Quote from Westwind3
1. Have you been banned from a server before? (if so, why?): Once. I had been on the server for a couple of weeks and I was an admin. I helped a ton of people and made tons of creations. Randomly, he just takes away my admin abilities. I started complaining but he wouldn't listen. Then he resets the entire server. I warned him he was messing the server up, and then he banned me.
2. Have you done something bad in the past year?: Hmm. In Minecraft? Not that I can think of.
3. What do you plan to do in this server?: The stuff that moderators tend to do. Answer questions, help people, and move the server in the right direction.
4. What do you plan NOT to do in this server?: I plan not to grief, and complain. Considering how much there is to do in Minecraft, there's very little things not to do. I can answer any small details when you're talking to me in game.
5. Are you good at helping others?: I'm pretty good at answering questions, I have a lot of knowledge of Minecraft. I've also had experience with worldedit, so I would know how to clear out a room to help someone.
6. Will you respect lower rank players?: Yes. I've had experience with being a lower-rank player and an admin being rude to me, and I know how it feels.
7. Do you plan to stay loyal to this server?: Hmm. I play on many different servers, about 7 of them, and unless the server is pretty good, I might stay.
8. Should we trust you? (if so, why?): I assure you, I've never griefed any building. I've tried to, when the server really sucks, the admins are being rude, and the player are all griefing and hacking, but it's just against my conscience. The question is a bit broad, and trust is a very vague word, but I will follow the rules and admin code and all that.
9. IGN?: JoeW1998.
Congratz JoeW1998! You are now an Operator! I have looked over your App. like at least 5 times and you seem trust worthy! :biggrin.gif: