- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 22 days
Last active Wed, Mar, 5 2014 08:50:08
- 0 Followers
- 40 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Feb 25, 2014raydarken posted a message on [ Zoo Crafting ] - A Biologist Adventures in Modded SurvivalLooks great and I can tell you put a lot of work in to making your videos, thanks for sharing!Posted in: Let's Plays
Apr 28, 2012Hello Risugami, I was wondering if you could add an option to your death chest mod that allows placing items in to a chest when you die even if you do not have a chest in your inventory. I like to play 'survival succession' on hardcore using dave11's randomly moved spawnpoint mod and it would be really exciting to know that you can almost always find your old avatar's items someday again your world even if you die without a chest. (Provided you don't fall in lava or other situations where a chest might not generate)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Thanks again for your consideration, I'd really appreciate it if you are able to do this.
Feb 10, 2012raydarken posted a message on [1.7.3][SSP] Survivalism [v1.4.5] [Update in progress]I have complete faith in voodoofrog and am totally willing to wait while he updates. People don't realize how difficult modding really can be, especially when the game changes as frequently as it does. Not to mention modders do this for free on their free time, which can be very scarce.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I trust the author would let us know if he wasn't able to actually keep updating.
Be patient guys. :smile.gif:
Nov 17, 2011raydarken posted a message on [1.7.3][SSP] Survivalism [v1.4.5] [Update in progress]Please don't forget to come back from hiatus and update to 1.0! This is my favorite mod and I can't really enjoy 1.0 until this is updated!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 18, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
** Disclaimer: CurseForge.com and forgecdn.net are the current official locations to obtain this mod. Files obtained elsewhere were uploaded without permission from iPixeli. It is possible that files and mod packs obtained from other locations or means are not genuine and have been altered or tampered with. **
About - This mod has been around since April of 2011!
This mod adds player ages and genders that have their own hurt sounds, models and textures. Zombies also have genders and textures based on the zombie's age and gender combination. Use this on your server to synchronize all the settings for each player across all connected clients!
Player Genders - Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
Player Genders - Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture and have their own hurt sound.
Player Genders - Other:
Can be used as more gender-less or non-binary option. Like other
genders, this has a default texture unique to this option. Players can
choose their model.
Player Ages - Children: Are smaller, have their own default texture based on gender and age, and have a higher pitched hurt sound.
Player Textures: When player doesn't have a set skin, a default texture is used. Textures are based on the age and gender combination.
Zombie Genders: There are occasional female zombies.
Zombie Textures: Textures are based on the zombie's age and gender combination.
Gender uses core modding to directly modify Minecraft code before the game runs
Download from CurseForge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/gender
** Disclaimer: CurseForge.com and forgecdn.net are the current official locations to obtain this mod. Files obtained elsewhere were uploaded without permission from iPixeli. It is possible that files and mod packs obtained from other locations or means are not genuine and have been altered or tampered with. **
1) Install MinecraftForge
2) Put a the .jar file into the mods folder (see locations below).
3) If you have a .zip file, extract file into the mods folder
Minecraft Folder Locations:
• Windows: /AppData/Roaming/.minecraft
• Mac: Home -> Library -> Application Support -> Minecraft
• Linux: ~/.minecraft
How to use: Press G for the mod main menu
How to set Hotkey: While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
• Can I use this mod in a video?
Yes. Please link back to this page: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/gender/
• Can I put this mod in a ModPack?
Yes. Please see the README file included inside the download file.
• Can I host the mod file on my website / server / online so others can download it?
• Will other users of the mod see the mod features even though the server does not have it installed?
In order to see the effects this mod adds, you only need the client installed. When installed on a server, profile settings of all clients will be send to connected players.
• Does this mod require special skins?
The skin you set on your Minecraft Profile is not removed by this mod. If a user has a skin, their skin will show. If a user does not have a skin or the skin cannot be loaded, the default player textures will show based on the player's age and gender.
• Where did you get the idea for this mod?
This is the original mod that adds females/genders children/age into Minecraft. I originally created this mod because I was annoyed at being a male caveman back in April of 2011. You can find more information here.
Since that's a thing people ask
• How can I contact you?
(CurseForge) Private Message
Help & Troubleshooting
• I don't see the model or texture changes
Another mod you have installed may conflict with Gender's core modding. This should not happen. Gender uses core modding to inject it's hooks into Mojang code before Minecraft starts. If another mod has replaced or removed specific things in the code, there may be issues. Should this occur, it's likely that Gender isn't the only incompatibility that the other mod has. All modders should use it sparingly and inject code instead of replace code to maintain mod compatibility.
• Helpful Info
Please press 'G' (default key) to open the Gender menu. Then click on the button that looks like a book with a question mark. This will bring you to a screen that has information helpful for troubleshooting. When sending me a message, you may also want to list the other mods you have installed as one of them could be causing the problem.
• Report Issue:
(CurseForge) Private Message or (CurseForge) Issue Tracker
Information for Texture Pack & Mod Pack Creators
Mod Files Directory:
jjw123FTB (twitter.com) - the only one with my permission to continue this mod should I ever stop
Proloe (minecraftforum.net) - for the female adult texture
WednesdayLaw (minecraftforum.net) - for the female sound file
thecheeseman (freesound.org) - for the male sound file
The MCP team (modcoderpack.com) - for the Minecraft Coder Pack
The Minecraft Forge team (minecraftforge.net) - for Minecraft Forge
Jul 15, 2012Silentine posted a message on Grimoire of Gaia 3 (1.12.2) (1.7.1) (Updated 01/27/2020) - Mobs, Monsters, Monster GirlsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
My intention with this mod was make Minecraft remain a challenge and to give it a more unique experience. Because I lack the skill in programming enhanced AI or equipment, I intended for this mod to add mobs and make the game harder while more powerful and well coded mods provide high-end enhancements to the player.
All the details and information concerning the contents of this mod are available on the official wiki.
Details on use:Here are the basic conditions for using/including Grimoire of Gaia 3 in a mod pack:
- Do not make money from the modpack which this mod, "Grimoire of Gaia 3" is included in.
- A link to the forum post in which this mod, "Grimoire of Gaia 3" originated from.
- Credit to the author of this mod (Silentine).
Grimoire of Gaia 3
Grimoire of Gaia 1 & 2
Older videos of previous versions can be viewed on the wiki.
Silentine - Owner, Ideas, Art (Logo/Banner), Coder, Models, Textures
bloodmc - Porting the mod to 1.12.2
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.12.2
P3pp3rf1y - Porting the mod to 1.12.2 and re-adding baubles and Thaumcraft support
mrbysco - Porting the mod to 1.12.2 implementing a ton of features requested throughout the years.
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.10.2 and helping with adding a ton of new code/features
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.8.9
mrbysco - Porting the mod to 1.8.9
nidefawl - Porting the mod to 1.7.10
Akjosch - Porting the mod to 1.6.4
1.12.2Sartharis (Goblin Sounds)
karakufire - ja_jp.lang
wenlfs - pt_br.lang
kellixon and V972 - ru_ru.lang
kasing456 and AileRozy - zh_tw.lang
AileRozy and UnknownWhite - zh_cn.lang
TheStimerGames - working on the wikia
FryoKnight - for the previous logo, banners and Entity Encyclopedia used in the original Grimoire of Gaia
Wuppy29 - for his Forge tutorials
Zeux - for Techne
DrZhark - for helping me fix the config file to properly disable mobs
FinAndTonic - for helping me fix mobs from not spawning during the day
tuiko - for providing a bug fix and item config for Grimoire of Gaia 2 (1.1.0)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Silentine, original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Oct 21, 2011
Dear future visitors
With the Minecraft Forum going read-only soon, I want to at least leave a link off-site so that you can find your way to more current discussions. I'll try to edit links into this post as long as I'm able, though eventually you'll need to check the mirrors if you want up-to-date information.
- CurseForge - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/craftguide
- CurseForge project page - https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/craftguide
- uristqwerty.ca - https://uristqwerty.ca/mods/craftguide/
- Github - https://github.com/Uristqwerty/CraftGuide
- uristqwerty.ca - https://uristqwerty.ca/mods/craftguide/src/
- Minecraft Forum (soon to be read-only) - https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1277913-craftguide-v1-7-1-1
- CurseForge comments - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/craftguide
- CurseForge project page comments - https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/craftguide
Mirrors of this list
CraftGuide: Quick access to a list of every crafting recipe in the game!
It was created as a result of how useful Risugami's RecipeBook is, but how quickly it became a hassle to navigate once you have a hundred pages at the time. RecipeBook has improved greatly since then, though. (In my opinion, the single greatest change was the addition of the scroll wheel as a way to navigate quickly)
To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. There is also a keybind to open it without needing an item (defaults to G), which works even if you are playing on a server that doesn't have it installed.
Other useful features include small recipes as well as shapeless recipes having a visually distinct bsckground. Additionally, you can click on an item in a recipe to filter the displayed recipes so that only ones that require or produce that item will be shown (In this case, books). Use the clear button to go back to seeing them all.
One of the more recent features is a searchable list of items, to quickly filter out unrelated recipes.
Just right click while holding it, to see every crafting recipe in the game.
To navigate the list, you have a few options:
-The scroll bar: Just click on the slider, and drag it up or down to quickly scroll through the list.
-The up/down buttons: Quickly navigate one or ten pages at a time with the buttons above and below the scroll bar.
-Keyboard shortcuts: Arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end can all be used if you prefer a keyboard over a mouse. Up/Down arrow keys scroll one line at a time, Left/Right and Page up/Page down go by pages, and Home/End can be used to immediately jump to the start or end of the list.
-Mouse wheel: If you have one, just spin it to immediately scroll the list! Number of lines scrolled can be configured to suit your preferences.
-Shift: Holding shift while scrolling will multiply the movement by ten!
At the end of the list, you will also find furnace recipes! Only ones that work in a regular furnace, though, and not any special furnace types added by a mod that specifically have their own separate set of recipes, unfortunately.
Some items show a * over the top right corner. That means that it will accept any variation of that item (for example, wool colour or tool damage). Others, with a small F in the top left, represent things in the Forge ore dictionary, which allows mods to use items like copper and tin in their crafting recipes, and have the recipes accept similar resources from *other* mods. A more technical description is that items that show the * accept anything with a specific item ID, even if the data values are different, while ones that show an F accept any specific items that different mods have declared interchangable (each of which may or may not accept any data value).
At the bottom left corner, there is a small triangle. Clicking and dragging it will allow you to resize the entire GUI. This is especially useful if you have a lot of space around the edges, allowing you to see often four or more columns of recipes at once.
Right now, I'm working on a fairly significant rewrite, to make it easier to set the appearance of things (anyone wanting to re-skin CraftGuide will be extremely happy), and more distant plans include adding an in-game settings menu so that anything in CraftGuide.cfg can be easily changed, without needing a text editor, or having to restart Minecraft to see the effects. Also, at some point I should really add a way to create a custom list of recipes, such as things that you often use, as a quick reference.
- If you don't have it yet, install either Minecraft Forge, or LiteLoader. I haven't tested it with every version, but it probably works for most of the recent ones. As of 1.6.1, CraftGuide only requires FML, which is included in Forge and also available as a standalone download.
- Download a CraftGuide version for whichever loader you chose.
- Place the downloaded .zip or .litemod file into .minecraft/mods/
Current version: 22.214.171.124 (No relation to the Minecraft version)
General Download Pages:
Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10.2 (and maybe miscellaneous versions in between):
- There are currently no alternate download links. Try one of the General Download Pages listed above.
Other downloadsMinecraft 1.7.10:
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199 for Forge: Curse.com (no AdF.ly), (other downloads not linked yet)
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52 for LiteLoader: AdF.ly/MediaFire
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206 for Forge: Curse.com (no AdF.ly), AdF.ly/CurseForge, AdF.ly/MediaFire
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11: AdF.ly/MediaFire
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124: AdF.ly/MediaFire, CurseForge,
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124-noloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.7-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.7: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 1.6.6: AdF.ly/MediaFire,
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11: AdF.ly
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168: AdF.ly
Mod packs and distribution:
Yes. You may include any version of CraftGuide in any modpack.
Videos (and other things):
Yes. You may use CraftGuide in any videos, blog posts, screenshots, podcasts, school courses, university courses, political speeches, religious speeches, novel-length works of fiction, novel-length works of non-fiction, animated feature-length movies, and anything I failed to list earlier that you create or assist in the creation of.
Things for Minecraft 1.2.5 and olderInstallation (CraftGuide 1.5.0):
- If you don't have it yet, install Minecraft Forge. I have only tested with 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, but I suspect it will work for everything later than *.*.*.127.
- Download CraftGuide
- Place the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/
- Optional: Download an Extra or two! You'll probably want CraftGuide Inventory Search, if you'll be playing SMP with mods, or just don't care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.
- If you don't have it yet, install Risugami's ModLoader
- Download CraftGuide
- Place the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/ -or- copy the contents of the .zip file into your minecraft.jar
- Optional: Download an Extra or two! You'll probably want QuickGuide, if you'll be playing SMP with mods, or just don't care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
AdF.ly/DropBox, Direct Link
Here are some optional mods that enhance the abilities of CraftGuide. Note that you already need a compatible version of CraftGuide for them to do anything (except crash, for some of them), these just add to it.
CraftGuide Inventory Search:
This works like QuickGuide, except it has the added feature that, if you have an inventory open with your cursor over an item, pressing the CraftGuide key will open CraftGuide, automatically filtering to that item.
- CraftGuideInv for Minecraft 1.2.5 (Direct Link)
QuickGuide (Only for CraftGuide 1.4.4 and earlier):
Adds a configurable key to open the crafting guide screen without needing a special item. Works in SMP. This provides an early SMP option (no server mod required!), as well as giving you a choice of how you use it, wither as an actual item, or merely a quick reference that you don't have to change windows to a web browser to use. (Note: In SMP, it shows every recipe from mods that YOU have installed, not what the server has)
Adds every potion brewing recipe it can find (anything that can be reached from water, with any combination of ingredients). Warning: VERY thorough, it adds nearly 1000 recipes on it's own, with only the ingredients found in unmodded Minecraft!
CraftHide (Has no effect on CraftGuide 1.5.0):
With this, you can exclude all recipes containing (a) specific item ID(s).
Note: For more advanced users, as you will have to add 256 (or 2048) to item IDs, because Minecraft bumps them all up to make room for block items. First try +256, it should be the one that most people need.
For other modders:
I'm starting to work on an API (probably misunderstanding the definition of "API", though). It isn't anywhere close to complete, so I might end up renaming anything at any time.
For now, though:
If you don't want to include any files at all, you can use reflection to do some simple tasks.
Right now, "net.minecraft.src.CraftGuide.ReflectionAPI" has a static method "public static void addFilter(Object callback)" that can be used to register an object that gets a chance to decide if each recipe should be discarded. To do so, it must have a method "public Boolean allowRecipe(ItemStack recipeItems)" or "public Boolean allowRecipe(ItemStack craftingType, ItemStack recipeItems)"
More capabilities will be added as requested or whenever I feel like it.
Turns out the old one was broken. So, a heavily altered (and working) API: download (1.3.0 and up), download (1.4.0 and up), download (1.4.3 and up) (only change was removing some imports that shouldn't have been there in the first place), download (1.4.4 and up)
Well, you'll need to use reflection to inform CraftGuide that your mod provides and/or filters recipes, though the API includes a class you can extend that does it for you.
Using the provided class, you just extend it, implementing IRecipeProvider, IRecipeFilter, and/or IRecipeFilter2, and create an instance of your class. The base class will automatically register itself with CraftGuide (if it exists, otherwise silently do nothing), and will be called at the appropriate time(s) based on what interfaces it implements.
One working example would be BrewGuide, which uses the API to add all brewing recipes (that it can find) to CraftGuide. You can get it's source here.
- Theme cycle button
- Itemlist NBT support
- A Bugfix
- Now also has LiteLoader version
- Improved BuildCraft, IC², and Extended Workbench compatibility
- Better support for .lang files
- Config page!
- Texturepacks have more control over item appearance (default icon tinted blue directly rather than in code)
- A bugfix or two, as usual
- Updated compatibility with IC2 and GregTech
- Added more GregTech machines
- Fixed more bugs
- Uses that item name thingy so that it won't be lost when updating to Minecraft 1.7
- Bugfixes. Lots of bugfixes.
- Buildcraft assembly table and refinery recipes
- GregTech lathe and plate cutter recipes
- Extra config options: default keybind and theme debug output
- Did I mention bugfixes?
- There are probably still bugs that need to be fixed, though.
- Minecraft 1.6.2
- Extended Workbench recipes
- GregTech plasma generator
- IC2 Massfab amplifier value in tooltips
- Variable row heights (having a few taller than average recipes won't affect ALL of the rows)
- Fixed some bugs (and procrastinated a lot)
- Lots of bugfixes
- Lots of GregTech machines
- Removed Depreciated APIs
- More GregTech machines
- Performance enhancement with GregTech and text searching
- A little more network code for BWR.
- Show furnace, IC2 generator, and IC2 storage/power values for appropriate items in tooltips
- Include recipes for the serverside BTW mod "Better With Renewables". Only shows if a config option is set or if a message from BWR is detected on connect.
- Fix: Shows IC2 shapeless recipes (were overlooked originally)
- Added GregTech Implosion Compressor recipes.
- GregTech fusion reactor recipes show initial startup EU cost
- GregTech blast furnace recipes show required temperature
- Added IC2 and GregTech recipes
- Two new slot implementations in the API. One adds additional probability information (may be useful for Railcraft, Factorization, and Thermal Expansion recipes, among others), and one for IC2 EU
- Bugfixes and polish
- Fixed a bad crash.
- Internal reorganization, now it is set up to make both the FML and modloader versions at the same time
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4
- BTW recipe support added to main build (previously was a separate build, posted elsewhere)
- Various bugfixes (appeared in 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206)
- Finally added toggles for whether it searched for items in the input, output, and/or machines of a recipe.
- Added to the API, just a little bit.
- Texturepacks can override/add themes
- Cleaned up existing themes, removing the test ones.
- Added a "dark" theme. Currently the only way to use it is to edit .minecraft/config/CraftGuide/themes/currentTheme.txt, and change the text from base_texpack to dark. It is checked every time you open CraftGuide, so you don't need to restart Minecraft.
- Added a lot more options to themes, they can specify quite a bit more now.
