Bio: I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta and still enjoy it
Minecraft History: A couple of years or so
Do you understand the server rules and concepts?: Yes
Peasant or Bandit?: Peasant
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 20 days
Last active Thu, Jul, 24 2014 11:49:46
- 0 Followers
- 211 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 4, 2013slinx007 posted a message on KingdomBattles [Mcmmo] [Factions] [Clans] [NoGrief] [PVP]Posted in: PC Servers
Dec 27, 2012slinx007 posted a message on R3D CRAFT - Play Minecraft in High Definition (04.04.17)Been so long since this was updated, makes me sad really. It's a great pack, just way too long since it's been added to. So either this is right before a huge update, or the creator gave up. Either way, I think I might get rid of my bookmark herePosted in: Resource Packs
Dec 6, 2012Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from _zombiehunter
See "Troubleshooting" on OP ...
Ahh, the outdated Java must be the problem. Thanks again.
Dec 5, 2012Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from _zombiehunter
If you absolutely don't like the beacons, open my pack's zip-file and delete the following files:
anim/custom_terrain_41.png (block texture)
misc/beam.png (beam texture)
Thanks a ton! Also, I'm having a glitch where the sky turns all white. I was wondering if this is a problem with the texture pack or a problem with something else that's out of your control.
Edit: Upon watching the sun set, I observed the sky actually turn from a normal texture to a completely white sky. I've seen the normal texture for night, and it's great. Just not sure why this is happening.
Dec 5, 2012The chain armor looks more like bedrock armor, I think the color could have been lighter. But in all honesty, it is SO much better than the default chain armor. Also, the armor in general looks much better than default. I'm not too fond of the beacons, but it's worth dealing with to use this great pack.Posted in: Resource Packs
Dec 1, 2012Today I was killing my 8th wither. When I killed it, I noticed that I didn't see a star drop. I searched for about 5 minutes, and stopped after that since it would have went away by then. Now, knowing that Wither's have a 100% chance to drop the star, and there's no way I wouldn't have found the star if one was dropped, I came to the conclusion that it's explosions that it shot out before it died, had destroyed the star it dropped. This is very discouraging. I spent at least one whole hour farming in my nether fortress to get the skulls to be able to spawn the Wither, and all for literally nothing. By now, this has turned into a nagging rant, so I'll leave it at that. The goal of this was to see if this had happened to anyone else, and make Mojang aware that such a thing is even possible.Posted in: Discussion
Nov 20, 2012slinx007 posted a message on R3D CRAFT - Play Minecraft in High Definition (04.04.17)Great texture-pack.Posted in: Resource Packs
Oct 8, 2012IGN: slinx007Posted in: PC Servers
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small-community server where everyone gets along and the owner and admins are not unjust. I'm also looking for a server where I can work together with people, instead of everyone doing things on their own and having no teamwork.
Why should I let you join: I would be a great help to anyone who needs a partner to play with, or to play in a group. I am knowledgeable about the game itself, so I can answer people's questions.
Do you agree with the rules: Yes, in order for a server to succeed, there needs to be people in it with good attitudes and attributes that are friendly.
Will you obey them: Yes, I don't see why I wouldn't
Skype ID: slinx006 (no this is not a typo, slinx007 was taken)
Sep 1, 2012slinx007 posted a message on [32x32] [1.4.7] The End is Extremely Nigh/Vanilla! [Over 250,000 Downloads!][Featured on Curse!] NEWLY UPDATED FOR 1.4.7!Absolutely awesome texture-pack!Posted in: Resource Packs
Aug 29, 2012slinx007 posted a message on [1.3.2] Block Universe PVP [Factions PVP] ★ [No Lag 24/7] ★ [Events] ★ [Player Owned Shops] ★ [Ranks] ★ [Daily Updates!] ★ [No Wslinx007Posted in: PC Servers
Aug 23, 2012slinx007 posted a message on Exodus PvP | [24/7] [No Lag] [Factions] [Griefing] [Raiding] [Looting] [Events] [Friendly]IGN slinx007Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 22, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
- What's your in-game name? slinx007
- How old are you? 15
- How often are you available and in what timezone? Summer is here, so I'll be on about 7+ hours a day
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early Beta
- How long have you been playing on Mumau's Prison? About a week
- Why would you be a good addition to our team? I'm online very often, so there will be a guard on most of the time, so order will be kept more often. Also, I think I would be a good guard, but I can't say for sure until I've tried it!
- Why are you a better than the other players that want to fill this position? I'm a good PvPer, so in case of a riot, I can settle things down, and return the peace within the prison. I have read the rules and observed other guards very often, so I have made the other elite guards sort of a role model for myself, I look up to them. I can type fast, so I'm not standing still for a minute trying to tell someone to give me their sword. I also have good judgement, so I can usually tell if someone is trying to cause harm or do something bad. I also have a cool temper.
- Tell us about the ethics that must be applied in the guard system. Guards are there to keep prisoners safe. Guards should not kill prisoners for no reason. Guards are there to keep PvP and contraband to a minimum. Guards should also help out prisoners, in case they cannot find something, or have a question.
- Any other information as you see appropriate: My favorite food is the potato
Jun 15, 2012slinx007 posted a message on SmoothCraft - 64x64 - 1.8 Compitable - V2 - Loved by many! - Version 2 finally out!This texturepack is absolutely amazing!Posted in: Resource Packs
Jul 8, 2011Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from Corp_Porkchop
You have a point here, but if your against the idea, you really don't need to post untill your last dying breath fighting it just post "dislike" and be done with it, you could much better spend your time doing something productive or posting nice comments somewhere else, I can garuntee if you go 24 hours without posting something spitefull in the slightest, and only post positives, you'll feel better at the end of the day, I GARUNTEE.
Agreed, I hate people who argue just for the sake of arguing..
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.