- In-game name: poptui
- Age: 20
- Where do you come from: United States
- Native Language (must be able to speak english): English
- Read all server rules? (We dont want floating trees/ 1x1 towers or -bridges): Yes of course 100% <---
- Where did you hear about our Server(s)? Scrolling through the Minecraft forums
- Did you know MoveCraft before? Yes I think... It is very familiar
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 22 days
Last active Wed, Apr, 1 2015 10:22:18
- 0 Followers
- 104 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Mar 25, 2015poptui posted a message on .:: MadRealms :: The Skyland Pirates ::.[Skylands][Airships][MoveCraft][PvP][Survival][Relaunch Dec. 24th]Posted in: PC Servers
Feb 1, 2015poptui posted a message on Lucky Block Mod - Drops items, spawns mobs, structures and more!While trying to get the installer on the website it came up as saying it has a virus and deletes the file. Whats up with that?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 4, 2013How about you try my idea? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1925418-rpgskills-mod-idea/Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Aug 4, 2013Well we all know and love Mcmmo from servers. I indeed love it so much I've been looking for ever to find a mod just like it. I found some but they are always out dated. I don't wanna have to create a small server to have fun. I wanna be able to play it with single player. So I'm asking if anyone could possibly create one you can add more skills then what mcmmo has to offer. I have some Skills Ideas myself.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
- Running: Higher levels decrease the chance of Hunger loss.
- Swimming: Makes you swim faster as you level higher.
- Alchemy: Making potions. Higher levels get higher duration Potions.
- Armor Smithing: Make armor Higher levels can make better armor w/ better duration.
- Weaponsmithing: Same goes as Armor smithing.
- Cooking: Raising cooking decreases the chance of burnt food.
- Enchanting: Higher levels don't have to spend as much xp.
Other then Levels I think that there should be added npcs. But added to a town. When you start your freshly new minecraft world. There will be a town nearby which adds npcs which can help sell items for those skills. You can also sell your items to npcs in the town like at a merchant. There should also be a bank system too!
Well that's all I have as an Idea. If you wanna make a mod like this please message me or leave a reply.
Sep 6, 2012Poptui's Guard ApplicationPosted in: PC Servers
) IGN: Poptui
2) Your age: 17
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) I've been playing for a very long time about late 2011.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, I have also understand every rule that has been mentioned and will obey by them.
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes,I've had a lot of experience I've at least played 5-8 prison servers.
6) What is your time zone? UTC/GMT
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I'm a experienced player and also trust worthy. What makes me a good guard is that I can keep up with all the PVP and try the best to stop it! If i see any pvp I will attack any players who attack another player. If both of them are fighting they are gonna be dead, inless they run into non-pvp without a sword and I didn't get a chance to hit. If any player is seen with a sword i count down from 5 to give the sword up if not they are jailed for 10 minutes. I believe that I can be a very good guard and i wont disobey any of the rules. All this information should show that i can be a best choice for a guard including recommendations from at least two of the guards.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? I understand that I will need proof. I have token a photo of my rank or where my player was located. (http://tinyurl.com/9amp6yg)
MichaelM8 recommended me.
B0mberman recommended me.
Well Thanks for taking your time for reading my application! I hope you have a nice time playing on the server and running it if your the owner. I also hope that if you do choose another person for a guard i hope that you choose one that will be good! Good luck!
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 2, 2012I saw this, and it was a cool concept.Posted in: Suggestions
So, it would be crafted with Lapis and Obsidian, and I think that it should be implemented into the game.
• Light Source
• Portal Frame
• "Jazzing Up" The End
• and More!
What do you guys think? Any more uses you can think of? Share your ideas and commentary below.