- Added a fourth number to the version. This automatically increments whenever I create a non-test-build build of CraftGuide (such as for minor bugfixes)
- Text searches: On the item list, after you have typed a few letters, press enter or click the extra entry that appears to search for text rather than any specific item
- Added color to the resize handle, hopefully making it easier to notice (since it seems that some people never realized it was there, and it's a fairly significant part of what makes CraftGuide unique compared to other recipe viewers)
- First official version to include the finished new API. The old API still mostly works, and so does the WIP API, so that mods that interacted with CraftGuide continue to work unmodified.
- New theme system, making it easier to change how CraftGuide looks without replacing the images in the .zip. At the moment, it isn't quite used for everything, yet, but that will change over time.
- Option to disable the keybind
- Moved the config file, the themes/skins, and CraftGuide.log. Now all of them are placed in .minecraft/config/CraftGuide/, so that they don't clutter the rest of the minecraft directory.
- A lot of changes to the WIP API, finally most of it has an effect
- Fixed a few bugs
- Quick port to Minecraft 1.3.2
- Better visual feedback for type selection
- BrewGuide and QuickGuide functionality included in main mod.
- Removed RP2 Alloy furnace support (temporarily, until I can test it against a 1.3.2 RP2)
- Various bugfixes (Tooltip sometimes drawing behind other things, sometimes being too wide, items that draw as ERR or have no text for data -1 try data 0, perhaps others)
- Removed fake key repeat, now uses LWJGL's
- Option to always show ID and data values for items
- Support for the newer forge ore dictionary format
- Moved everything to a new package (Left the old API behind, plus some code to let it continue working even though I'm going to be making significant changes to the new one)
- API change: Added javadoc
- API change: Added two new classes, allowing larger (or smaller) recipes (yay, 4x4 crafting grid support!), and a way to force CraftGuide to reload all recipes, if your mod adds, removes, or alters them during the game.
- Include Forge metadata-sensitive smelting recipes when present
- Some other small changes
- Fixed two more bugs
- Various bug fixes/stability improvements
- A clear button to quickly clear the item list search
- various small changes/fixes
- experimental feature: RP2 alloy furnace recipes.
- Item list for quickly setting the filter
- Text search for item list
- Some button tooltips
- Doesn't crash when given a recipe using an item that doesn't exist
- The entire GUI can be resized by dragging the lower right corner.
- Default scroll wheel rate is now one page rather than one row
- Default item ID changed
- Changing the item ID actually works (oops!)
- Changed the API. The reflection API is still the same, however
- Recipes are now associated with an item type that is used to craft it
- Can show/hide recipes by associated crafting type
- The left side is finally getting some use, with buttons to change between various views.
- Lots of internal changes.
- Shows the filter item, when there is one
- Filtering works a bit better (Technical: Properly treats damage -1 as a wildcard value)
- Shows a * over any place an item will accept any damage value
- API work
- Bugfix: output quantities weren't showing.
- Different backgrounds for small (2x2 or less) and shapeless recipes
- Recipe under the mouse visually changes to a different background
- Remembers where you were when you closed the book
- Furnace recipes
- Row number indicator
- Massive internal changes to make later ones easier
- Initial release
- Advanced filtering
- Saving favourites for quick viewing
- Perhaps a close button?
-still in progress
- Major rewrite of internal stuff.
If you want to make a custom version of CraftGuide, use bits of its code, or just see how it works, you can find the source code on Github.
If you want to use some (or all) of it in your own project, you are free to do so, though it would be nice if you mentioned CraftGuide in a text file or somewhere else where someone can find it.
You can find the current source of the CraftGuide API on Github. It can be used to add, remove, or alter the recipes displayed by CraftGuide (not actually affecting crafting, just what is shown in the CraftGuide GUI).
A JAR containing just the API (source and non-obfuscated binaries) is also available: CraftGuide_API.jar
If you need help using it, or have ideas on how to improve the API, please send me a PM or some other form of communication.
If you don't want to use an AdF.ly link, you can get some versions directly (bit.ly'd for statistics only):
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11-liteloader for Minecraft 1.7.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.7.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.7.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.7.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.6.4 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.5.3 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.5.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.7 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6 for Minecraft 1.5.0 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6 for Minecraft 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.4.6
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.4.4
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.4.4
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.4.2
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.4.2
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.4.2
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.4.2
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- CraftGuide 1.5.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- CraftGuide 1.5.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- CraftGuide 1.5.1-modloader for Minecraft 1.3.2
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader for Minecraft 1.6.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52-modloader for Minecraft 1.6.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.2 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.7-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.1 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader for Minecraft 1.5.0 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 1.6.6-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 (MediaFire mirror)
- CraftGuide 22.214.171.124-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.6
- CraftGuide 126.96.36.199-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 188.8.131.52-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 184.108.40.206-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.5
- CraftGuide 220.127.116.11-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.4
- CraftGuide 18.104.22.168-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.4
- CraftGuide 1.6.2-modloader for Minecraft 1.4.2
Jun 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Betweenlands is a mod developed by the Angry Pixel modding group. This large and expansive mod adds a whole new dimension with a plethora of exciting new content that offers an exciting and challenging survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark and mysterious realm where strange, monstrous creatures roam amongst the remnants of a long lost civilisation. Do you dare to explore?
Features include -
More information can be found on the mod's CurseForge page and on the official wiki.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay
- A whole new dimension to survive in
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Bosses to defeat
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A unique farming system with several new crop types
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items
- Randomly occurring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends
- ...and much, much more!
The Betweenlands download
The Betweenlands on CurseForge
The Betweenlands repository on Github
For frequent news and updates, follow @BetweenlandsDev on Twitter
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new stuff? The official wiki for the mod can be found here!
We now also have an official Discord server for The Betweenlands where you can hang out and maybe chat with the developers (we're usually around).Come drop by and say hi!
Jul 22, 2011kingbdogz posted a message on [1.7.3] Aether Collaboration Mod - V1.02 - NEW MOBS, FIXES, ITEMS AND FEATURES!The new Aether Thread is open for business.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mock-up "CD Case" for the Aether! Created by our talented artist, The5.
Hey guys! If anyone wants to come discuss the Aether mod, you can come over to the IRC channel #aethermod on esper.net. Come chat with the dev's and other Aether-lovers!
If you do not have an IRC client here is how to join the channel with your web browser:
1. Go to http://www.esper.net.
2. Click on "Chat now!" in the top right hand corner. This will go to another page with an input box which has "#" inside it.
3. Inside the input box, type in #aethermod and press connect.
4. The mibbit client will then request for your username, type it in.
5. Have fun chatting!
See you there!
Enjoy and stay tuned!
This mod has literally taken 4-5 months of SOLID development to come to fruition, and we have wasted thousands of hours of our free time to complete this mod. A good way of saying thank you to the developers is to not only download the mod and support the project, but donating a bit of spare money really helps motivate us. Like I said, this project has been developed for an insanely long time, the donations would be VERY much appreciated for our hard work. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in the patch; the team has been very busy wrapping things up with the new mod version, and of course some of us have to attend to real life. However, we have finally finished the patch, and it is now available for download! Not only have we fixed a huge amount of bugs, but we've also added new features, tweaks and balance changes to freshen up your Aether experience. We've worked very hard on the patch, and so we hope you enjoy what it has to offer.
If you have yet to see the change list for Patch 1.02 of the Aether, you can see it below:
- Dungeon Rewards are now hidden in TooManyItems by default. However, if people would like to spawn them for any reason, you can now disable the hiding code for the rewards by changing "TMIhidden = true" to "TMIhidden = false" in mod_Aether.cfg file. This file can be found in your /.minecraft/config/ folder. DO NOT change "#TMIhidden (boolean:true)" as this will not actually affect the config file, and immediately resets upon opening Minecraft. Instead, change "TMIhidden = true".
- Completely restructured Sound files for the Aether.
- When riding a saddled Moa, a "Jump Meter" will now appear above your Armour defense. This Jump Meter will show you the amount of mid-air jumps your Moa can perform, and also how many are left before it can no longer jump. Thanks to Penumber for the idea.
- Saddled Moas no longer wander around. They stay on the spot when you are not mounted on them.
- Ambrosium Shards now only heal "half a heart". We felt that Ambrosium was too powerful for such a common ore, thus the decision to decrease it's healing powers.
- Gravitite Ore is now much more common.
- Zanite Ore is now slightly less common.
- You can now press "B" on your keyboard to gain a Book of Lore for free. You will gain one according to the dimension you are in (for example, if you are in the Aether dimension you will gain a Book of Lore: Volume 3).
- Placing Lava in the Aether now freezes it into Aerogel.
- Books of Lore no longer appear in Dungeon chests.
- Aerogel no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Carved Stone no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Lightning Knives no longer appear in Dungeon chests in stacks higher than 16. This is so stacking is no longer screwed up (as the max stack for Lightning Knives is 16).
- When first entering the Aether in Minecraft, you will now gain a Cloud Parachute for free.
- If you hit the Bronze Boss with something other than a Pickaxe, it will now show a message which says "Hmm. Perhaps I should attack this beast with a Pickaxe?" so that new people understand they cannot attack it with other weapons.
- Enchanted Gravitite texture now changed, so as to save Sprite ID's.
- The time taken for Baby Moas to digest their Aechor Petals has now been decreased.
- Life Shards now have a new sprite, to make them look more like "Shards" rather than heart containers.
- Blue Aerclouds have a slightly new colour. It uses a more cyan-like colour now.
