- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 24 days
Last active Thu, Mar, 19 2020 15:21:17
- 0 Followers
- 679 Total Posts
- 16 Thanks
Aug 4, 2012okmujnyhb posted a message on [1.3.2][SMP][FORGE] nerdboy64's SimpleGuns - OLD THREADI've been poking around pre-WW1 guns and found this:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It's called a ducks foot pistol from the 18th century and shoots 4 shots at once. It'd be like a standard flintlock pistol exept shoot 4 bullets at the same time, take longer to reload, and be crafted by crafting 3 barrels with a normal flintlock pistol. I hope you like this idea and consider adding it to the mod.
Jul 31, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Zakhep
I managed to build the perfect house, it took all day, but it was worth it.
It's hard to believe, but it was built on day 1.
It uses the rarest wood that you can't get anywhere else, award winning flowers, fire safe torches, and a door that keeps out the monsters of the night.
It looks great at all angles as well.
I even added a crafting table; in case you need to craft stuff, a furnace; fire safe like the torches, a chest; made with enchanted wood so it's bigger on the inside and a bed; never gets messy and the most comfortable bed ever known to men.
It does not need to be strong as the forest is a nice calm place with no crazy weather.
I think I'm the best minecrafter ever now.
Quote from Zakhep
I managed to build the perfect house, it took all day, but it was worth it.
It's hard to believe, but it was built on day 1.
It uses the rarest wood that you can't get anywhere else, award winning flowers, fire safe torches, and a door that keeps out the monsters of the night.
It looks great at all angles as well.
I even added a crafting table; in case you need to craft stuff, a furnace; fire safe like the torches, a chest; made with enchanted wood so it's bigger on the inside and a bed; never gets messy and the most comfortable bed ever known to men.
It does not need to be strong as the forest is a nice calm place with no crazy weather.
I think I'm the best minecrafter ever now.
That's rubbish! The wooden construction makes it barely camoflaged, the floor isn't made of food, so what happens when you get hungry? The wood in the roof could be used for other things so make it out of a useless material like TNT instead. And where's the flaming sticks to set fire to the endermen!?
May 6, 2012okmujnyhb posted a message on What happens if you find end bricks in the neather?Okay, four points:Posted in: Survival Mode
1. how come you still haven't put up pictures or co-ords or ANYTHING when you have been told how to do these things easily. (my guess it your'e trying to find an end portal and plant some end stone in the nether!)
2. What is all this about your entire world being swallowed up and destroyed by end stone?
3. Why do you keep putting up pictures of the S.S United States? is this is what has happened to your world? it has turned into a ship? Give me a break.
4. Answering your topic title, nothing happens. If you find end stone in the nether, you have seen what must be either a extremly rare generation glitch, or you are trolling. either way, nothing actually happens.
Apr 30, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Qazfdsa
1.make an underwater base.
2. Have a secret escape hatch and A saddled pig for quick escape in an emergency
3. Laugh menacingly
how is a pig going to help? htey don't go anywhere you or anyone else wants to go. A bit like James May's caravan airship from top gear
Mar 18, 2012okmujnyhb posted a message on [ADV] 1.6: The Adventure Multiplex! Over 80 Adventures in One! 15+ Hours of Gameplay! 75,000+ Downloads!I just find it amazing that people have made over 80 adventure maps that fit in a 20x20 space. to compile them and use redstone witchcraft to make a scoring system is just staggering!Posted in: Maps
Feb 16, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Repeatist
I tried crafting a workbench by stacking four wooden planks together. Literally.
In all fairness to myself, that is what the Achievements option told me to do.
This is obviously fake, as you have clearly made sign in the background
Feb 6, 2012okmujnyhb posted a message on [1.4.5] Explosives+ [PR V3.9!][Pre Release 5 1.4.5 December 2nd!]This is like Equivelent Exchange but with explosives. It's full of unimaginably powerful, very expensive items.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 5, 2017danaphanous posted a message on 🚀 Space Expedition to EPIC 204 🚀 A Custom Survival Adventure in an Alien World! [40,000+ DLs]Posted in: Mapsby Caplex OathBros: danaphanous, Compsogbrickus, Lezandria, and zann10thousand
Estimated Date for Next Beta Update: February, 2020Estimated Date of the Final Release : April, 2020
Scroll down for a new world download \/ \/ \/
It is the beginning of space colonization. With a growing earth population and limited resources, humanity has begun to explore the stars for a suitable new home. The search has taken them far into the cosmos...
You were selected to investigate the wacky system designated as EPIC 204--almost 400 light years from earth. To your surprise, you find the system is habitable! There is already a thriving native ecosystem with new plants, creatures, and strange biomes!
But EPIC 204 holds some hidden secrets that make living there dramatically unlike earth. Instead of a planet, the system is a dense cloud of asteroids sharing a breathable atmosphere, swirling about a Red Dwarf Star. Because of this, it has strange weather patterns and rapidly changing seasons, with a year lasting only 25 days! On top of that, it is filled with many hostile creatures that seem to resent your arrival!
You and your trusty AI companion, the Biosuit Mark 12.3b are charged with traveling to, and observing the system for one year (25 days) and reporting back. Your task is to observe, catalogue the native life forms, and study the environment. That was the plan, but only a few days into the mission a massive meteor shower damages your ship and you find yourself stranded in an alien world...
Thus begins your quest to survive and eventually escape from this strange star system. To succeed you will need to learn how to survive in the harsh conditions of EPIC 204--a world with rapidly changing seasons and strange weather with harsh winters. The system is filled with exotic biomes teeming with strange new creatures and also holds a series of strange ruins for you to explore and a dark secret... Can you make it out alive?
Download the Map
Singleplayer, Multiplayer, and Forge Compatible!