Dec 1, 2012filip125 posted a message on [1.6.2] [64x] HerrSommer, -Medieval, -Dye and -Rustic 1.6 - v2where's the download link?Posted in: Resource Packs
Sep 21, 2012Bayley_ posted a message on Civilization V [1.3.2] [Looking For Builders and Staff] [URGENTLY] [36 slots]Posted in: Server RecruitmentCivilzation V Will Be a Minecraft Civilzation Server And The Ideas are below:
Players begin on a ship docked in a city (called something like Port Emryal). Upon disembarking they are confronted with the sight of a prosperous and well built up colonial town. Half-timbered houses, cobblestone streets, high stone walls and cannons are some of the sights witnessed. From here the player moves into the customs office where they read the rules. Then they can read a list of colonies. From there they can explore the town or attempt to reach one of the colonies.
Leaving the town, players enter wilderness where PvP is allowed, greifing is 'ignored' and zoning land is incredibly expensive. All this is to encourage building within towns and colonies. Player follow paths through the wilderness to their chosen colony. Colonies are player formed, with a mayor and other jobs being part of their hierarchy. If a colony is deemed large enough by an admin it is turned into a town, with a larger area to build in.
The mayor of a colony has the ability to lay down their colony's rules (but cannot change the standard server-default rules).
Colonies are zoned (perhaps with towny?) so as to be safe for players to build inThis Would Scrap The Need To be a warring conolny Because the land would be protected. Therefore ruling out raiding and Taking over the Colony. . The building regulations however are set down by the mayor so players might find the rules constricting, in which case they can try their luck constructing in the wilderness.
The server will also be RPG, in that players can choose a job for money and rights. As an example, a woodcutter has a discount buying wilderness land in a forest biome. The harder it is for a job to earn money the more they get. For example a woodcutter makes far less than a iron miner.
- The map will preferably have as little desert as possible, mostly being plains, forest and jungle.
- Buildings should follow the theme, i.e wood, cobblestone half-timbering etc.
- There should be many, many different jobs available.
- The colonial atmosphere should be maintained at all times: server announcements occur at information posts rather than global chat, chat messages are limited overall (plugins that use chat for UI should be avoided), if possible, global chat should be disabled only allowing players within x block radius of each other to talk to each other.
- Trade between colonies and towns will be highly encouraged, especially the specialising of colonies into a trade (i.e Once colony specialises in the production of iron goods, another farm produce)
- Diplomacy between towns and colonies will involve status such as war, alliance and peace
- Players can be bound to allegiance to towns or colonies or even to mercenary groups.
- Roguish behaviour is tolerated, raiding players for resources or land, if areas are unprotected.
- Independent economy, players who own shops chose their own prices, the economy will stabilise very quickly into prices everyone agrees on.
I Need some Amazing People To Help me develop this server so if your interested just come on:
Aug 1, 2011thelegendaryblah posted a message on [2.1] MineMod Omni-Two! (Launcher, Mod Manager and more) one year anniversaryIMPORTANT: people who downloaded the omni tool auto updater before 2nd of september please redownload as the previous version of the updater is bugged, also please delete the following two folders if you installed a previous version of omni toolPosted in: Minecraft Tools
PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST OR AT LEAST PRESS THAT LITTLE GREEN PLUS BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF MY POST TO GIVE ME A ONE UP IF YOU USE MY TOOL! I FEED ON THEM AND THE MORE I GET, THE BETTER I COULD DO UPDATES
Version 2 is out, one year anniversary yay, just finished my public exam and i moved to california, this time the tool contains auto update and i also got my own dedicated server for hosting! so the download link will never be down again.
NOTE: Opti-Launcher is removed as it is really quite useless and it isnt very efficient, expect R1.1 to have a new Opti-Launcher, some functionalities of R1.0 are also disabled as it may be quite buggy
Makes our lives easier!