- Spawning issues have finally been fixed (Zephyrs and Aerwhales are now less common, and Aechor Plants more common. There are more adjustments, but too many to list).
- Cockatrices and Zephyrs now despawn when on Peaceful mode.
- Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn when stuck.
- Fixed the Glowstone Dust description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the Glowstone block description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the descriptions of some Obsidian items in the Book of Lore: Volume 3.
- Enchanting Golden Darts and Buckets of Poison now works as intended.
- Golden Swets now work correctly.
- Baby Moa's no longer lay eggs.
- You can now configure the spawn rate of Aether mobs in mod_Aether.cfg (/.minecraft/config/). 0 = no longer spawn.
- Aerwhales which were previously set on fire should no longer be in flames. They are also now immune to fire.
- Swets, Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn correctly, previously they would not despawn and prevent spawning of other creatures.
- Fixed a bug where Blue and Gold clouds were not generating into the world naturally. Newly explored areas or new Aether worlds will now generate with Blue and Gold clouds.
- Saddled Moas no longer despawn.
- From now on, beds which are placed in the Aether will not explode, and can be slept in as usual. Beds which have been placed prior to Patch V1.02 will still explode. To fix this, just recollect the bed and place it again.
- Bonemeal can now grow Skyroot saplings and Golden Oak saplings. You can also use it on Aether Grass to grow a group of White and Purple flowers.
- You can no longer move the Bronze Boss with the Hammer of Notch projectile.
- Fixed a bug where the initiating a fight with the Gold Boss would cause massive lag spikes.
- Fixed a bug where Black Moa's would only be able to perform 6 mid-air jumps instead of the intended 8 mid-air jumps.
- The Cloud Sentries which are spawned from the Cloud Staff dungeon reward no longer make human "hurt" sounds when damaged.
- Fixed an audio-related issue with Moas and Flying Pigs, where they would build up "step sounds" while flying, and would play them all at once when landing on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where Silver Dungeons were rarer than Gold Dungeons.
- Many more small bugs have been fixed, but there were too many for me to remember them or list them. I can assure you that the above fixes were the biggest.
- Added 3 new in-game soundtracks, all exclusive to the Aether. Thanks to our new composer, Emile, for creating these wonderful pieces! You can hear them in-game, just like any other Minecraft music.
- Unique "Victory" tunes have been added when defeating Bronze and Silver bosses.
- A small "Achievement" tune has been added when completing an Aether achievement.
- When initiating in a fight with a boss, a Health Bar will now appear on the top centre of your screen. The Boss will also have a randomly generated name. For example: "GeneratedName, the Valkyrie Queen".
- Added a new "Flying Cow" mob. While they are nothing too special, they do drop leather when killed. These creatures can be saddled and flown around.
- Added a new "Aerbunny" mob. These creatures are friendly, and will hop around the Aether peacefully. Aerbunnies drop string when killed. This means, with the combined additions of the Aerbunny and Flying Cow, you can now craft Saddles in the Aether without returning to the surface world.
- Added a new "Whirlwind" mob. These hostile entities will throw you into the air when you get too close.
- Added a new "Quicksoil Glass" block. Not only can it be used for building materials, but it also gives off a dim amount of light (and of course, speeds up mobs movement speed while in contact with them). They can be gained by enchanting Quicksoil.
- Added a new "Zanite Block". This is a purely aesthetic block, for the purpose of storage and building materials. It can be crafted with 4 Zanite Gemstones. You can also craft the Zanite Block back into 4 Zanite Gemstones if you would like to regain them.
- Added a new "White Flower" block. These are commonly generated flowers in the Aether. At the moment they are purely aesthetic, but will have crafting purposes in the future.
- Added a new "Purple Flower" block. These are slightly rarer than White Flowers, and can be crafted into 2 Purple Dye items.
- Added a new "Freezer" block. This new block was suggested by one of our fans on the Mantis bug/idea tracker. We thought it was a neat enough idea to implement. Basically, it works very similarly to the furnace in design. However, it uses Icestone as a fuel, and can be used to freeze various different items. For example: you can freeze water from water buckets into Ice blocks, or freeze Cold Aerclouds into Blue Aerclouds. Although there aren't many freezable items and blocks at this stage, the Freezer's use will be hugely expanded in future patches.
- Added a new "Ice Ring and Ice Pendant". When worn, these accessories will freeze all water and lava around the player. They slowly degrade while worn, so they do not last forever. These accessories can be obtained by freezing Gold or Iron accessories with the new Freezer block. You CANNOT freeze Zanite accessories into Ice accessories, only Gold and Iron.
- Added a new "Healing Stone" item. Heals 2 hearts of health, and is stackable. These items can be obtained by enchanting Holystone blocks with your Enchanter. This was implemented to balance out the issues with overpowered Ambrosium Shards.
- Added four new craftable capes: "White, Blue, Red and Yellow". These capes can be crafted with their respective wool colour. Blue Capes can be crafted with any type of blue wool. These capes are purely aesthetic.
- Added four new Dungeon Rewards. One of them is a Bronze Dungeon reward, and the other three are Silver Dungeon rewards.
- Added a completely new "Main Menu" which is interchangable in-game and with the mod_Aether.cfg file. This menu, by default, has an "Aether Theme", with Aether-styled buttons and logos. It will also preview the last point you were located at in your previously played world. All progress made in the menu (time of day, etc) is not actually saved, so when you re-enter the world it will still be at the last point you played. This menu is highly configurable, though, and has a few neat features. We've added three new buttons on the top right hand corner of the screen: "Q" for Quick Load, "T" for Toggle Theme, and "W" for Toggle World. The Quick Load feature allows you to instantly jump into the world that the menu is currently previewing, without ANY loading times. The Toggle Theme feature allows you to switch between the "Classic" style of buttons and logos (which includes the Minecraft logo, etc), or the "Aether" style of buttons and logos. The Toggle World feature allows you to turn world previewing on or off. While world previewing is off, it will display a menu very similar in structure to the normal menu in Minecraft, but you still have the option to use the "Aether" styled buttons and logos with the Toggle Theme feature. However, the only way to use a particular menu by default, you have to configure the menu with mod_Aether.cfg, which can be found in /.minecraft/config/. By default, "aetherMenu = true" means that Minecraft will always load with the Aether styled buttons and logo. If you change that to "aetherMenu = false", your game will always load with Minecraft styled buttons and logos. Additionally, the default "worldMenu = true" means that your game will always preview your previously played world on start up. However, if you change that to "worldMenu = false", your game will always start up with the classic Minecraft menu in normal Minecraft.
The Aether NO LONGER WORKS WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS. It uses an API called Player API, which basically allows several mods to edit the Entity Player. However, Single Player Commands has not used this new API yet, so you cannot run the two mods at the same time or else it will CRASH. I expect a patch/quick fix will be up shortly!
ADDITIONALLY: The Aether DOES NOT WORK with ShockAhPI r5 and r6, since it directly overwrites Player API (similarly to SPC). However, we have created a new version of ShockAhPI which utilizes Player API. Even though Shockah is currently on holidays, he has given us permission to distribute this version of the API with adf.ly (as he is one of the Aether team members). The new download link for this fixed version will be below. IF YOU HAVE V1.01 CURRENTLY IN YOUR JAR FILE, YOU MUST USE A FRESH JAR OTHERWISE IT WILL CRASH. THE PATCH DOES NOT WORK WHEN SIMPLY PASTING OVER V1.01.
There is also one known bug with the current menu: it seems that, because of the way we load the menu music, it has a 2-4 second stall upon opening Minecraft. It's not a huge delay, but sometimes it may be confused with a blackscreen. It actually isn't, you just need to wait a few seconds for the menu to do its thing.
We've been working quite hard on this patch, and would appreciate any donations from our fans. Anything helps; it's the thought that counts!
The Aether mod V1.02 requires ModLoader, AudioMod, PlayerAPI, and ShockAhPI r5.1.
New SinglePlayerCommands Patch out!
To use SPC with the Aether mod V1.02, first install SPC then use this patch by meiska_:
HOW TO INSTALL VIDEO - STEP BY STEP (V1.01, these videos are outdated!):
Thanks to DirtyMoDz7s for the video!
Thanks to RZGamez for the video!
It's finally here...
One of the biggest projects in Minecraft Modding history is now completed. Five very well-known and talented modders (Kingbdogz, Kodaichi, Shockah, Flan and 303) have joined forces to develop the Aether, a celestial realm found in outer limits of the atmosphere. The Aether is what you could call the "antipole" of the Nether. The Nether is a network of desolate, fiery caverns filled with bloodstained Cobblestone and sticky Soulsand; it lies beneath the very soil of our Minecraft world. The Aether, on the other hand, is a collection of floating plains and islands, all connected together to create a breathtaking dimension of the skies. Even during the night, the Aether is still quite peaceful, and a normal day in the Aether is the equivalent of three days on the surface.
Aerwhales, the gentle giants of the Aether, can be found floating in the horizon, munching on Golden Oaks and strips of Blue Aerclouds as the sun climbs higher in the sky. When the sun falls, Cockatrices crawl away from their well-hidden nests, ready to attack. Peaceful as they may seem, these deadly birds shoot poisonous needles at you when provoked. They are one of the few hostile mobs in the Aether.