Here also is a direct link to the latest map version will always link to the latest curseforge download
Recommended Settings and Options:
- Leave particles enabled as they are used for custom creatures and technology. If particle weather like snow or dust storms lag your game you can turn off particle weather in the Holodeck game settings instead of for the whole game
- Render distance of 16 recommended, for visibility and exploring. Due not use a render distance of lower then 11 or you may experience lag, low mob spawning, and visibility issues when exploring, especially in Singleplayer mode. This is due to a long-standing bug in minecraft.
- Multiplayer chat must be on, the biosuit uses the chat to talk to you. If you have this setting off you won't see it!
- Use Medium GUI or smaller and at least 720p in your profile settings. If you use large GUI or 480p or the lore will run offscreen for some items.
- Use vanilla 1.12.X and use a vanilla or forge jar if playing multiplayer on a server. You can make forge mods work with the map but there are some bugs with using craftbukkit so we don't recommend using it.
- Make sure to enable command blocks if you are running this on a server. Map will not work without them.
- Allocate 2 GB RAM to Minecraft in the launcher settings for best performance if you are playing Singleplayer The game will run with the default of 1G but 2G is much better:
- Have 4 GB RAM if you want to play this map on a server in multiplayer. It will lag if you have 2G or less allocated on your server.
- Mod and Texture Pack Notes: You can use whatever resource pack you like. The map was designed with vanilla textures. Optifine is recommended if you want to see the dynamic lighting effects present on several mobs like the Firefly.
- Tired of reading all the Biosuit comments in singleplayer? If you want, you can turn on the 1.12 Minecraft Narrator and set it to "narrator reads all" setting. If you do this, the game will read every biosuit comment to you! Some players like this and some find it annoying, but I think it is a cool way to use a new 1.12 feature. Especially in singleplayer! Keep in mind you can change the voice settings to something you like better. It is based off your system narration settings: Mac: system preferences -> accessibility -> voice
- It is highly encouraged to install Optifine and turn on the Dynamic Lighting option as many custom creatures have dynamic lighting effects! Your game will also run better! For those of you who never had to install OptiFine without being able to use Forge before, here's a small guide that for the official launcher: - Go to https://optifine.net/downloads and download the latest OptiFine version for 1.12
- Forge mods that go well with Space Expedition: credit Akitori "Hello everyone! This is me Akitori here today! Imma explain some mods I use in space expedition, and why I personally use them!
- Minecraft 1.14 update news: a texture pack is also in the works as well as custom crafting table, brewing, and furnace mechanics! More to come on that whenever Mojang releases 1.14 and forge updates to it. For now we are finishing the map in 1.12 without these things since it is the most modable stable version of forge atm.
(1) Open minecraft launcher > click on "Launch Options" > click on your profile >
(2) enable the JVM arguments and edit the Xmx argument to say: -Xmx2G.
Doing this will make maps with command blocks run much better.
You should NOT need to allocate more then 2G in SP! If you allocate more then 2G, your java launcher
may experience garbage collection and lag due to a bug in the way minecraft uses resources!
IMPORTANT Note About Mods: The 1.12 version of this map, Beta 1.7+, is compatible with Forge. Craftbukkit does not work with the map as it changes the way command blocks execute and mobs spawn so do not use it!
Windows 10: PC -> Ease of Access -> Narrator
- Find the jar in your download folder and double-click it
- In the window that opens, click "Install"
- Start the launcher, make sure that the profile called "OptiFine" is selected by using the drop-down arrow, edit the profile if you wish to change any of the settings there (such as allocating more RAM as discussed above), then you're ready to launch the game!
- The new settings will appear under video options, click through them and make sure to turn on dynamic lighting!
- Fast Leaf Decay by Lumien: Reason being is that it makes leaves decay faster...I’m a impatient potato.
- Advanced Shulker boxes: this might seem weird, but in Space expedition, this is quite useful. Normally, if you make the spaceship your home, you’re unable to place shulker boxes, so this makes shulker boxes useable, even inside the ship!
- ViesCraft: Airships! While I originally thought this wouldn’t work well, its surprisingly powerful and versatile with Space Expedition, while keeping a bit of a firm hand on survival! Its rather difficult to make any ship that’s powerful enough to even work (you need to farm a lot of falls and winters, as well as mine a lot) but its a decent alternative when the server’s too laggy for elytra.
-Particle Spreader: While a small mod on its own, I personally use them for small torches/waypoints to be able to find my way back home/where I landed on a new asteroid. Though I keep forgetting to place them down…."
This map combines elements of Survival, Adventure, Puzzles, Exploration, CTM, and Command Block Technology seamlessly into one fresh new experience. Prepare to be challenged, as the normal Minecraft mechanics have been dramatically altered, and in some cases completely rewritten by command blocks running behind the scenes!
Explore an alien world, enhanced for an immersive survival and adventuring experience! Battle rapidly changing seasons, strange new mobs, extreme weather conditions, and more on this EPIC space adventuring quest!
My goal for this map is to have you feel what it is like to be an explorer and scientist! The game is filled with hidden features to discover. Observe and pay attention as you play, as many of the mechanics of Minecraft that you are used too may have changed! As you explore and discover, the AI in your Biosuit will comment and generate files about your findings back in the computer of your ship! You can read these to obtain more information about features of the game!
List of Major Game Features:
- I have programmed an AI companion to travel with you in your Biosuit and it is quite the chatterbox! The AI will comment on your situation, give you advice, spot and comment on new creatures and scan them, and even help you come up with new crafting recipes to try as you find new items!
- As you explore, you will scan the various creatures, ruins, and artifacts you find. All of this information gets transmitted back to your ship and you can view them as data files in the holodeck and learn more about the things you found!
- I have added real Seasons to Minecraft: there is Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter which repeats in a 25-day cycle!
- As the seasons change throughout the year so do the creatures that spawn, the daylight cycle, Crop growth, precipitation, game difficulty, temperature, animal breeding, and daylight cycling!
