Hi, welcome to the Fertile Earth WIP page!
The aim of this pack is to make Minecraft feel like a completely different game, visually. I wanted to have darker, more saturated colors, and generally make the world feel earth-ier. The dirt is dark and red, while the stone is striated and brown. Plant life thrives, and the greens are rich and deep.
I am only about 15% complete with the pack right now, but feel free to critique or give suggestions about what you would like to see changed! I am not a professional at all and would love some advice.
Improved Iron Bar Model!
Current Major Tweaks
- Villagers are owls with owl sounds
- Iron Golems have pieces that fall off of them
- Iron Fences have new and improved model
- Most basic world blocks complete to try to make unified world environment
- Illagers/Pillagers will be evil eagle people with their own sounds
- Redo gold/Lapis ore
- Villager clothes (keeping the librarian glasses though- too cute!)
- WATER & LAVA
- Sky, moon, sun
- More tweaks to biome colors
- More tweaks to models, especially plant life (make flora more alive)
- Multiple entity textures through optifine (cows will be all colors of highlander, etc.)
- Items (this will likely be near the end, as I want to world itself to be complete before gameplay)
- HUD/Particles (might be done earlier)
I've been working on this for a while, and tend to do around 5 textures a month, so progress is slow. If I get enough feedback, it may motivate me to work faster