The Aether isn't always fun and games though; elaborate dungeons are protected by powerful Guardians and sleeping sentries which await watchfully. They can be found in the sides of massive floating islands, containing locked loot chests with otherwise unobtainable singular items and blocks worth the effort of slaying their key bearing protectors.
Dungeons have three levels of difficulty. Bronze, Silver and Gold; Bronze being the easiest, and Gold being the hardest. This means that the Bronze Dungeon will be easier to handle, but the Dungeon will only yield "good" items. Silver Dungeons are slightly harder, and reward you with much better unique items. Gold Dungeons are extremely hard, but you will be rewarded with incredibly powerful items. These unique rewards CANNOT be obtained any other way.
Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Flying Pigs can also be found wandering around the Aether, and occasionally flying freely through the air. These creatures can be saddled with a Saddle, and flown around without having to deal with a taming process. This allows players to quickly hop into the action. However, Flying Pigs can only jump once, and do not have the privilege of mid-air jumps like the powerful flying Moas.
The Portal to the Aether is made out of a Glowstone Frame, and can be activated with a Bucket of Water!
New Accessory System:
We've implemented an entirely new "Accessories System" for the mod. This will include 8 entirely new slots to customize your character. Items such as Pendants, Rings, Gloves, Capes and even special Shields can be worn. Various "Miscellaneous Accessories" can also be worn in the two blank slots.
Above is an example of Accessory items being worn.
Description: Pendants can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn over the top of the players skin, so when Armour is worn it will be hidden. Gold and Iron Pendants are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Pendants will increase your mining speed when worn. Zanite accessories slowly degrade when worn, and the more damage it takes, the faster your mining speed with increase. Zanite accessories also slightly increase your armour.
Description: Rings can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. Gold and Iron Rings are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Rings (like the Pendants) will increase your mining speed when worn.
Description: Capes can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your back and can be seen very clearly when in third person mode. Normal "Swet Capes" (image above) are simply decorative, but one particular Dungeon Reward (which is a cape) has a very useful ability.
Description: Gloves can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your hands and can also be seen in first-person view. These provide extra protection for the player, and with some special armour sets, are required to activate the "Set Ability".
Description: Aether dirt is the basic dirt in the Aether, and will grow into Aether Grass when exposed to sun light. It is much easier to mine than normal dirt found on the surface.
Description: Skyroot Logs are the main base of Skyroot Trees. They provide the basic essential for your Aether adventures, and can be crafted into four Skyroot Planks.
Description: Skyroot Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Skyroot Trees. On chance, they will drop a Skyroot Sapling to replant.
Golden Oak Logs
Description: Golden Oak Logs make up the base of Golden Oak trees. They are embedded with Golden Amber, which can be used to craft very powerful Golden Darts.
Golden Oak Leaves
Description: Golden Oak Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Golden Oak trees. They occasionally drop Golden Oak Saplings and Golden Apples.
Description: Skyroot Saplings allow you to replant Skyroot Trees.
Golden Oak Sapling
Description: Golden Oak Saplings are occasionally dropped from Golden Oak Leaves. They can be replanted into Aether Dirt to regrow a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Skyroot Planks can be crafted from Skyroot Logs. They can be used to craft Skyroot Sticks and from there, Skyroot Tools.
Description: Holystone is the common stone block in the Aether, and can be used to craft Holystone Tools.
Description: Mossy Holystone is a rare Holystone block that can be found at the base of an Aether Dungeon entrance.
Description: Cold Aercloud is a very common type of Aercloud found in the Aether. Long strips of them can be found in the formations of clouds. They have very strange properties; while sometimes they will prevent fall damage, other times they will not. Use them wisely, but be wary when falling from large heights. They can also be crafted into Cloud Parachutes.
Description: Blue Aerclouds are slightly rare than Cold Aerclouds, and bounce mobs when coming into contact.
Description: Gold Aerclouds are the rarest type of Aercloud. Alone they do not have any special properties from normal Cold Aerclouds, but they can be crafted into Golden Parachutes which have 20 uses rather than the normal 1.
Description: Quicksoil can be found on the sides of islands. When mobs walk on it, their movement speed is increased. However, it takes a while to build up speed. These can be both a good block to abuse its speed, but also a dangerous block to come into contact with.
Description: Icestone can be found in large chunks, usually on the sides of islands. One placement, they will freeze all water and lava sources around it.
Description: Ambrosium Ore is a common block found in the Aether. It drops Ambrosium Shards, which can be used for Torches, fueling Enchanters, and even healing.
Description: Zanite Ore is slightly rarer than Ambrosium Ore, and can be found on the sides of islands. Zanite Gemstones are dropped from these ore blocks, and can be used for a variety of recipes (including Zanite Tools and Zanite Armour).
Gravitite Ore - Enchanted Gravitite
Description: Gravitite Ore is the rarest ore-type in the Aether, and can be enchanted into "Enchanted Gravitite" blocks. Gravitite Ore, by default, will float up into the air. However, Enchanted Gravitite only floats up into the air when powered with redstone. Enchanted Gravitite is required to craft powerful Gravitite Tools and Armour.
Description: A decorative Pillar block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: A decorative Pillar Top block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: Ambrosium Torches are like regular torches, just crafted with Skyroot Sticks and Ambrosium Shards instead.
Description: Enchanters are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Zanite Gemstone to craft. By default, it uses Ambrosium Shards as fuel, and can repair damaged tools or items; the more damaged the tool is, the more fuel it requires. It can also enchant a few existing items into more powerful versions.
Description: Incubators are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Ambrosium Torch. By default, it used Ambrosium Torches as fuel, and can incubate Moa Eggs into Baby Moas.
Description: Locked Chests are found in Dungeons, and cannot be broken. To acquire their rare lot within, you must obtain a key from the Dungeon Boss.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons which radiate a small amount of light.
Description: A slightly transparent block which is resistant to all explosions.
Description: Skyroot Sticks are used for several different crafting recipes. They are crafted with Skyroot Planks.
Description: Ambrosium Shards can be obtained from Ambrosium Ore blocks. Not only are they used for crafting torches and fueling Enchanters, they can be used as healing items as well.
Description: Zanite Gemstones are found from the Zanite Ore blocks. They can be used to craft a wide variety of items and blocks (including Enchanters, Zanite Toolsets, and Zanite Armour).
Cloud Parachutes - Golden Parachutes
Description: Clouds Parachutes are items which can be used to safely fall from the Aether. When you transition from the Aether to the Surface (upon falling) the Parachute will automatically activate and drift you down safely. These parachutes are a one use only, and can be manually activated as well. Golden Parachutes do the same, except have twenty uses.
Description: Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Description: Golden Amber is used to craft Golden Darts, and can be obtained by harvesting logs from a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Aechor Petals can be obtained from poisonous, purple Aechor Plants, and are used to create Poison Dart Shooters and feed Baby Moas.
Description: Dungeon Keys can be obtained by their respective Bosses. They are used to open the locked chest, which contains the Dungeon's rare loot.
Blue Music Disk
Description: Blue Music Disks can be obtained by enchanting a Green or Gold Music Disk. It will play a new song by author Noisestorm.
Description: Golden Darts can be crafted with Golden Amber, Skyroot Sticks, and Feathers. Additionally, you can enchant and poison these Golden Darts. Poison Darts are not affected by gravity, making it great for sniping down far-distance enemies.
Description: Dart Shooters can be crafted with Skyroot Planks and a Zanite Gemstone. They can also be enchanted to shoot Enchanted Darts, and combined with an Aechor Petal to shoot Poison Darts.
Description: The Skyroot Toolset is the weakest Toolset in the Aether. However, it has one of the best side-abilities, which is to gain double-drops from the blocks they mine and the enemies they kill. The double-drops cannot be abused though, as the Toolset will only return double drops from Generated blocks that have already existed in the world. You cannot place a dirt block and then mine it to get double drops, as it is NOT a generated block, it is placed by the player.
Description: The Holystone toolset is slightly more powerful than the Skyroot Toolset in terms of strength, and occasionally drops an extra Ambrosium Shard upon mining a block or attacking a mob.
Description: The Zanite Toolset is the second most powerful toolset, and has the side-ability of getting stronger the more you use it.
Description: The Gravitite Toolset is the strongest toolset. Normal harvesting tools can right click their respective blocks to make them float up, while the Gravitite Sword can launch mobs in the air when attacking.
Description: Skyroot Buckets can be crafted with three Skyroot Planks. They can collect Milk and Water, but not Lava. They can also collect poison from Aechor Plants, and those Poison Buckets can be enchanted into Remedy Buckets to heal your poison side-effects.
Description: Lore Books can be used to reveal more information about an item or block. Just right click while you have one in hand, and place an item or block in the slot. There are three volumes: One for the Surface, Nether and Aether. The Aether volume can be obtained when you first join the Aether. The rest can be obtained in Dungeon chests.
Description: Victory Medals are items which can be obtained by defeating Valkyries, protectors of the Silver Dungeon. They are used to prove your skills in fighting to the Silver boss.
Description: Zanite Armour has the strength of Iron, but gets stronger the more it is damaged.
Description: Gravitite Armour, when fully worn (with Gloves as well), will give you very high jumps. It will also prevent all fall damage. It are as strong as Diamond Armour.
Description: Above are all the Dungeon Rewards you can get. For the sake of surprise, I will not name or describe any of the rewards, so that you can get the best experience possible when looting Dungeons. You will get better rewards depending on what type of Dungeon you conquer. The blocks which make up a dungeon cannot be mined until the boss within is defeated.