- This map has custom weather! Day length changes with the seasons and there can be random meteor showers, forest fires, snow flurries, sandstorms, erratic spring rain, and even hailstorms!
- There are 4 TIMES as many creatures that spawn in the world as normal vanilla, most of them custom with new drops and behaviors! Many of them only spawn during particular seasons. Some may also require specific locations or biomes. It is up to you to discover them all and figure out what they drop!
- If you find custom fruit, you can harvest them to make special potions!
- You can also grow new plants using our custom crops system! We have added 8 new crops to the game including: Orange trees, Coconut trees, Pineapple Bushes, Kiwi bushes, Prickly Pear Cactus, Winterberry vines, Corn, and Kelp!
- You can find custom dungeons, nests, dens, and hives of strange creatures as you explore and can farm them for supplies. Some hives are only active seasonally.
- As you survive on the asteroids your physical abilities will slowly start to improve. You will run and walk faster, swim faster, your attack speed will increase, your health will improve, you will take less damage from falls, and your breath underwater will last longer! This is to simulate your body changing and adapting to its new environment.
- You can also craft physical upgrades to your Biosuit giving you some nifty new abilities like a glider, jetpack, night vision goggles, armor, ballast control, and augmented limbs!
- I have added a custom tech tree alongside the normal one with some very useful new space age items and technologies. These will be unlocked as you discover new drops from creatures, ruins, and craft new items!
- I have added new automation tools that can be crafted to enhance survival including an automatic: reycler, disenchanter, block breaker, refrigerator, meteor shield, item attractor, and creature killer!
- The map has various ruins and valuable artifacts which you can find that aid in survival and give you new abilities!
- You land in a Lander but it is soon disabled by a freak meteor shower, stranding you on EPIC 204 indefinitely! But you devise a way to escape: Craft ship upgrades to retrofit your Lander so that you can escape the system! This will take a lot of effort. Some ship upgrades require collection of supplies in survival and some of them work like a CTM map where you have to retrieve special items or salvage machines from far-out ruins or dungeons to complete the ship! In the end, you can blast off, returning for home
- The map also contains a story and a history that you can uncover as you research the world. You will eventually find strange writings, meet alien factions, and visit far-out destinations. [WIP]
The result is a new kind of survival, reimagined completely, for an alien new world with a lot of custom adventure elements. You'll have to figure out everything from the beginning, and there is a LOT to discover! This is an entirely fresh experience, and adapting to life in this world will be both a challenge and a joy that should fill you with memories of your first days playing survival Minecraft when everything was new!
This map has been under development for more then a year already and is expanding all the time! It is currently in Public Beta, meaning that it is open to play and has many hours of content, but we are still working on it and releasing expansions with new content regularly for current players to check out! See the "Updating" section for details on updating your maps.
Tips and Spoilers Section:
This map can be very complex and much of it is revealed through gradual discovery. To help casual players and Youtubers recording on it to progress more quickly, we have compiled this section to help with early direction and progress
Tips for surviving your first year
- The ship you first spawn in for the intro holds a few items that will make your life a lot easier in the beginning. Besides some starter tools and supplies, you can find and put on your biosuit for the first time, creature capture capsules that can make bringing animals back home a lot easier, corn, potatoes, and carrots to harvest, and a tool that allows you to bring a few free shulker boxes with you! Take your time to explore the ship, the game time won’t start until you’ve left it!
- Spending the entire first year exploring the strange world out there is certainly very tempting. However, do not forget that this is at its core a survival map! You will need food sources, progression, and a place to store your loot, the lander has limited space and is an adventure-mode area so it is not easy to modify.
- Difficulty starts out low, but will increase throughout the year. Investing some time to improve your weapons, armor*, and food early might save some frustration later in the year. Spring is an especially good time to start working on crops and animal farms due to high fertility and faster growth rates during that season. By the time winter comes around, you'll be grateful for every health potion you managed to save.
- *Armor works a little differently from vanilla gameplay. The Biosuit replaces all regular armor that players put on, instead your armor rating can be increased by putting certain materials into the synthesizer and expending them for armor upgrades. The main ones you’ll want to work towards are leather, fish scales, chitin and shell scales. Each of those materials can be used to increase your armor twice and requires a stack of 10 items per increase.
- Custom creatures aren't for looks only! Some of them have very valuable drops that unlock new crafting recipes, and may not be around until the same season a year later, so don't miss your chance to get in some early progression!
- The meteors in a meteor shower can be pretty spread out but can leave valuable drops in the craters. When you look for loot that was left behind, don't forget to check a pretty wide area. It's easy to miss valuable metals.
- If you're unsure about what to do next, go back to the holodeck and take a look at the chest with the synthesizer recipes. Maybe you can craft something to make the exploration easier, or get an idea of what to collect next!
- Insect hives can be very good helpers during their active season(s). You can get a lot of valuable items fast if you invest some time to make them safe to use, so keep an eye out for the small mounds that mark a hive location!
Clues to a few nearby areas
- The giant oak forest can be raided for string and early game custom drops. And what's that up in the trees...? If only it wasn't so dark...
- Icy caves with the vines all over the place hide some secrets. Some of them are very valuable. Just try not to get lost.
- Keep an eye out for particularly suspicious looking cave entrances down the sides of the cliffs between asteroids. Some of them are well hidden and may require gliding to find...
- Under the shadow of a large nearby asteroid lies a strange ruin of obsidian monoliths...what purpose could it serve?
- In the distance, a snowy mountain looms, climb its slopes to find a surprise!
