Ah, didn't realize I had libpng installed already for some other projects. Sorry bout that.
I use the ports utility to keep stuff like that around:
Once you have mac ports installed you can just type 'sudo ports install libpng'.
My son and I are having lots of fun with the new horses on my old server. Needed the maps to figure out where to start looking for horse spawns.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 5 months, and 8 days
Last active Fri, Dec, 13 2013 14:34:28
- 0 Followers
- 2 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 2, 2013tenuki posted a message on MCMap Live - Simple, Fast Minecraft Mapping for Mac OS XPosted in: Minecraft Tools
Nov 29, 2013tenuki posted a message on MCMap Live - Simple, Fast Minecraft Mapping for Mac OS XPosted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from MossyGirl
Please oh please make it work with 1.7.2! All I see are tiny bits of scattered world. :c
Simple fix is to get the latest mcmap binary for mac ( download source and compile it ) then replace it in the application. I got it working just fine with that. Steps are roughly:
1) download mcmap 'all platforms' v2.4.2 from http://blog.wrim.pl/mcmap/
2) unzip it
3) Make sure the developer tools are installed on your mac and up to date (http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.xcode.html)
4) cd to the directory created in #2 and type 'make' in the terminal
5) copy the file 'mcmap' into the resources folder MC Map Live app replacing the one that is there.
something like: cp ./mcmap /Applications/MCMap\ Live.app/Contents/Resources/mcmap6
- To post a comment, please login.