Description: Bronze Dungeons are the easiest of the Dungeons to defeat, but are still challenging and yield very powerful rewards. The Boss within cannot be harmed with swords or projectiles, but instead requires a PICKAXE to defeat.
Description: Silver Dungeons are slightly harder than the Bronze Dungeon, and contain slightly more powerful rewards. These Dungeons are found in the skies as great temples, and are guarded by the humble natives of the Aether; the Valkyries. They will not fight you unless provoked, and honor a fair fight. Beware: not every chest is as it seems.
Description: Gold Dungeons are the hardest Dungeons to defeat, and contain the most powerful rewards and items in the mod. Unlike other Dungeons, the Gold Dungeon does not have any defenders leading up to the Boss; the Boss greets you as soon as you enter the Dungeon. This Dungeon can be found in giant floating mountains with a collection of Golden Oaks on the mountain's top. This Boss in particular cannot be harmed with any item in the game; you must figure out a way to defeat it once you confront it.
Poison Dart Shooter
Enchanting - Blue Music Disk
Enchanting - Repairing Damaged Tools
Enchanting - Gravitite Ore
Support the Aether Mod!
Just copy the code below and insert it into your signature.
Alternative Banners (Credits to Kanza and Divinux!):
- Hozz (for helping me with some Sprites)
- Firehazurd (for the idea of flying whales and moas)
- GreyAcumen + Community (for the idea of the Aether!)
- Kanza and Divinux for the alternate support banners.
~ Stay Tuned ~
Sep 10, 2012ShadwDrgn posted a message on [1.6.4] ForgeIRC v1.0.18, Soul Shards v2.0.15, and Recipe Remover v1.1 [Updated 1/1/2014]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Skip to Soul Shards
Skip to Recipe Remover
For you GPG encryption geeks my pubkey is 70722AE7
fingerprint: A4BD B39E 31CB 97B3 47A6 1F23 0515 BF88 7072 2AE7
Forge IRC is a 100% MinecraftForge compatible minecraft IRC client. Easily connect your entire server or just your client to an IRC channel.
Download - 1.6.2
Download - 1.5.1/1.5.2
Download - 1.4.6
Download - 1.4.5
Download - 1.4.2
Download - 1.3.2
1) Install forge
2) Place the ForgeIRC zip in your mods folder
3) Run minecraft once to generator configs, then close it.
4) Edit .minecraft\ForgeIRC.cfg file to your liking (remember to change "connect" setting)
Features:Full support for SERVERS
Reconnect using "/fi reconnect" command
Working color translation
Small simple GUI (Client only)
/me command both ways
Shows people joining/leaving the server
Shows player deaths (configurable)
report online players for servers
Todo:- Command ingame to Hide IRC chat
- Command ingame to hide yourself from IRC chat
- Commands for ingame ops to kick and/or ban IRC users (configurable)
- Commands for IRC channel ops to kick users in game (configurable)
- Channel administration commands ingame such as topic, mode, etc.
- More GUI options
- Fixed a bug preventing nickserv identification after /fi reconnect command is issued
- Fixed bug where the first time you chat only to minecraft message is still sent to IRC
- Updated for 1.5.2
- srg names
- You can now choose or disable the color for OPs
- Fixed some crashes.
- OPs are now colored yellow when they speak in game.
- Can now switch between chatting to Minecraft, IRC, or both. (Default F3 key. This will not interfere with debug screen since it's in chat window)
- Crazy twitch problem fixed.
- Added comment better explaining nickserv username.
- Fixed crazy /me issue AND crash
- Added /fi ban, /fi unban, and /fi kick
- Fixed weird space issue in prefixes.
- Made putting colors in easier.
- Now 1.4.2
- Cleaned up Configs significantly
- Added better color translation
- Added colors to contest winner nicks and special peoplez
- SASL support
- Fixed some Open to LAN bugs.
- Fixed a bug causing problems when joining a server that has ForgeIRC with a client that has a different version.
- Added "/fi reconnect" command. If your bot becomes disconnected just type that. Requires ops on servers.
- Fixed some problems that prevented IRC messages from being sent to MC sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where having connect set to false caused problems.
- Fixed a bug causing messages sent from IRC to stop in some situations
- Changed to Creative Commons license: http://creativecommo...s/by-nc-nd/3.0/
- Removed pircbot library
- Added my own IRC library
- Configurable prefixes for both MC and IRC for messages and actions
- Users can PM the bot now
- Version reply added
- Changed whois info to include version
- Cleaned a LOT of code up
- bot user is now "fircSrv" when running on a dedicated server, allowing IRC channels to prevent spam with bans.
- Laid groundwork for commands
- Fixed big formatting problem.
- very minor bugfix with reconnecting
- minor color translation bugfix with chr(3)+00
- added !players command from IRC to display players currently online (SMP only)
- Bot nick now defaults to player username in client
- Stripping IRC background colors (minecraft doesn't support this afaik)
- Added one missing IRC color control code.
- Fixed minor color bug.
- Now translates colors between minecraft and irc instead of stripping them entirely
- Better color stripping. Less spam.
- Fixed MAJOR bug where server version didn't work AT ALL
- Fixed bug involving keybinding not saving once changed
- Fixed bug where bot would still connect to IRC with connect=false
- Menu key now doesn't trigger while chat or any other gui is open.
- Configure the key used to access the gui from the controls menu
- When joining a server with mod in client side bot will not join channel as normal.
- new client GUI (Shift+TAB for now) to change channels or bot nickname
- long lines no longer get cut off coming from IRC
- fixed Join/Part IRC reports not following config
- Player death reporting FINALLY seems to work as intended.
- fixed bug where sometimes /me reported to IRC when it shouldn't
- bot now doesn't join channel until you're in game unless it's a server.
- SSP has in game player join/leave reporting to IRC disabled
- Can now report IRC join/part/kick/quit (configurable)
- Cleaned up the config file
- Now supports server passwords
- You can now configure whether it shows players joining/leaving the game
- Fixed bug involving Single Player games opened to lan not showing names.
- Less amateur hour java - Catching Exceptions
- Handles nick in use problems.
- Reports Player deaths
- Java crash after close is gone
- When running in client bot now simply speaks as you instead of text here. Name your bot appropriately.
- Fixed a bug from the last fix! Filtering control character causing client crashes on SMP.
- Fixed several bugs causing client side to relay too much to the IRC
Report bugs to irc.esper.net #ForgeIRC
Soul Shards 2
WARNING: THIS IS CONSIDERED A NEW AND DIFFERENT MOD FROM SOUL SHARDS 1. REMOVE SS1 FROM YOUR WORLD BEFORE INSTALLING THIS
Download - 1.6.4
Download - 1.6.2
Download - 1.5.1/1.5.2
Download - 1.4.6
Download - 1.4.4
Download - 1.4.2
Download - 1.3.2
Soul Shards allows you to create a Soul Shard that absorbs the souls of monsters you kill to be inserted into a Soul Cage later. This Soul Cage is a special block that can spawn the type of mob your Soul Shard contains.
This mod's cages can spawn monsters you can't normally get with vanilla spawners.
Short instructions are simple. You break vanilla spawners you find in the world to get "Crystalized Soul Essence" look up uses for this item in NEI.
You get the shards by killing mobs with the shadow blade (you require Crystalized Soul Essence in your inventory to get a shard).
The shards are permenant, but you need a CSE for every cage you build.
Right click a cage with your shard to set it's type. Cages can be powered off by providing a redstone signal.
1) Install forge
2) Place the mod zip in your mods folder
- Fixed a crash bug involving harvesting the cage after unloading the chunk and reloading it
- Fixed a crash bug involving explosions
- Removed soul shard debug recipe
- Cages now remember the type they were when harvested. You can't change them once typed
- Removed blank soul shard from creative to prevent bug reports that aren't actual bugs
- Slaved for hours over ridiculous problems that ended up being solved by adding 1 line of code
- Fixed build system
- Fixed version
- Fixed missing mcmod.info
- Properly naming jar
- Fixed soul cage hardness
- Fixed redstone signal not working on soul cage
v2b3 - first public release
Recipe Remover is a tool for server admins that allows you to remove recipes for items or blocks you don't wish to be allowed on your server. It is 100% Forge compatible.
Removing a recipe is simple. Just create a list of the itemid or itemid:meta's you want to remove and place it in the config. Example:
- Fixed recipes being removed from 1.4.2 that shouldn't.
*ForgeIRC Soul Shards, and Recipe Remover are protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0) License which can be found here: http://creativecommo...s/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Dec 12, 2012calebmanley posted a message on Arcane Ascension [PR-8] (Floating Islands!) UPDATED 28/12/2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I present to you the official continuation of
At the moment I am in the process of rewriting and changing the dynamics of the mod for 1.7.2. I need people to test it and give me feedback. Also, any suggestions are welcome! I will not post crafting recipes yet, as they are subject to change. I recommend using NEI or something similar to get the recipes. Thanks!
Thanks ThnxCya for this nice spotlight.
Remember to check the changelog each update!I have the right to completely ignore your question if it has been answered within the last few pages.
What is this?This is an official update to the Arcane Ascension mod, originally by:Murayama (MTG artist Dan Scott)AreusPheenixm and dgary.
The main feature of the mod is the mystical floating islands.You will find many new mysterious ores, and forge the strongest armour known to man, which can be imbued with special effects.