Creatures with critical item drops
Many creatures drop items that unlock synthesizer recipes. Some of them are optional, some are not. Some of these items can be found in ruins or dungeons as well. Here are the most important ones if you aren't sure what creatures to hunt:
- Bony Biter (Spring/Summer): can drop copper shards
- Flinty Biter (Fall/Winter): can drop silver shards
- Silverfish (Fall): can drop copper, silver, tungsten and moonstones
- Fish (Spring/Summer), Guardian (Fall), and Karp (Winter): can drop fish scales
- Hermit Crab (Fall), Sea Urchin and Sand Crab (Winter): can drop shell scales
- Many of the custom spiders and insects: can drop chitin
- All Dungeon Bosses, Aura Creepers and Ghasts (Winter), and Guardians (Fall): can drop power cores
- Magma Cubes, Magma Slime Queens, and Blazes (Summer): can drop magma cores
- Fire crickets, Fireflies, Blazes, Leopard Riders (Summer) and Ghast (Winter): can drop fire crystals
Modules are machine blocks which when placed in the world will work autonomously for various purposes. Examples include: recycler, disenchanter, creature killer, lightning rod, meteor shield generator, refrigerator, block breaker, etc.
- Make sure you're not in peaceful difficulty before using the spawn egg for a module machine. Peaceful mode will despawn the assembly bot! You should not be in peaceful mode unless you have entered it using commands.
- Make sure to remove the block directly beneath many of the module before using it! Otherwise, the items you get from the module may glitch through blocks and make it hard to find them.
Recipe Unlock Hints:
- Recipe unlocks when you get your first copper ingot or when you click the ship upgrade sign.
- Uses: recycles many items into their ingredients. Recyclable items include, but are not limited to metal, diamond, and leather tools, weapons, and armor. Recycling diamonds or diamond items is the only way to get diamond dust which is useful for new recipes! Experiment with other items though, some may not be as intuitive!
- Recipe unlocks when you get your first silver ingot or when you click the ship upgrade sign.
- Uses: The disenchanter can reveal hidden enchantments, remove visible enchants from books or items in exchange for lapis and XP bottles, and store player levels above level 10 in XP bottles.
- Any custom item that has the shimmer of an enchanted item is actually an enchanted item. Some of these hidden enchants may turn out to be useful! XP bottles obtained from this module unlock several recipes!
- Recipe unlocks when you get your first titanium ingot.
- Uses: allows you to unfold a glider when held and glide with it by pressing space! Works with rockets or the jetpack.
- If you lose your original remote, you can craft a cheap replacement with just a gold ingot, an iron ingot, and a compass. These remotes can be crafted in advance, to be stored in a chest until needed.
- Recipes for the two upgrades (Augmented Limbs and Night Vision) are unlocked by clicking the links in the biosuit book
- You will not get any items from crafting the upgrades. Click the links in the biosuit book to activate the effects to confirm that they're working. Click the links again to deactivate the effects whenever you don't want to use them.
- Activating the upgrades will give you the night vision or haste potion effects, but without any particles surrounding you
- after the meteor shower wrecks your lander and you lose contact with the orbiter on the morning of Day 3, a new section of the Holodeck opens up called the Virtual Ship Hangar! Here you can via the ship upgrade tree and see a fully upgraded ship to help you decide what to work towards! The first repair you will need to craft will be the Hull Repair & Expansion to open up space for the other upgrades. Upgrades are crafted by retrieving items and bringing them back for unique synthesizer recipes that you can only craft once. The top 2 rows of upgrades are required to beat the game and the bottom row is optional upgrades that are fun and might make your life a bit easier!
- To name a few upgrades: Automatic recycler and disenchanter stations; an unbreakable anvil; a full enchanting table room; ender chests near the synthesizer; 2 storage expansions that add many new chests and furnaces; a medical laboratory that lets you craft custom potions, has a refilling cauldron, and exudes a healing aura to regen players in the ship, a warping elevator system; and a customizable Floor 3 living space with armor stands, item frames, and a color-changing sign that changes the color scheme of the ship!
Custom Potions and Foods:
- Every sprite core or fruit in this map can be turned into a custom potion if you combine 5 of them with a water bottle in the Synthesizer. The effects of these vary widely and many of them are very useful in survival.
- These custom fruits can be eaten by switching them to the offhand: you will automatically munch them if you are hungry and they are held offhand and get some saturation and a brief potion effect.
- All fruits can also be grown as custom crops! Apples grow normally through oak trees, but all others (corn, oranges, pineapples, kiwi, prickly pear, winterberry, coconuts, and kelp) can be grown from the fruits using our custom crop system! Just follow the in-game instructions when you find a fruit.
Seasons and New Weather!Meteor Showers!
Custom Creatures and Spawning!
Custom Biomes and Asteroid Terrain
Ancient Ruins and Dungeons!
Biosuit AI and Tech Tree:The Biosuit Mark 12.3b is a full-fledged AI and will be your constant companion through this adventure! He will be the source of advice, encourage you to explore, give you ideas for new crafting recipes gradually as you explore and obtain new items, and comment on all the new creatures as you see them. I've made him very chatty with hundreds of comments already so even if you are playing single-player you won't feel alone!
This map also contains my version of a custom crafting tech tree and I'm planning dozens of new items, modules, redstone components, and more! I'm putting a new spin on it though. Rather than just give you the crafting recipes in some spreadsheet, or tell you them ingame and make you remember them, new recipes in this game are gradually discovered as you obtain new items or prerequisite ingredients! Some are even alien technology discovered through ruins!
As you discover every new crafting recipe a quick info-note detailing the discovery will appear in the holodeck back at your ship automatically! Now if you forget the recipe, there is an in-game way to look it up again and learn about the new item! The best part about this is I don't have to publish the full list somewhere tempting you to cheat on discovering them!
The holodeck contains all the information you learn in the game and as you play your library and the number of info files there from your discoveries will grow. You can read about creatures you've encountered, look at holograms of them, reread about ruins you have found, or even peruse alien artifacts!
