No, it's not but as I mentioned above, currently I don't have time to work on it.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years
Last active Tue, Jul, 16 2019 11:37:00
- 1 Follower
- 58 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Aug 26, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Jul 30, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Tools
No, it's not abandoned, but now I don't have much time to work on it, and implement other planned features and improve existing. And what do you mean by "code debugger"? Some new feature to add?
Jul 14, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Tools
It's not open source.
Jul 13, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Another content update related with new CC version.
Feb 17, 2015I just made quick update, related with new CC version. Added Commands API, and also function and event.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Nov 19, 2014Just added new version, with support for other languages, and some other new features and improvements.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Nov 4, 2014ThanksPosted in: Minecraft Tools
Yes, the source code is not public. I have never planned to make it public, mostly because there is a big mess in there, and also I'm too lazy to make comments, so now the code may be hard to understand.
I'm glad to hear, that you want use my program for teaching, and feel free to do so.
I was working on next update, but after start of new semester at university, I don't have much time to continue. But when it comes to the support of different languages, it requires only small change and additional entry in config file, so I'll try to release soon an update for language support.
And also, what do you mean by "overwrite feature for pastebin export"?
Oct 7, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
But do you mean dark mode for frame, toolbar, menu bar, etc? Because for text area you can make dark mode by yourself.
Oct 1, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I just had a little issue... I downloaded the Beta 1 version, but the "Automatically show completion panel" option is disabled so I can't use the auto-completion feature. I had to downgrade to Alpha 0.9.9 to have the auto-completion, but now I don't have the syntax highlighting enabled (which I don't really need that much... but it would be great to have them both :P).
Auto-completion is available in Beta 1.0, and works the same way as in Alpha 0.9.9 (Ctrl+Space combination). "Automatically show completion panel" is a different option, and it's not yet implemented properly.
Aug 10, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from master0Looks good, just wondering if you could add the functions for openperipherals?
It's hard to say for now. In the future i plan to add apis/functions of CC addons or other mods like OpenComputers, or/and implement some kind of creator which allows users to create and add apis by themselves. Besides, openperipheral is a specific addon, which integrates with many other mods, so if I ever add its functions to my editor, it will be probably only basic one.
Aug 6, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from ZakyyyHDAwesome work. Considering working on a compiler? No turtles or anything like that, but possibly just like a ComputerCraft Computer terminal?
I thought about some kind of integration with compiler or terminal emulator, I even looked at luaj, but I don't quite know how to do it. Moreover now I planned to improve existing features, especially auto-completion code mechanism, to be able to update list, when completion panel is visible. Also parser, to be able to recognize events, basic functions, basic variable types and peripherals.
Aug 3, 2014Hi, I'm developing an lua editor (originally designed for ComputerCraft), with auto-completion code feature, that contains every api and functions (with description) used by the mod (link in signature). I the future I would like to extend it, by adding support for this mod, which means, use descriptions of apis and function from your wiki site, also add links to it.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Can I do something like that?
Aug 3, 2014Here it is, the biggest update for now, including Syntax Highlighting and a lot of other features.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Jul 4, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
LUA Editor Beta 1.1_2 for ComputerCraft
After more than year break I returned with my editor. Original thread (click) was moved to archive, so I decided to create new, this time in proper section.
This is program that should help with creating programs for ComputerCraft Mod. It contains all APIs and functions (with descriptions), that are used by this mod, and allows you easy find and insert into code every function you need. Now you don’t need to search the right name of method in the internet, or type every of them manually.
If you find any bug or error, please report it here.
New versions may have new options, so it is recommended not to use old properties file with new version.
Beta 1.1_1: direct
Beta 1.1: direct
Beta 1.0: direct
Older versions:Alpha 0.9.9: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.9.8_1: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.9.8: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.9.7: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.9.5_1: Adf,ly, direct
Alpha 0.9.5: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.9: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.8: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.7: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.6: Adf.ly, direct
Alpha 0.5.1: Adf.ly, direct
Simply unpack the archive and run LUAEditor.jar file.
Important: Application requires Java 7.
How to use: The description “how to use” is available under “Help” option in app menu.
Beta 1.1_2 (14.07.2015)
- Added new and upated existing functions descriptions related with CC 1.74 release.
- Now completion panel can be dismissed by clicking outside of it.
Beta 1.1_1 (17.02.2015)
- Added Commands API.
- Restored "Returns:" section in events description.
Beta 1.1 (19.11.2014)
Beta 1.0 (03.08.2014)
- Added key codes to Keys API.
- Added recognition of basic functions and events.
- Added navigation panel (allows to quick jump to other occurences of function or variable at current cursor position).
- Added missing function: basic read(), and from fs API connected with file handlers.
- Added "Tab size" property in editor options, which determines how many spaces is inserted after pressing a tab key.
