I plan to eventually! I am saving those for when Forge updates to 1.13, as Forge 1.13 is a serious rewrite, and adding dimensions and such right before that seems like a terrible idea. I'm still trying to get back into the groove of modding. Had to teach myself stuff all over again since it's been so long.
+ Added “Insane Mesa” biome.
+ Added glimmerwood, hallowood, and darkwood crafting tables.
+ Added GUI element in top left corner when looking at an ore block with a pickaxe. This element will tell you if the current ore can be mined with your current held pickaxe.
* Fixed recipes for bricks. Now give 4 instead of 1.
* Internal changes to version checking system.
* Crafting planks from glimmerwood, hallowood, or darkwood logs now gives 4 instead of 1.
* Various textures have been changed or slightly improved.
* Fixed biome registry on servers.