Old Thread ContentOres----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A rare magic crystal said to be able to imbue items with arcane abilities. These paragons are so powerful they even cause the earth itself to defy gravity and raise into the air. They also infuse the soil so special plants grow from the earth.Mining it will give you an Empyrium Paragon.
A volatile fuel used in a Prometheus Chamber. It can be found in the regular world but it's more common in the Nether. When mined it drops Prometheum Embers. Adamantium [ad-uh-MANT-ee-uhm]
This metal is the hardest material in existence. It's also the only metal capable of being enhanced with an Empyrium Paragon. A regular furnace doesn't get hot enough to smelt it. It must be smelted in a Prometheus Chamber. The metal is so hard it can only be smelted with Prometheum. When smelted it returns an Adamantium Ingot. Trace-Stone [TREYS-stohn]
Some stone has trace amounts of other ores in it. Normally the amounts are too small to be detected let alone extracted. Through the wonders of the Prometheus Chamber these ores will no longer go to waste.Arcane Constructs----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Prometheus Chamber
This is the only machine capable of harnessing the power of Prometheum and the only thing that gets hot enough to smelt Adamantium. It's able to smelt items slightly faster than a regular furnace and is able to extract ores from Trace Stone. Here's a shot of the Prometheus Chamber GUI in action. There are 10 output slots for the different material returned from Trace-Stone. The recipe: I recognize the gold and obsidian but what's that thing in the middle you say? Well glad you asked!Empyrium Core
This is needed to craft a Prometheus Chamber. This is a very powerful and volatile item and great care must be taken with it. Throwing it can have catastrophic consequences. However, since it doesn't destroy ores it can be a very valuable mining tool in the proper hands. Before: After: The recipe: Glimmerwood Trees----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glimmerwood trees spawn all over, and only on floating islands. They emit light and act the same as any other regular tree would. Floating Islands----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are places where Empyrium is concentrated to the point the earth has risen into the air. This is also the only place Glimmerwood trees grow naturally though the saplings can be planted anywhere regular trees would grow.Havenbloom----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(PIC COMING) Empyrium can be very difficult to find. Fortunately these flowers grow anywhere there's a high concentration of Empyrium. Look for the flower and you're sure to find the prize. This flower can also be burned in the Prometheus Chamber to repair any items made with Adamantium or Glimmerwood. This is very useful since an item must be at 100% in order to be upgraded. Future plans: This flower will repel mobs so they can be planted outside your base as protection.Arcane Tools and Armour----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the only tools worthy of being crafted in Adamantium. All other tools are considered too mundane to use an ore as precious as Adamantium on. Mining Speed: Same as gold. Durability: 1600 uses. It's crafted with Adamantium Ingots and Glimmerwood sticks The recipe: Enchanted Pickaxe (no picture up)
On right click is mines the block your looking at with a silk touch effect and drops it at your feet, but costs 10 times the durability.(it also picks up ice and glass ) Mining Speed: Same as gold. Durability: 2400 uses. Crafted with Adamantium ingots Glimmerwood sticks and a Empyrium Paragon. Adamantium Sword
Damage: 5 hearts Durability: 1600 uses The recipe: Glimmerwood Bow (no picture)
Last longer than a normal bow. Does more damage that normal bow. (Hopefully shoots homing arrows if I can code it) Ascendant Gaunlets
Tier 1 This acts as a pickaxe, shovel and sword all in one. Mining Speed: Same as iron. Digging Speed: Same as iron. Durability: 1600 uses. Damage: 8 health (4 hearts) The recipe: You can then upgrade this to the next level. Tier 2 Mining Speed: Same as diamond. Digging Speed: Same as diamond. Durability: 1600 uses. Damage: 11 health(5.5 hearts) Special Abilities: - Right click on a mob to pick it up.. Right click again to fling them away. This uses 5 durability. (Very glitchy) - Requires nether wart for use. The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Gauntlet Tier 1) Upgrade again if you like. Tier 3 Mining Speed: Same as gold. Digging Speed: Same as gold. Durability: 1600 uses. Damage: 14 health (7 hearts) Special Abilities: - Right click on a mob to pick it up. It cannot attack you while held. Release to throw the mob 10 blocks in the air. This uses 1 durability. (Very glitchy) - Right click on a block to super punch. This causes an explosion that doesn't harm entities or ores but does mine other blocks. - Requires gunpowder to use. The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Gauntlet Tier 2) Adamantium Helms
Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond The recipe: Once you have this you can upgrade it using Empyrium. Tier 1 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities: - Allows wearer to breathe underwater Catalyst: Raw Fish The recipe: Once you have this you can upgrade it again with Empyrium. Tier 2 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities: - Allows wearer to breathe underwater - Gives you the ability to climb vertical surfaces like a spider Catalyst: Spider eyes The recipe:(requires Ascendant Helm Tier 1) This can then be upgraded to, you guessed it: Tier 3 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Allows wearer to breathe underwater - Gives you the ability to climb vertical surfaces like a spider - Heals half a heart of health every 5 seconds. Catalyst: golden apple The recipe:(requires Ascendant Helm Tier 2) Adamantium Chestplates
Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond The recipe: Wash, rinse, repeat. Tier 1 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Hold spacebar while falling to glide to a safe landing. Catalyst: Feather The recipe: Tier 2 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Hold spacebar while falling to glide to a safe landing. - Any mobs that come within 4 blocks of wearer are set on fire. Catalyst: Blaze Powder The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Chestplate Tier 1) Tier 3 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Hold spacebar while falling to glide to a safe landing. - Any mobs that come within 4 blocks of wearer are set on fire. - Double tap spacebar to fly. Flying uses up 1 durability per second. Catalyst: Ghast tears The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Chestplate Tier 2) Same as above, just use ghast tears. Adamantium Leggings
Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond The recipe: Tier 1 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Speed is 1.5X normal Catalyst: sugar The recipe: Tier 2 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities: - Speed is 2X normal Catalyst: Ender Pearls The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Leggings Tier 1) Tier 3 Protection: same as Diamond Durability: Slightly more than Diamond Special Abilities (to be implemented in future updates): - Speed is 2.5X normal Catalyst: Glistering Melons The recipe: (Requires Ascendant Leggings Tier 2) Adamantium Boots
Protection: same as DiamondDurability: Slightly more than DiamondThe recipe:Tier 1Protection: same as DiamondDurability: Slightly more than DiamondSpecial Abilities (to be implemented in future updates):- Double jump.- Fall damage reduced 25%.Catalyst: BonesThe recipe:Tier 2Protection: same as DiamondDurability: Slightly more than DiamondSpecial Abilities (to be implemented in future updates):- Triple jump.- Fall damage reduced to half.Catalyst: Slime ballsThe recipe: (Requires Ascendant Boots Tier 2)Tier 3Protection: same as DiamondDurability: Slightly more than DiamondSpecial Abilities (to be implemented in future updates):- Quad jump.- No fall damage.Catalyst: Magma CreamThe recipe: (Requires Ascendant Boots Tier 2)
Download0.5.0 PR8 for MC1.7.10 - Here!
Installation1) Install the latest version of forge for 1.7.10.
2) Drop the mods .jar into the mods folder.
Changelog0.5.0 PR8 -
- Updated to 1.7.10.
- Finally actually for real fixed the glimmerwood sapling placing.
- Fixed arcane tall grass dropping itself when broken.
- Changed the prometheus chamber recipe to return 1 instead of 4. Oops.
- The island core is no longer breakable.
- Registered stuff into the OreDictionary.
- Renamed the Arcane Tree to the Enchanted Fir.
- Renamed the Arcane Crystals to Elysian Crystals.
- Doubled the rarity of the islands.
- Prometheus Chamber now smelts 18 items instead of 17.
- Fixed Ascendant Gauntlets to work properly like paxels. Updated the damage for each tier.
- The havenbloom can now be crafted with Arcane Ascension tools and armor to repair them.
0.5.0 PR7 - Fixed glimmer leaves to drop their saplings. Fixed the prometheus chamber crafting recipe. Fixed glimmer saplings to be able to be placed on arcane dirt and grass. Started adding trinkets. These will only be of use to you if you install the Baubles mod, 22.214.171.124+. They are unobtainable and are incomplete at the moment.
0.5.0 PR6 - Fixed the creative tab to show an empyrium paragon. Fixed the fast graphics leaves missing texture. Added an arcane variant to stone, mossy stone, dirt and grass. Added a tree variant for the floating islands. Added vines that hang from the islands. Added crystals that generate below the islands. Added an island core that generates in the centre of the island. Other misc stuff...
0.5.0 PR5 - Began rewriting for 1.7.2.
0.5.0 PR4 - Improved nether generation.Changed the terrain block IDs to below 256.Temporarly removed glimmerdust arrow entity.Fixed prometheus chamber duplication bug.
0.5.0 PR3 - Added prometheum chamber flames when active.Added glimmer dust as a drop from glimmerwood leaves.Added glimmerleaves particle effect.Improved glimmerwood bow.Added glimmerdust arrow. (WIP)Fixed empyrium core not rendering when thrown.Fixed glimmerwood log dropping oak log.
0.5.0 PR2 - Added config options to disable overworld prometheum ore generation and to change island spawn rate. Changed the tracestone returning prometheum embers in the prometheus chamber to clay. Fixed ascendant speed legs. Added fall damage reduction to boots. Armor is now visible in 3rd person mode and in the inventory. 0.5.0 PR1 - Initial Update Released.
