- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 7 days
Last active Sat, Feb, 11 2017 17:06:13
- 0 Followers
- 773 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 30, 2013Can you make this compatible with VoxelModPack?Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Jul 30, 2013ssuperkid5 posted a message on [1.6.4] - Forge, OptiFine, Liteloader, and Magic Launcher (No Jar modding)I don't know what you meant by adding inventory tweaks "manually"Posted in: Mapping and Modding Tutorials
Could you explain to me what you meant?
EDIT: Nvm, I guess I was using the wrong version.
Jul 18, 2013Idk if it's possible, but can you make it so that you can change the options file? I rather not make a whole new .minecraft folder to just be able to keep my keybindings :/Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Jun 9, 2013ssuperkid5 posted a message on [Alpha] The Aether II: Genesis of the Void (The Festive Update! Presents, new companions, and more!)That's weird, I remembered about the Aether in the morning and then SURPRISE! It was released today. This'll be awesome.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Am I the only one who saves their old version bin folders. O.o
May 18, 2013Can you please add support for litemods?Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I also want the same thing that BloodyRain said.
May 4, 2013ssuperkid5 posted a message on In-Game NBTEdit! Edit Mob Spawners & Attributes in game! FINALLY UPDATED!The link is broken :/Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 1, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Ariath
I think i have succesfully fixed WDL to work with Forge.
Here is the fixed jar: http://adf.ly/NtB5c
My Forge fork: http://adf.ly/NtETr
The file is named following a nomenclature i use for organizing the mods: ModName vVersion_MC vMCVersion_(ModType) (I: Internal, E: External, C: Coremod).
I have done the following changes:
- Moved all WDL files to a new package: dslake.WorldDownloader (for better organization)
- Because that, i have imported in every WDL file the classes Eclipse reported to be missing (blocks, entities, etc ...)
- Added a new public getNextEntry method to net.minecraft.util.LongHashMapEntry (needed by the WDL.saveChunks method)
- Changed the access from protected to public in net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.getSaveVersion method (needed by WDL.saveEverything method)
- Changed var1 to b0 net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiIngameMenu.initGui
- Changed some direct variable accessors to getters (i don't remember which exactly).
- And, i removed the code which makes the cam rotate when you are selecting a world in the MultiWorld selection screen.
P.D: This is my current mod configuration in MagicLauncher:
- MinecraftForge v184.108.40.2061 (only one error, "Missing class member: public B c, class: ajl", already present without WDL).
- ReiMinimap v3.3_04
- TooManyItems v2013_03_23
- LiteLoader v1.5.1
- World Downloader v1.5.1
- OptiFine v1.5.1_HD_U_B1
- InventoryTweaks v1.52
- Macros v0.9.8.2 (litemod)
- WorldEdit CUI v1.5.1 (litemod)
I confirm i can save worlds in a Bukkit server with Multiverse.
Thanks so much!
Apr 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from Dhs92
java.home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7
java.runtime.name: Java™ SE Runtime Environment
os.name: Windows 8
*** Starting Minecraft ***
Minecraft version: 1.5.1
Minecraft.jar: minecraft (21).jar
Java path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java
Memory: 2048 MB
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for object heap
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Lower your memory level
Mar 25, 2013I don't know if it's too much trouble, but could you make it so that the external mods also detect .litemod files too?Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Feb 4, 2013ssuperkid5 posted a message on [1.5.2][Forge][ModLoader][SSP+SMP] Davidee's Updated 1.5.2 Mods! ~AutoJoin, Painting GUI, Note GUI,Toggle Sneak/Sprint~Could you make autojoin, automatically join after you're kicked/the server restarts? That would be super helpful.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 14, 2012ssuperkid5 posted a message on Go through the alphabet before someone posts a my little pony picturePosted in: Forum Games
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.