Player and Bio-Suit Augmentations:Player stamina upgrades: As you survive on the asteroids your physical abilities will slowly start to improve up to a certain point. You will run and walk faster, swim faster, your attack speed will increase, your health will improve, you will take less damage from falls, and your breath underwater will last longer! This is to simulate your body changing and adapting to its new environment! Player physical upgrades are time-based and gradually change with the turn of the seasons. I currently have them capped at around 2-5x normal depending on the stat so you don't get too OP, but it's a fun feature to feel your character level up over the first few years!
Even though you can only wear your biosuit, with some work it will soon become more valuable then any suit of armor ever would! You can craft many upgrades to make it better, and it comes with a book of features such as questions about the seasons, toggle-able abilities, and even music options you can listen to on the go! Here's a list of some upgrades:
Armor Rating Upgrades: There are 5 materials that you can find that will increase your armor rating up to a certain point (some better then others). The beginning biosuit comes with some useful enchants like feather falling I, Depth strider I, respiration 1, and aqua affinity 1, but no armor. That, you'll have to craft as you find the right materials. No more diamond armor in 15 minutes on this map!
Night Vision Goggle Upgrade: craft a night-vision upgrade to your visor that will allow you to engage/disengage night vision at will for better spelunking and swimming!
Augmented Limbs Upgrade: tired of that weak mining speed and attack speed? Upgrade your suit so it has the augmented limbs ability, a robotically-assisted power module attached to your arms and legs! Engage and disengage it at will engage to have a permanent buff to your attack speed and mining speed while on long exploration journeys. Gone are the days of slow coal mining, you can strip mine super fast while out exploring for new resources, no beacons required!
Scanning and Translation Circuit: Surprisingly enough you soon find you were not the first to visit this system. What happened to the previous visitors? You will find traces of them about including an alien written language! If you collect enough samples you can translate it and begin to do some archaelogy! Learning about these mysterious aliens. The suit comes equipped with a translation circuit that can automatically translate alien writings you acquire so you can read them!
Ballast Control: Tired of being able to swim fast horizontally with depth strider but being extremely slow to descend/ascend in water? If you find an alien artifact you can install the ballast control! Simply click to turn it on and you can boost your motion up/down in water by 10x by looking up/down with your head!
Auto-Glider Upgrade: you can craft an Elytra glider that will unfold from your suit when you hold a remote. This system not only allows for gliding but is superior to the normal Elytra since you don't have to go into your inventory and waste time equipping it. If you fall off a cliff, simply press the item slot of the remote to instantly unfold it! Unfolding the glider comes at the cost of removing your armor, so choose wisely!
Auto-Jetpack Upgrade: you can craft a jetpack upgrade to go with your glider that will consume fuel stored in your inventory to give you rocket boosts to regain height! This allows for infinite flying (if you pack the fuel) and you can soar amongst the asteroids! The jetpack boost occurs automatically if you press the key to switch the glider remote into the offhand and lasts around 5 seconds. You can also take off on flat ground and are protected from taking damage from ceilings by the automatic safety shutoff system!
You can also use in-game vanilla rockets. The jetpack still enables much finer control than rockets though
Watch Rayne with his new Let's Play on Beta Version 1.6:
Watch Lezandria! A high-level walkthrough with tips from an experienced Alpha Tester!
Follow WanderingSoulofTime and his friend Oldy in their fast-paced multiplayer let's play!
This map is in Beta Development, but is far along. There are many, many hours of entertainment already programmed into this adventure; however, we are continuing to improve the map. Right now we release expansions to the map occasionally. However, this does NOT mean you should restart your map. We have developed a system for you to be able to update your IN PROGRESS maps! No restarting will EVER be required!
Watch the instructional video below to learn how! The process is VERY simple:
Download the update packages in order and follow the instructions install!Space Expedition Updates are given out as zipped folders containing region files that will install the update.
To update your world simply:
1. Open Your “Space Expedition” save folder
2. Open the “region” folder within your “Space Expedition” folder
3. Download the Space Expedition update package after the version you are currently running.
4. Copy the region files (r.X.Z.mca) in the update folder that you've downloaded into the region folder of your Space Expedition save, click “replace” to overwrite any old versions. If you are running the game on a server SHUT THE SERVER DOWN before replacing these region files files or they will not overwrite properly.
5. log into the game.
That’s it! Your update is now complete. If it succeeded the game will print you a changelog and a message with a sound letting you know everything installed successfully.
If you don't know what Beta version you are running you can check it using the purple, central sign in the Holodeck. Updates should be installed IN ORDER, so for instance if you are running Beta 1.0.0, then you download and install update V1.1.0, then V1.2.0, then V1.3.0...etc. Some updates change the ship so it is recommended to visit the ship at least once after an update so the changes can be made.
Links to Update Files are on Google Drive (Install these in Order from your current version):
Update 1: Beta V1.1.0 - improved lag, bugfixes, new features, and a huge new asteroid biome to visit out in the void!
Update 2: Beta V1.2.0 - optimizations and bugfixes, new tech: ChainAxe, Honey Tea, Honey Coated Carrot and Apple, Creature Kibble, Customizable colored glass space helmets and Biosuit colors!
Update 3: Beta V1.3.0 - improved lag, optimizations, meteors now drop more metals and more varieties, reverse enchanting, 4 new biomes and areas, a new ruin, and 3 new small custom areas!
Update 4: Beta V1.4.0 - improved lag, optimizations, recycling improved, 4 new weather effects!,orange juice, lightning arrows, lightning rods, 5 new local ruins, and vampire bats!
Update 5: Beta 1.5.0 - This update improves the armor upgrade system, fixes weather bugs, rebalances potions, and adds a huge new biome and ruin location through the Obsidian Ruins.
Update 6: Beta 1.6.0 - This update adds the virtual ship hangar, 4 new fruit crops that can be grown, and a new ship logo, along with a few optimizations and fixes.