- List of Compatible Mods
- hLog(history log)
- dLog(development log)
- About Author (as if you're going to read it)
- Banners(Need More)
The MineMod Omni-Tool is the swiss knife for minecraft! omni is originated from the latin word omnis, which means "all", hence come the name MineMod Omni-Tool
The tool's idea came when i realised that most people know how to install mods by opening .minecraft and using winrar, but one thing i hated most is i cant remove mods easily, this tool gives the user the feel of "manually" installing mods as well as providing comfort by making it easier and MUCH more manageable
here's a screenshot of my tool
and also mod folders support that a lot of people like
i started working on this tool on the 31st of july working out the GUI
here's a list of features:
1. Installing mods with a MineMod package: mod developers could easily create a MineMod package (like a TFC patch) and allow MineMod Manager's users to easily installer their mods, all you need is 3 clicks to install a MineMod package
2. Installing mods without a MineMod package: i hope the mod manager could totally replace the need for going to appdata and etc, so i added support for installing "normal" mods, the easy user interface is extremely similar to the winrar window in which the user simply has to drag and drop, the user could add folders and files into the .minecraft folder, the minecraft.jar and any other folders in .minecraft, here's a small .gif depicting how to drag and drop.
2. Automatic smart mod installation: Now users could simply select the compressed mod file and MineMod Omni Tool will intelligently install mods properly, what it does is it looks for file extensions within directories to decide what to do with the directory, it should really work for most mods, well if it didnt work for a mod, you could always use the manual install option
4. Unistalling mods: just two mouse clicks and the user could delete a mod he or she installed using MineMod Manager.
5. Enabling/Disabling Mods: now you could enable or disable mods when you feel like it, want to play some survival? go ahead and disable TooManyItems from your mod list and there you have it!
6. Priority system: some mods are designed to replace another mod's contents (most notably ModloaderMP replacing Modloader's files), and sometimes some mods need to replace the same file, so the mod manager introduces the priority system, the lower the priority of a mod, the fastest it is going to be loaded, this is like setting load order for mods.
7. Installing texturepacks: like mods, texturepacks could be installed with the mod manager in the same fashion, so you really dont need to touch appdata
8. Backing up .minecraft: the MineMod Omni-Tool has a feature where you could back up your .minecraft, unlimited times! It should be noted though save files are backed up as well and when you restore from a backup, the current saves will be replaced by the saves from the backup
9. Minecraft Forum Web Browser (indev): now you dont even need to open your web browser to download mods, because MineMod Omni-Tool IS a web browser! so when you feel like adding some new mods, just fire up the Omni-Browser and install them with the Omni-Mod Manager
10. Chatroom Support: MineMod Omni-Tool may be hard to use for some people, but have no fear, if you have any trouble, just fire up the chatroom from MineMod Omni Tool and seek instruction from me, you could also discuss about the tool, things such as suggestions would be great as well
11. Memory allocation/Minecraft launch options: now MineMod Omni-Tool has a special Minecraft launcher which is totally customisable, set the dedicated ram and the priority of minecraft and fire it up to boost FPS! With customisable java path and much more!
12. Compatibility Checker: now MineMod Omni-Tool has a custom-built 3 layer deep recursive function that checks your mod compatibility by comparing class files and showing incompatible class files from different mods, be noted that the compatibility checker does not check for block id errors, so you will still receive errors if it is a block id issue. now you may ask well modloader and modloadermp replaces the same file, wont it cause incompatible to be incorrectly shown? well, i've added a special safeguard for modloader and modloadermp, so they are shown as compatible.
13. Auto-update: this tool now auto-updates itself from a dedicated server (http://www.thelegendaryblah.com), so you just have to download once and forget about it!
Setting Up MineMod Omni-Tool:
Adding Mods With MineMod Omni-Tool:
Other Mod Management Instructions:
Backing Up .minecraft with MineMod Omni-Tool
does this tool conflict with stuff like [add mod name here]??
Answer: no it does not conflict with ANY mods (be noted, things such as TFC's mod manager or mcpatcher are not mods, they are tools)
does this tool conflict with tools such as [add mod name here]??
Answer: probably not, but it is recommended to install mods with MineMod Manager and MineMod Manager only (you could use mcpatcher to enable HD textures first then switch to MineMod Manager)
what did you use to make this tool??
