Are you one of those people that aren't really interested by those HD texture packs?
Are you used to the default texture and feel out of place when you install a different pack?
Do you just LOVE the original feel of minecraft?
Then this is the texture pack for YOU!
- Pumpkin face removed
- Glass improved, less intrusive
- Cactus more yellow
- Removed stones from dirt
- Longer sides of grass and snow
- Less green sugarcane
- Gravel slightly less intrusive
- Frostier ice
- Melons and Melon slices are more green
- Glistering melon has sparkle particles
- Slightly smoother cobblestone and mossy cobble
- Softer Wool
- Smoothened wood blocks
- Iron ore darker and more realistic
- Golden wheat
- Ender pearls and Eye of the enders are a darker purple
- Fish is cooked more
- Greener Grass & Foliage
- Stevian Villagers
- Improved Pig and Creeper!
- Improved Tools
- Logs are more rounded
- Granite, Andesite and Diorite fit in better
- Improved glowstone
- Smoothened organic netherrack
- Circular lilypad
- Neatened up crafting table
- Diamond shaped diamond
- Lilypads occasionally have flowers
- Brighter water
(Please note, some screenshots are old.)
v1.7 for MC1.8 - "Here!"
How do i install it?
Drag the .zip file into the minecraft resource pack folder.
Its that simple!
- Brightened up water
- Improved nether
- Improved 1.8 stone
- Improved lilypads
- Other misc improvements
v1.6 for MC1.6.2:
- Updated for minecraft 1.6.2.
I would like to get as much input as i can from you guys, on what you hate about the default texture so i can improve it for you! Also if theres something you dislike about my resource pack or if you think theres something that needs to be changed just post a comment below!
Remember that i won't keep updating this unless people keep showing interest, and the only way to see that you're still interested is if you post a comment below! So please do so
Want to support the texture pack?
Copy this into your signature to use my banner!