Update 6b: Beta 1.6.1 - After a hiatus while we working on the map storyline and 1.12 compatibility we are back with a few last bugfixes and optimizations to the 1.11 version, this is the last 1.11 version before the change to 1.12!
Update 7: Beta 1.7.0 - Map is now fully compatible with 1.12 with a new intro, and new optimizations and features!
Update 7b: Beta 1.7.1 - Fixed intro bugs, multiplayer bugs, and a few remaining 1.12 bugs
Update 8: Beta 1.8.0 - 23 new ship upgrades, new meteor shower event, rebalanced nearby ruins, new custom toolsets, ruins artifacts, potions, foods, and custom crops!
Update 9: Beta 1.9.0 - New "Launch" portion of intro, huge new ocean planetoid, new obsidian ruin destinations, new custom items, creatures, ruins, comments, puzzles, crops. Various mechanics changes and optimizations.
Update 10: Beta 1.10.0 - A huge overhaul to the command block systems! New holodeck features, new locations, new creatures, colored items, bugfixes, non-english compatibility, location files, boss memento items, and more!
Update 11: Beta 1.11.0 - Shulker boxes can now be used in adventure areas, a new icy asteroid chain to the south, 2 new adventures to go on your second year in EPIC 204, Alien Factions introduced, NPC dialogue and quest system.
Command Blocks: danaphanous
Builders: danaphanous, Compsogbrickus, zann10thousand, gwendylyon, SnapshotDesign, Samuel3rd
Official Pre-Release Tester: Lezandria
Alpha Testers: danaphanous, Lezandria, Brizol, PureSp1r1t, Rodabon, BethelAbba, Yubachu, James96
Tutorial Videos: PureSp1r1t, Lezandria
Challenge List: SnapshotDesign and danaphanous
Artists: 12Redsky34 - Art for save icon, Compsogbrickus - Art for main post
About the REAL EPIC 204 Star SystemThis map is named after the real star system named EPIC 204278916, which recently shot into the spotlight of astronomy and the fantasies of sci-fi writers in mid-2016 when it was found to exhibit very strange dimming and brightening patterns. The system is in the upper scorpius subgroup 400 light year from earth. That's a bit far for early earth pioneers, but pretty close as far as systems go.
So about EPIC 204278916: The star is REALLY young, about 5 million years estimated. It is a rare class of stars designated as YSO Dippers for their very unusual and irregular cycles of dimming and brightening. This is based on observations with the Kepler space telescope. EPIC is special because it has a ridiculous range of brightness. One observation saw it dim by almost 65% for a full 25 days!
Dimming of stars is how we've been detecting exoplanets if you've been following the news. We see a regular small dip in brightness we know it's an object and by the character of the light, size, and gravity we can make guesses about it's composition. But even a gas giant like jupiter will only dip a star by around 1% because usually big planets can't orbit close enough to their star without getting consumed, so something truly MASSIVE must be blocking our view of the star. And the fact that the dimming is periodic means it is orbiting. What could it be?
The only two currently feasible hypotheses for this behavior is:
- a HUGE, dense belt of asteroids, comets, or dust orbiting close around the star
- Alien superstructures such as the theoretical Dyson Sphere where a civilization builds a giant partial sphere to collect their star's energy and expand into space.
Feb 12, 2011Posted in: Resource PacksJolicraft for 1.15. BEES!
My name is Jolicoeur, so I called it Jolicraft. It's pronounced "Jolly Craft" by the way. My name means "Happy Heart", so I guess Jolicraft means "Happy Craft". So maybe I should have called it HappyCraft, because I'm generally quite happy. But I'm not always happy. Sometimes I run out of wine. Sometimes there's no hot water for my bath. Sometimes when I'm changing my son's diaper, he pees on me.Minecraft is a game about crafting the world around you. What better way to craft the world than to craft the very stuff the world is made of? I had a great time creating Jolicraft, it's so addictive to create textures and see them live in your own world. I didn't really intend to push the pack as far as I did, but damn this [profanity=""] is addictive. It's as addictive as Minecraft itself, which is saying alot.This is Minecraft people. As with life, don't take it too seriously. A good plentiful helping of Jolicraft will wash the dust away from your dreary world.Why did you make this 16x16? Wouldn't it be awesomer if it was 32x32 or 128x128 or 1080x1080?I love 16p texture packs. It seems the perfect resolution to match the style of Minecraft. The purposefully crude low-res pixel crafting nature of the game was simply made for 16x16 textures, anything more just feels weird - like drinking red wine while eating hotdogs. Which Notch does every morning at the breakfast table. Although I'm sure one day I'll be bored and play around with a 32x32 version, just for the fun of it.Can you please add more sidegrass?Let me explain why this is almost no sidegrass on Jolicraft dirt. I like sidegrass in many texture packs. Sometimes it works and looks great for the type of grass & dirt they've created. But Jolicraft dirt is different. It's firm and scoopable. The grass is a thin layer on top of the dirt, so more sidegrass makes no sense as it either makes the grass layer feel thicker than I want or it makes the thin grass all droopy. Think of my dirt like cake with icing on top, so when you scoop through it the grass doesn't instantly hang down the side, it stays firm. And the grass overhangs just a tiny bit to cast a slight shadow down the side of the dirt. It's that crisp edge that makes Jolicraft dirt different from other dirt. It's not that I'm against sidegrass in general, just sidegrass in Jolicraft.I asked you to change a texture and you didn't. What gives?I'm sorry. You had good intentions in suggesting a change, but I didn't care for it. Don't be angry! I don't care for lots of stuff that other people like. And I care for lots of things that other folk don't like. And I'm neutral to things that many people aren't neutral to. What a world! Does that answer your question?I'm making my own pack or map, and I want to use a texture from your pack. Can I?I get lots of requests from folks asking if they can use specific textures in their packs and maps. I don't mind if you use any of my textures, help yourself and enjoy! But I just ask that if you do use something I've made that you state somewhere in your thread what you used of mine, and include a link to this thread via the Jolicraft logo (http://img607.images.../5724/sig5f.png). And I STRONGLY encourage you to not rely on anything I've made. Making a few textures doesn't take long. It's much more satisfying to create something original than to rely on someone else's creations. Wouldn't you agree?What's wrong with you?Once when I was young I pushed a toothpick into my ear and it went all the way in and didn't come out. I've not been quite right since then.