Answer: i used Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for the GUI and most scripts, i used 7za for compression and decompression, the logo and icon are made with photoshop (yeah, overkill), this post is written in the opera web browser, info about scripts and stuffs are searched on google via opera web browser, the MineMod Package template is made with Windows Explorer, Notepad and WinRar, the screenshots are taken with snipping tool and the printscreen button, the animations/videos are made with Camtasia Studio, format conversions (such as wmv to gif) are done with format factory, debugging used the Windows Task Manager to end processes, several explorer.exe crashes are resolved with Command Prompt, all the programs are ran in Windows 7 64 bit, touching the keyboard to type is done with my hands, the same goes with the mouse, i used my eyes and a pair of glasses to look at the monitor, i used my brain (nearly frying it) to write the codes for the program and i ate for energy to do all this stuff.
your tool gave me a blackscreen/crashed my [stuff here]
Answer: first try reinstalling the mod with my tool, if that fails, read the instructions and try again, that fails too then send me a crash report.
could i have the source code?
Answer: i am not planning to hand out my codes, yet at least, maybe when minecraft officially support modding and a proper mod manager
could i help code some parts of the program?
Answer: yeah sure, maybe pm me or something if you are interested in helping development of this tool
I cant see the mods i installed, what happened
Answer: MineMod Manager, like other managers could only see mods installed with MineMod Manager
when i try to install [add mod name here] with your tool, it failed, what happened?
Answer: Please send me a detailed report with your current situation
This part is for those who failed to install a certain mod, please report to me about specific mods so i could add content here
1. some users reported that the program could not execute the necessary batch scripts, i am currently looking for a fix, it should be noted that most users do no have the problemThis should be fixed in reborn 1.0 - fixed
auto update launcher (first run will download the omni tool)
MineMod Omni Tool Launcher/Autoupdater - adf.ly
MineMod Omni Tool Launcher/Autoupdater - direct
please delete the following two folders if you installed version 2.0 before, as well as deleting your 2.0 launcher
-sometimes your anti-virus will say my program is bad, blah blah, just ignore them. if you dont trust me then dont use my program
NOTE: if you have previously installed an older version of Omni Tool, please delete the folder (appdata/roaming/omnitool)
please consider donating to help me support my server so that i could provide auto update and premium download speed as well as image hosting
NOTE: you need microsoft .net framework 4 if you dont already have it
.Net Framework 4 Offical Website
this section will be a list of mods that the smart mod adder could/couldn't add, most mods should work, if you tested and confirmed a mod with the smart mod adder, please PLEASE tell me about it by either replying in this post or pming me so that the list could grow
NOTE: if a mod doesnt work with the smart mod adder, you could always manually add the mod
Koda's Clay Soldier Mod
Risugami's Modloader, Audiomod, Death Chest and more
Better than Wolves
02/09/2012 - version 2.1 (Renascentis 1.1F) released
-adopted true mods file implementation
-fixed auto updater bug
27/08/2012 - version 2.0 (Renascentis 1.0) released
-added login menu
-added minecraft twitter page
-added customisable memory allocation and other launch options
-added auto update checker
-added dedicated server for downloading
31/12/2011 - version 1.5 (Reborn 1.1) released
-added compatibility checker
-added option to leave the config folder untouched
-menu strip abandoned
-fixed bugs with deleting server data
-fixed bugs with removing last login id
16/10/2011 - version 1.4F5 (Reborn 1.0F5) released
-fixed bug in package creation
12/10/2011 - version 1.4F4 (Reborn 1.0F4) released
-fixed "index" bug and settings bug
09/10/2011 - version 1.4F3 (Reborn 1.0F3) released
-fixed dupe bugs
09/10/2011 - version 1.4F (Reborn 1.0F) released
-fixed mainstall bug
09/10/2011 - version 1.4 (Reborn 1.0) finally released
-way better mod template leading to performance increase
-new file copying and management method leading to EXTREMELY UBER HIGH increase in performance
-new compression method leading to better performance
-changed chatroom provider (sometimes doesnt work)
-browser now improved and infinitely better with popular links
19/08/2011 - version 1.3 released
-better "mods" folder method
-minemod package maker added (for mod developers)
-live chatroom feature added
-forum browser now resizable
-added Opti-Launcher version 1 for more efficent minecrafting
13/8/2011 - version 1.2F released
-bugfix on the "mods" folder
-bugfix on the "texturepacks" folder
12/8/2011 - version 1.2 released
-bugfix for accidentally deleting saves and texturepacks
-renamed from MineMod Manager to MineMod Omni-Tool
-used new mod package template, installing mods manually should be much quicker now
-added backup .minecraft features
-added minecraft forums browser
-adding mod package and adding mod manually is now separated into two buttons
10/8/2011 - version 1.1F released
-bugfix for value is not valid error
-bugfix for moving up and moving down the topmost and bottommost items
8/8/2011 - first release version 1 alpha released
31/7/2011 - development started
version 2.1 will probably be primarily comprised of bug fixes and more efficient functions, but suggestions are as always welcomed
I am a guy, i am studying, i love cats and i am from hong kong and i now live in california.
