Sorry if I missed an earlier post about this, but...
I was trying to place some mine track over a grated hopper like you do with a vanilla hopper, and it didn't work for me.
I also tried torches, redstone dust, etc, and it worked with vanilla hoppers, but not grated hoppers or ducts (I didn't expect it to work for ducts, actually, but I decided to try it out). Carpet works though.
Is this intentional, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the most useful/unobtrusive Minecraft mod I've downloaded, btw.
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 4 months, and 14 days
Last active Thu, Aug, 17 2017 19:00:28
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 22, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from troyboy50
Just tried them both together and I was able to get them working fine.
Make sure you're doing the installation correctly, here's what I did:
- Install the latest forge normally using its installer
- Open the LiteLoader installer and use "Extract" to put the LiteLoader jar in /.minecraft/mods/1.7.2/ - Forge should load LiteLoader and their mods will run together.
- Put both the Autofish mod and the Fishing Nets mod in the mods folder as normal
- Launch the game from the "Forge" profile it created.
Awesome, it works, thanks.
When I ran the LiteLoader installer originally, I just told it to install, rather than extract. Once I extracted, as you suggested, it worked like a charm.
Mar 22, 2014I wanted to use Autofish in conjunction with the Fishing Nets mod by Duke605, as they seem to be a perfect combination. But there seems to be a conflict between LiteLoader and Fishing Nets. I mentioned it on the Fishing Nets page, and Duke605 said:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
"LiteLoader is not designed for this kind of mod. LiteLoader is designed for client side mods only."
Does anyone know how I might be able to run these two mods together?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.