- Added "Format" option, which allows to add proper indentation to whole or selected part of the document.
- Added support for different languages.
- Added polish language.
- Now new line has the same indent as previous one, or if you go to the next line after starting a new code block, indent will be properly increased.
- Improved import form pastebin.com feature, now you can browse your pastes and load selected.
- Improved find/replace fetature, by adding ignore case, regular expression and search history options).
- Improved pairs marker, now if one bracket or keyword from pair is missing, second will be highlighted in different color than complete pair (by default - red).
- Removed line number panel out of sync bug, when switched on during app work.
- Updated help file.
- Some other bug fixes and small improvements.
Integration with jSyntaxPane project, which adds:
- Syntax highlighting.
- Automaticall insertion of closing brackets.
- Abbreviations for keywords and commonly used structures.
- Indent and unindent for multi line selection.
- Highlighting every occurrence of selected word.
- Comment and uncomment for multi line selection.
- "Jump to line" option.
- Popup menu.
- Added new options connected with syntax highlighting and other features.
- Added current line highlighting.
- Added option "Auto Insert single proposal". If enabled, when there is only one matching function, it will be added automatically after pressing Ctrl+Space, without appearing on the list.
- Improved functions search option. Now it is not case sensitive.
- Improved api, functions and events descriptions: added more links, better formatting, and string API in object version.
- Fixed import from pastebin.com issue, that sometimes large files was not imported entirely.
- Fixed find/replace option.
- Fixed closing current tab, now if "Cancel" option is choosed, tab will not be closed.
- Updated help file.
- Some other bug fixes and small improvements.
Alpha 0.9.9 (13.07.2014)
- Added Import/Export from/to pastebin.com feature.
- Improved list and description panels, now they will resize if frame changes size.
- Improved save option, now app shows qestion before saving file with the same name as existing in choosen directory.
- Changed list appearance, now api's, functions etc., have different colors, as well as constants and event.
- Added LUA keywords to auto-complete list.
- Some bug fixes.
- Added new and updated current api, functions and events related with CC update.
- Fixed status bar.
- Changed method for loading XML files, external library is no longer needed.
- Added new api, functions and events related with CC update.
- Implemented Find and Replace options.
- Improved "Open file" and "Save file" windows.
- Removed some bugs.
- Added new functions related with Printers and few missing.
- Implement automatic change tab for spaces in opened files.
- Added undo/redo feature.
- Fixed Colors API file.
- Fixed bug which causes that after switching tabs, tab key inserts more and more spaces.
- Rewritten line numbers panel (and removed line numbers out of sync with lines bug).
- Fixed bug that made editing impossible when app was running with disabled status bar.
- Removed serious bug which caused that navigation with up/down keys in text area was not possible.
- Added sides and events constants
- Added prefixes before api, functions and constants names, for better distinction.
- Added tabs and related with them, closing and saving options.
- Added tool bar.
- Added status bar which displays e.g.: current cursor position.
- Added new options: line number and cursor color, tool bar and status bar show/hide.
- Added missing functions form vector and peripheral API.
- Added io API and basic functions, like print(), pairs(), etc.
- Improved apis and functions searching process.
- Fixed "New file" option, now before creating new document, app shows "save question".
- Improved app behavior during closing.
- Added "Options" frame, which allows you to change language, font and colors settings and more.
- Added "About" frame, with link to minecraftforum.net thread
- Added "ErrorFrame", in which should be displayed error codes.
- Added support for other languages, now every string (text, label, etc.) is stored in file.
- Options: cut, copy, paste and selectAll from "Edit" menu now works.
- Changed representation of methods with optional parameters. Now, on the list are available all versions of this method.
- removed Crtl+Space first use bug.
PS. Sorry for any language mistakes. I’m still learning English.
Apr 2, 2013Posted in: Content PacksQuote from LacheeDomain
Will it accept custom API's or just default?
Yes, it will, so if you want to add another api, you should do two things:
First, you should create new xml file, and put it into luawriter/files/sources folder in LUAEditor.jar file. It must look exactly like existing (the same xml tags and structure):
First section <about></about> is a description of the API. None of the tags, except <descriptionPL></descriptionPL> can be empty.
The specification for methods and constants is as follows:
<name></name> is used for comparing so it must contains only a name (without "( )"),
<syntax></syntax> contains full declaration which is displayed on the list,
<text></text> contains version which is inserted to the code.
<link></link> contains link to page with full description. (may contains any string; for constants can be empty).
This four tags are required, the rest can be empty.
Second, you should edit apis.xml file in luawriter/files folder and add new line with path to newly added api, which should look exactly like existing.
I hope you understand my explanation. If something isn't clear or doesn't work, please post here.
P.S. Soon I will release next version due to CC update, and maybe I'll finally add new features.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.