/XlZAn
Pandora is the planet this mod focuses on. It is a land of danger and wonder.
To spawn the ship, you must craft the items necessary. These items can be found on the wiki page here.
AvatarTech is a large portion of the mod. It is part of our add-on system, meaning you have the power to enable and disable it.
Modules are for adding and expanding upon current engines. This means you can add more heat capacity, energy output, storage, speed, etc.
The 'Infometer' (name TBD). Point the item at a mob/block and you will now have access to it. At first, it shows just the basics. The more time you have one near you, the more info is unlocked. The gui is WIP, so buttons and all will be much nicer in the finished project.
Here is the Advanced Mechanical Engine GUI. In AvatarTech, there are 2 types of engines, Mechanical and Electrical. More info can be found in the post. It takes two fuels, lava and water. You can move these into the engine with a bucket or waterproof piping. While it has no chance of exploding, it can overheat and stop working. To stop overheating, either A) make sure there is plenty of water or add a heat-module.
Compressor + Two Basic Mechanical Engines
In this one, you can see two basic mechanical engines powering a compressor. Compressors (texture is temporary) compress metals into a finer form, allowing for them to have greater uses. One compressed metal can be turned into a different metal of the same type. More info on this can be provided later.
Here you can see the Liquid Containement Unit. It is a multiblock structure. (If it is 3x3xy, then it is a unit). If it is anything less then 3x3 (x and z), then it is simply a Liquid Container. This is how we store liquids. Iron containers can hold lava and any other liquid, while Copper Containers will melt if lava is stored in them. Wooden containers are capable of holding small amounts of water, and are therefore inefficient.
Magic, same as technology, is not in the current release of the mod. It is also still a WIP and will be updated and changed often. It will run off of faith, which is the power source. You gain faith by doing quests (future addition) and other similar things. Spells will be similar to summoning lightning, a pack of viperwolves, and healing yourself. Feel free to post ideas below!
It uses the system of faith, which can be gained and stored at Altars.
[/center] [center]1. Q. May i help this mod in its development phase? A. Yes, please fill out the form below and we'll see.[/center] [center] 2. Q. I have a suggestion for this mod, may i post it? A. of course you can! We are open to suggestions 24/7! [/center] [center] 3. Q. Where can we contact you with questions/comments? A. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me on these forums!
You may NOT put this mod in ANY modpack unless you request and are granted permission by me. You may not distribute download links to this mod, but can make posts on another site linking back to this or the Planetminecraft post. Any adf.ly links that go to the MCF or PMC posts are not allowed, as you are making money. We, Cube Modding, are gaining no money by doing this, so I dont believe you should by distributing our hard work.
Feel free to distribute this privately to a few friends, but please keep in mind money from the ads on the creeperhost link go to charity.
Jdembo/Giraffestock - Project Leader/Coder
Namore77 - WorldGen CodeKarrybird - Head ModelerStronghold527 - Textures3D - BannersReec3ty - Modeling/Textures/Cod
EscTheCtrl - Modeler/Textures
Psanko - Head Texture Creator
Valeax - TexturesDracolith - Dimension Codecr3wp - CodeJtank - Textures
Disclaimer0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Jdembo, Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft ([a href='http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp' class='bbc_url' title='' rel='nofollow']http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp[/a]) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to comment below or email me at [email protected]
Jun 28, 2013TheAssassin posted a message on ~| The Lands of Etrar |~ Serious Roleplay ~ Fantasy/Medieval ~ New ~ Economy ~ Looking for Lore Writers and Builders ~Posted in: Server RecruitmentQuote from v4c4
He is a pile of armor, problem?
Mar 25, 2013Okies, I've posted the skin here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/request-archer/Posted in: Skins
I hope you like it!
Dec 28, 2012Nnoodles posted a message on 1.4.6 VANILLA - Minecrack fan server - MATURE ONLYPosted in: PC ServersExodus Society Minecraft
We are currently looking for a few more players to join us. Exodus Minecraft is a fairly new server, running with a really good bunch of people so far. We have a small but solid community happening with very friendly people and we would like to add some more to our community.
Why you would like to join us:
- No lag. Server is able to handle 40 slots. Its based in Chicago and it has a great host.
- Will not pester for donations! Exodus is paid up for months and months in advance. I WILL NOT ask for money from anyone.
- Everyone is equal. There are no overpowered admins.. no one flies.. no items are spawned in.. You want something in this server it has to be dug up or made the hard way!
- Friendly and mature people! I'm only accepting mature people. We have a great small community going so far and we intend to keep it friendly and fun!
- There is one add on only.. Dynmap. Everyone loves it.. It shows our world from a top down view and everyone can use it. Its limited to surface view and nether view only. no caves or anything else advantagous.
- Server is updated and maintained!
There is tons of open space available on our server and we welcome new MATURE players to join us. We have alot of older people playing already, myself included. If you're looking for a place to chill and build and do whatever and not be pestered by kids and overpowered admins flying around and being a pain in the butt then this might be a place for you. If you can make some nice big builds that show off nice on the dynmap even better!
I usually dont like application forms, but if you like to join, send a message here and I'll look it over and get back to you.
- In game name
- maybe a bit about yerself or why you wanna join
- how long youve been minecrafting and what kinda minecrafter are you
Also, i should mention that this sever is a recreation of a much bigger and better server that was lost way back in the days befor biomes and cats and whatnots that got corrupted and fell to a horrible demise. We are looking to build it bigger, better and with a community just as strong, one step at a time.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.