You may be right Fir. I did see what CannonFoddr suggested. Maybe put temperature as a hard or hardcore mode feature. Players might find it more annoying in the base game so I do give you that.
- Registered Member
Member for 2 months and 12 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 28 2020 14:16:03
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Sep 25, 2020Posted in: Suggestions
I see where your coming from. In my head though, I believe that temperature would add immersion and meaning to a biome. It seems a bit weird that the player doesn't experience any kind of physical change going from a forest to a frozen plains. I dont believe it should have a negative modifier at all times though. I believe to aviod the negative modifier you should have to wear armor, have a campfire, have an enclosed shelter(house) or have resistance enchatments. Something along the lines of that.
Sep 22, 2020Posted in: Suggestions
Seasons should be added to the game where they would be reflected as temperature changes.
1. Have certain seasons allow crops to grow faster/slower.
2. Have temperature affect if it snows or not.
3. Have certain biomes such as desert, jungle, and snowy biomes not reflect seasons.
4. Make temperature affect the player in negative ways like two hot or too cold.(if to cold maybe where armor)
5. Have trees or grass change color in different seasons.
6. Temperature would give campfires real use.
These are all brainstorm suggestions and I would like to hear what y'all think.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.