Dec 6, 2010simo_415 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft ModsSingle Player Commands (SPC)Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.2
If you're looking for a server, or need to contact me, currently the best place is through this PvP survival server: pvp.darkmines.net.
Download Automated Installation [COMING SOON]
for a video tutorial on how to use the installer
Download Manual Installation [Preferred] - [Alternate]
NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE
Item and Block codes
For Minecraft 1.6.2 - Download Here
Big thanks to q3hardcore for many of the new features
/killall and /butcher now work
Compatability with Mod Loader, PlayerAPI and Forge
The current SPC installer is broken, a new one is being worked on which will be out in a few weeks (hopefully)
New installation instructions, below.
Many other things
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2)
1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Launch the game.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
Code is open source at: https://github.com/simo415/spc
For more information on commands use /help in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds)
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
ADMIN: Due to the number of youtube links here, this content has been removed.
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: http://wiki.sk89q.co...dEdit/Reference
//limit - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the configuration if it is set.
//brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool.
//brush cylinder [-h] [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool.
//brush smooth [iterations] - Smooth the region.
//brush sphere [-h] - Switch to the sphere brush tool.
//mask - Clear the mask
//mask - Set a mask
//mat - Change the material used by your current brush.
//size - Change the size of the current brushes
//chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in.
//delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks.
//listchunks - Print a list of used chunks.
//clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard.
//copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying.
//cut - Cuts the currently selected region.
//flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard.
//load - Load .schematic into clipboard.
//paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard.
//rotate - Rotate the clipboard.
//save - Save clipboard to .schematic.
//search - Search for an item by its name.
//worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration.
//worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary.
//worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version.
//cyl [height] - Create a vertical cylinder.
//forestgen [type] [density] - Make a forest.
//hcyl [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder.
//hsphere [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere.
//pumpkins - Make a pumpkin forest
//sphere [raised?] - Create a sphere.
//ascend - Go up one level.
//ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling.
//descend – Go down one level.
//jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at.
//thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at.
//unstuck - Go up to the first free spot.
//up [distance] - Go up some distance.
//clearhistory - Clear your history.
//redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command.
//undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action.
//move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area.
//overlay - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region.
//outline - Build walls, floor, and ceiling.
//regen - Regenerate the selection region.
//replace - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region.
//replace - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region.
//set - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block.
//smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap.
//stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection.
//walls - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor).
Jul 26, 2015Posted in: Survival Mode
There used to be a bigger version of this thread a few months ago, but someone removed it due to "not fitting in the forum category". It used to fit before, but they changed the forum section name (so it wouldn't fit), and then removed the thread. They told me, and a bunch of other users, that they would make a dedicated section, but months later we see no change. The old thread is still locked, and nobody can see it. Tons of (30+ pages) players who wanted friends to play with just get denied. So in order to prevent that from happening again, this thread is being remade and placed in the "most appropriate section" possible. Since people usually look for friends to play survival with, this thread is being made in the Survival Mode Discussion mode section.
Playing Minecraft is fun, but it gets boring if you just play it alone. So why not find a friend?
Rules are simple. Copy the template and fill it out, and wait for someone to contact you. Be sure to read the other posts before making your own in case there is someone who already meets your needs! You don't have to fill out everything if you don't want to, but make sure to provide a detailed way to contact you.
- Minecraft Username:
- Platform you play on (PC/XBox/Etc.)
- How someone should contact you:
- How long you've been playing Minecraft:
- Some things that you like to do on the game:
- Any additional things you want to say:
Aside from this thread, another place to look for a friend is the "Minecraft Buddies" subreddit:
Oct 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsI had been wrestling with the decision for a while now, and unfortunately I have decided to stop working on Thaumcraft and other mods.The simple truth is that between IRL commitments, work and studies I simply didn't have enough time to devote to modding. Something had to give and unfortunately the obvious choice was modding.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Simply find some vis crystals in the world, mine them and follow the clues.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Iron Capped Wooden Wand crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Suggestions are welcomed here
Please help support me via Patreon Also go check me out on Twitter @Azanor1 for announcements and such.
Direct Download Links6.1.BETA26 for Minecraft 1.12.2
Older versions6.0.BETA8 for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.4 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.3 for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.5 for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.1.14 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.0g for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.5b for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.4c for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.5i for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.4c for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.3 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.1c for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.1b for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.6d for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.6 for Minecraft 1.1
For ModdersThaumcraft API for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft API for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft API for 5.2.4Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.2.4Thaumcraft API for 5.0.3Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.0.3Thaumcraft API for 220.127.116.11Thaumcraft DEV Build for 18.104.22.168If you want a slightly more cutting edge version of the api, go to my GitHub
Language Localization and bug reportsI have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translationsVexatos, jualme, crafteverywhere, Mexahoid, FrancescoDeSa, TheVikingWarrior, Hgmoa, VeryBigBro, avttrue, ferzrrn, RustyXXL, bgh251f2, Egor305, Zaltora, PlatonCraft, XuIIIHuK, Sternes, DancingPeral, GLaDTheresCake, BrunoLG, dmf444, aucunn, tyrope, m9731526
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
WARNINGThere is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
Change LogCurrently the Eldritch & Aurmancy tier of research are still heavily WIP. There is some things I need to sort out and balance before I can implement them properly.