Special ThanksThe original makers of the mod.
Terms and ConditionsYou must not redistribute the mediafire download link for this mod, if you want to share the mod, tell them the adf.ly link or forum post link.If you make a video/spotlight you must send me the link to it after its been uploaded, and must point towards the forum post in the comments.You must not edit, and redistribute the contents of this mod, and share it as your own work.
CopyrightThis mod (Arcane Ascension) is Copyright (calebmanley) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Arcane Ascension may be used in your modpack if you provide a link back to this forum thread, you give credit where due, and don't make any money from your pack. If you are adding this to your website or creating a video, please provide a link back to this thread. Do not mirror the download link, only provide the adfly link.
Jan 9, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods(Pronounced "Amaze-oh")
Remember the old amazopack from way back in beta 1.7.3?
With the guidance of Rhodox I have recoded and updated it!
Visit my website!
The content of this pack includes...
Airship (Original by Pchan3)
This mod adds an airship!
Once created, just hop in it as you would a boat and make sure you have some coal in your inventory.
You can now fly. :3
Beekeeping (Original by Nandonalt)
This mod adds a new farm-related hobby of bees!
Find and breed bees and start a honey farm!
Peacefulpack (Original by hogofwar)
This mod allows players to collect a variety of resources on peaceful mode that would usually require interacting with hostile mobs to gather!
There are many other small things added like:
Jump pads (Original by Pfaeff), which can be used to propel you into the air when stood on.
Rope (Original by hogofwar), which can be lowered down ledges to help you get down safely.
In-depth ExplanationsI will not add screenshots of every recipe, until I do so, if I do, I suggest using NEI for recipes.
They are very similar to the original mods recipes, so you could also search for them for info.
The airship requires a lot of resources to make, but its definitely worth it.
Once you craft the balloon, 2 engines and the rest of the resources needed, just right click to hop in.
You will need coal in your inventory to fuel the ship.
To move around just use the general WASD keys. To ascend press space, to descend press shift.
Once you are ready to start your journey into beekeeping, you will first need to find a beehive.
Beehives are naturally generated under trees in the wild.
Smashing it will drop a queen bee, but be careful - it releases a big swarm of bees!
You will next need to create an apiary!
While staffed by a queen bee, over time the apiary will produce waxcomb, honeycomb and bee grubs.
Placing flowers around it will stimulate the queen bee and cause her to increase the goods faster!
With the raw waxcomb you can create wax blocks.
These can be either used for decoration, or to store large amounts for later use!
Honey blocks can also be created with honeycomb for the same purpose.
The next block you will need to create is the comb presser.
This allows you to press the honeycomb and waxcomb into more useful resources like honey and pressed wax.
You can use the pressed wax to create a pressed wax block, which can be used for decoration or storage.
The honey drops, when smelted in a furnace will give you sugar!
Pressed wax can be combined with string to make a beautiful alternative to torches.
When the candles are combines with either iron or gold ingots, you will get the respective type of chandelier.
These can be hung from the ceiling to light your home or cave in style!
When honey drops are put into a bottle, you get a bottle of delicious refined honey.
When drank, you will get a speed boost and will replenish all of your hunger!
Why stop at honey in a bottle?
Combine a honey drop with some pork to get honey glazed pork! A meal fit for a king!
Last but not least, you may want to create an incubator.
Your one queen bee isn't producing honey fast enough for your needs?
Instead of going searching for more beehives in the wild, you can just incubate the bee grubs that the queen bee produces in the apiary, to grow them into more queens!
The main idea behind the peacefulpack is to give you an alternative to killing monsters to get mob drops.
Perfect for if your playing in peaceful mode.
Fossils can be found throughout the caves of the world.
They can be found in many shapes and sizes, but all can be mined as an alternative source of bones.
Silk touch does work when trying to retrieve the fossil. They make great decorations!
Sulfur and Niter, also known as brimstone and saltpeter, can be found starting just below the surface.
They are always found in the same vein, and mining them will give you either 3 sulfur crystals or 3 niter crystals, respectively
Sulfur crystals can be used as a replacement of coal when crafting torches.
As with coal, the recipe nets you 4 torches.
Niter is an excelent natural fertilizer, and can be cut with your bonemeal to double your existing supply of bonemeal!
The real value of sulfur and niter, is of course, that they are the key ingredients in gunpowder.
Combining one each of sulfur, niter, and charcoal (not regular coal) gives you 2 gunpowder piles!
Flax flowers can be found growing in wild, but its as rare as pumpkins, so you may have to search for a while to find these treasures.
Flax has 3 stages of growth, and when fully grown, can be harvested to produce a new flax seed and fiber.
Like any crop, flax can be instantly grown to full size using bonemeal, and can be placed anywhere flowers or wheat can be placed.
Two flax fibers can be combined to make string, giving you a new source of the precious material without having to mess with those nasty spiders.
Combining two string will give you cloth, and combing two cloth will give you a wool block.
You can also break down two wool blocks into two cloth, but doing so is very inefficient and will result in a loss of material each time you do it.
Another useful property of flax is that the cloth woven from it, much like that of spider silk, is tough, durable, thick, warm and resilient.
It's no wonder then, that it's great for use as a weak form of armor.
Can't find any cows?
Cloth can be used in replacement for leather when creating the lowest tier of armor, perfect for spelunking runs.
You may stumble upon a giant pool of sticky, green slime while exploring the depths of the minecraft world.
These slime blocks will slow you like web when walking through it, so dont get stuck!
The blocks can be broken to give you slimeballs, and may randomly spawn slimes of any sizes.
Perfect for making a slime farm!
Rope can be a convenient alternative to ladders in some cases.
It can be attached to any ceiling, and hangs down until it reaches the floor, another object or water.
Useful for getting in and out of deep ravines or other caves.
Reel in the rope by breaking it with your hand, or cut it short with a sword or axe.
Jump pads can be used spring any entity 5 blocks high into the air.
Only one pressure plate and a slimeball for endless hours of fun!
The logs now have coloured ends!
A brown end on birch logs makes no sense... So I fixed it!
Changelog08/06/2013 - 1.0.3b:
Fixed the airship causing a crash on multiplayer.
18/05/2013 - 1.0.3:
Updated to 1.5.2.
26/04/2013 - 1.0.2:
Added OreDictionary support for Pams mods.
Fixed ore generation issue.
Fixed incorrect chandelier textures.
Fixed raw honey glazed pork not cooking.
24/04/2013 - 1.0.1:
Updated to 1.5.1.
Added a few WIP features.
10/01/13 - 1.0:
Currently Known IssuesNone!
Download and InstallationThis pack requires forge.
1) Download Forge. (Universal)
2) Install forge by dragging all the contents of the forge zip you just downloaded into the minecraft.jar.
3) Delete the META-INF folder inside the minecraft.jar.
4) Download Amazopack and just drop the zip into your .minecraft/mods folder!
5) Enjoy! ;D
1.0.3b for MC1.5.2 - There
1.0 for MC1.4.7 - Here
Skydaz was kind enough to create an installer for easier installation!
Download it Here.
Unofficial Texture pack Support
Coming soon!Part 2 of the release, which will include ways to get new mob items in peaceful.
Better intergration of beekeeping.
More miscellaneous additions.
Painterlypack.net customisation and information.
Maybe a tutorial world!
Better forum post.
PermissionsPermission to use Rhodox's textures.
Terms and CopyrightsTerms and Conditions
You may not repackage the mod pack.
You may not host a mirror download link.
You may not use this in any mod pack without permission.
This mod pack (Amazopack) is Copyright (calebmanley) and the textures and sprites contained are Copyright (Rhodox) and are the intellectual property of the authors. They may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display without permission is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Support the pack with a signature banner!
<p style="text-align: center;"><a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1640005-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/v3vdM.png"></a>
This pack is dedicated to Pchan3, hogofwar, Pfaeff and Nandonalt, the original creators of the mods.
Jul 8, 2012Stuuupiiid posted a message on [1.8][SMP/Bukkit][Forge][DungeonPack][+24 Dungeons][+3 Bosses][+2 NPC-Villages] Finally UpdatedPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Like my Facebook page to get the latest news, previews and more about all my mods!
Temple Of Death
Creepercoloss (yes, it spawns creepers)
First-Aid-Ship (Filled with bread!)
Nether Temple (usually generated in nether)
Boss Dungeons:Boss #1: Treasure (its usually generated in ground, but i had needed a good picture)
Generates a lot of different rooms next to each other
Boss #2: Flying NPC-Village
A lot of different Islands
Boss #3: NPC-Town
Just a town with NPCs and irongolems
Boss #4: Huge Ship (Beta. If you want to explore it, you have to enable it in the config first!)
Boss #5: Glorious Temple Of pq2
You can disable/enable dungeons, set the spawn rates, change the sizes etc.... Just create a new world an try little bit around. To make a dungeon spawn more often you have to lower the rarity.
DungeonPack also supports mod biomes from mods like Biomes o Plenty or ExtraBiomesXL.
- No profit (no adf.ly etc.)
- Credit to me (Stuuupiiid)
- Link to this page
These are the conditions you have to accept if you want to use this mod in your modpack.
Copy this into your signature:
Check out my other mods!
This document is Copyright ©(2013) (Luis Thiele) (Stuuupiiid) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.