I think the two factions should engage in turf wars if in some way introduced to one another, Perhaps you'd even see the occasional attempted Pillager invasion of the Nether if you build a portal close enough to one of their towers. They'd never succeed but it would be a fun, Lively random encounter to witness.
- Registered Member
Member for 1 year, 3 months, and 9 days
Last active Fri, Dec, 20 2019 20:21:55
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Dec 10, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
We are playing a game where you can break a tree trunk with an egg only to have the remainder of the tree continue standing, Since when did anything about this game make sense? That being said, More biome specific weather and storms would be amazing and bring a lot to the game.
Oct 30, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
Love this idea! Not sure if they should be hostile though, The idea of having these huge creatures just drifting around the endless void is outright majestic, I don't want to have to kill them. I imagine they could still cause damage to structures and mobs around them but without really meaning to with the exception of the white whale who would not only outright attack you but influence the normally peaceful whales to do so as well.
Nov 30, 2018Posted in: Suggestions
How about Canaries? If you have one caged in your inventory, It will make loud noises to alert you of nearby hazards such as lava and hostile mobs. And Doves that can be used to find the nearest land mass while at sea? Working like an eye of ender, You'd release it so it can fly out and return in the direction of land.
Nov 30, 2018raptorrob456 posted a message on New Mail Man Villager ::: Send correspondence and gifts! Operate a mail-order store! Buy and exchange stuff between the players!Posted in: Suggestions
I see no good reason not to add this! Would definitely spice up game play with friends, May I suggest there also be mailboxes? That way if someone wants items delivered straight into a storage system or has a full inventory they can still receive their goods?
Nov 30, 2018Posted in: Suggestions
1. New mob heads for: Zombie Pigmen, Husks, Strays and Drowned. Doesn't make much sense that these zombie and skeleton variants lack collectible heads.
2. Make witches a part of the Illager/Pillager faction; Capable of spawning in woodland mansions and in patrols.
3. Add a small chance for Skeletons and Strays to wield a crossbow instead of their classic bow, making night time battles a bit more interesting.
4. Add very rare mob variants such as Unicorns, Toucans and Sphinx Cats. Pursuit of these special pets would contribute greatly to the adventuring aspect of the game.
5. Complete the spawn egg selections with the few missing mobs: Ender Dragon, Iron Golem, Snow Golem, Wither Boss.
6. Add the RGB dyeing system to all dye-able items; Wool blocks, Concrete, Carpets, Banners, Stained Glass, Stained Clay etc.
7. Add dye-able flower pots.
8. Camels for the deserts, A neat in-between for the Llamas and Horses; Basically just a Llama that can be ridden and controlled but doesn't benefit from armor.
9. In a similar vein of thought to #3, Add a rare chance for Pillagers to use an enchanted bow instead of a crossbow.
10. Add Goats to the mountains and deserts, Can be bred with virtually anything and drop Goat Meat for small quantities of food.
12. Add Ducks and Frogs to the swamp, Ducks being new farm-able animal mobs and Frogs being mainly ambient mobs, Perhaps dropping Frog Legs as a small food source and alternate means of making Jump Boost potions?
13. Allow Pumpkin Pies to be placed and consumed like Cakes.
14. Allow you to eat a whole cake in your inventory if hunger is sufficient.
15. Bring leather horse armor over from Pocket Edition, As well as its super cool dyeing system.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.