what else is there to know?
MineMod Omni-Tool Reborn 2.0
Special Thanks To:
Mojang AB for making Minecraft
Microsoft for Visual Studio and ASP.NET
Igor Pavlov for 7z.exe and 7z.dll
MineMod Omni-Tool by thelegendaryblah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
note: i NEED MOARRR!!
first ever banner by makermod1!
artistic and bright banner by makermod1
moving gif animated banner by makermod1
Updated version 2 banner by thelegendaryblah
Sep 2, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from IamJRock
Hi I'm interested in being a Guard, but I need to play on this server for at least 3 days first, as a part of the minimum requirement. So I will gladly do that first
But question, I entered the IP: MC-Convicted.org into Minecraft's Multiplayer, and it says "can't connect to server."
Is the server down, or has the IP changed? Thanks for reading!
I am not able to connect either, I am assuming the server is down temporarily. Good luck with getting guard! Glad to see new prisoners who read the rules etc. before they even join the server!
Edit- 150th post!!
Mar 20, 201268camaro476 posted a message on [Tekkit] Dawgcraft Tekkit Server! [iConomy] [Hawkeye] [Multiverse] [Choptree2]IGN: Batman1792Posted in: PC Servers
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: Yes
Why do you want to play here?: I have a couple of friends that play on the server currently and i would love to join them so we can all play together. Thank you.
Mar 20, 2012holyzibblet posted a message on [Tekkit] Dawgcraft Tekkit Server! [iConomy] [Hawkeye] [Multiverse] [Choptree2]Posted in: PC ServersQuote from AquaYoshi
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: yes
Why do you want to play here?: I've been playing tekkit for a while and i've mostly dabbled in E.E and wanted to try out Build/Industrial craft in multiplayer :3
Quote from FrontiRapes
Why do you want to play here?: Tekkit is a perfect idea when you want more than only normal Minecraft, more fun, more action, more buildings, more... you can build things much prettyer
Quote from almostcertain
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: I certainly do
Why do you want to play here?: I just downloaded the Technic pack yestreday and I really would like to play on a server
Quote from ScapeSkill
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: Yes
Why do you want to play here?: Seems like a really nice server. =)
Quote from ivcraigvi
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: yes
Why do you want to play here?: i love the technic pack and i want to play it with other people
Quote from WagglyPlatypus
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?:yes
Why do you want to play here?:I love tekkit and its getting boring by myself
Quote from Atokonitz
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: (Yes)
Why do you want to play here?:I've always been interested in Tekkit, but I've never found a server, until now that is.
Quote from duhwad
the forums say i'm white listed but the mine craft says no
Quote from Furydude12
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: Yes. (I love rule #12.)
Why do you want to play here?: Single player of Tekkit is getting boring, I would love to find people to play with.
Quote from kiloth44
Do you agree to follow the rules (yes/no)?: why not? yes
Why do you want to play here?: i want to play on Tekkit server and i love that this one has a whitelist! (yes, i have launcher)
- To post a comment, please login.