- fix altar particle related crash on servers
- API: deprecated IStabilizable
- API: added IGogglesDisplay
- API: added oredict support in json research entries for required_item and required_craft.
- fix for crash related to the latest versions of forge (22.214.171.12468)
- infusion instability mechanics have been completely reworked. Check your thaumonomicon. TLDR version, stabilizers simply add a lot of stability to infusion now, but when paired with redstone inlay can do other fancy things. They no longer use RF.
- added advanced break seal
- golem press will now properly consume crafting components
- more fixes to seal & logistics GUI's
- custom thaumcraft shaders should once again work
- buffer will no longer draw essentia from adjacent blocks if that side has been disconnected
- added Lamplighter infusion enchantment
- I now prevent most thaumcraft UI elements from overlapping
- when riding a minecart the arcane bore will not switch off if there are no tracks below (for whatever reason)
- tainted animals & critters will now do damage instead of just aggressive nudging
- changed the way itemstacks sync to clients which should get rid of a lot of odd behaviour in certain gui's
- greatwood trees now require 4 saplings to grow like large vanilla trees. They drop more saplings to account for this change.
- thaumatorium should now display all recipes (occasionally a recipe would be lost, like the spiritus vis crystal recipe)
- thaumatorium recipes are now sorted alphabetically
- cultist armor now have their own material types
- made many thaumcraft blocks rotateble with modded wrenches that allow it
- entity aspects can now be viewed through the thaumometer
- empty & provider seal should no longer cause golems to drop items on ground when picking up something new
- water jar can now fill vanilla cauldrons & glass bottles again
- fixed several focal manipulator ui issues
- golem press now checks adjacent inventories for crafting materials as well
- golem appearance should now sync more consistently on servers
- provide and empty seals will no longer cause items to drop on the ground if the target inventory (as set by stock, fill, etc) is full
- stock seals will now check if the target inventory has room before creating a task
- greatly improved flying golem movement
- improved golem responsiveness
- fixed banner server crash
- fixed crafting recipe for primal crusher
- added console command to revoke specific research from a player instead of resetting it all. Format: /thaumcraft research revoke . This will also remove any research that relies on the revoked research.
- tweaked infusion crafting instability so that instability added is on a sliding scale - the higher the instability, the less chance it has of becoming worse.
- the amount by which infusion crafting stability increases after instability occurs has been increased.
- added aspect names to display name of vis crystals and essentia phials
- fix soft-crash when you tried to craft a multiblock by clicking on the top or bottom face of a block with salis mundus
- fixed a major bug that was causing you to only gain progress in the 'blue' theorycraft categories instead of all of them. Rounding is awesome!
- fixed void siphon crash on dedicated servers
- fixed stabilizer particles... again
- rebelanced some crafting recipes
- cloudstepper ring should now properly negate fall damage when double jumping and will not do silly things when you are underwater
- items with sounding effect will now only trigger it if sneak + right clicked instead of the other way around
- primal crusher recipe now accepts broken tools as ingredients
- rebalanced flux condenser essentia cost
- API: fixed the AspectRegistryEvent to use a proxy object (register) that contains the actual registration methods. This was done to prevent some ASM related issues.
- fix for thaumotorium not syncing in MP
- fire bats once again cause mob damage
- FORGE: Updated to Forge version 126.96.36.19905
- API: Certain mods that define their own item aspects have been accidentally doing so in the 'wrong' place. To prevent this I will now wipe all item aspects registration that occurs before TC defines the core item aspects.
- API: Additionally I have added an event mods can subscribe to that would be the correct place to define item aspects. The existing aspect definition methods will be deprecated and eventually will only be accessible through this event.
- API: Added events when a player gains knowledge or progresses research. See thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchEvent. The events can be cancelled.
- improved thaumatorium GUI
- harvesting golems will now try and right-click a crop first before trying to break it
- increased the knowledge gained from curios
- rebalanced some base item aspects and added a couple of alternate sources for hard to get aspects
- thaumium smelter is now 90% efficient instead of 85%
- improved arcane bore interaction with infusion enchantments like destructive
- fixed enchantment detection during research
- fixed triple meat treat recipe
- improved foci radial menu animation and unlinked it from fps
- fixed certain foci in radial menu not showing up if they are too similar to other foci
- you can now only have one scatter modifier per focus
- prevent crash with focus pouch if you click on it while it's inventory is open
- arcane workbench should properly choose the correct crystals to use between similar recipes
- to make early game mistakes a bit more forgiving the crucible will only turn 25% of spilled essentia into flux instead of the current 50%-75%
- added a 'noSleep' config option so you can get the salis mundus recipe book without having to sleep first
- fixed eldritch crab rendering when 'mounted'
- fixed the mod interaction bug with the hats mod
- fix out of bounds condenser crash
- increased condenser essentia suction
- flux generators now produce up to 20 rf/tick. The vis cost is still the same (1 vis = 1000 rf).
- flux stabiliser can now accept power from all sides except the front. This means 5 flux generators will be able to fully power a stabiliser as it can accept up to 100 rf/tick max.
- candles and other items are now slightly more effective during infusion and you can have up to 12 (up from 10) - a much more symmetrical number
- improved detection of enchanted books in research and recipes
- arcane ear now supports new instrument types
- scanning inventories with a thaumometer is now limited to the first 100 items to prevent lag spikes with massive inventories
- thaumcraft leaves will no longer decay if placed by a player
- entities ridden by a player can now pass through warding barriers
- fixed warded jar contents display in inventory
- warded jars crafted into void jars now retain their contents, labels, etc.
- arcane workbench now actually checks if you have the proper research
- added first bits of eldritch tier research. Much more to come
- everful urns now act as water tanks that contain up to 1 bucket volume of water and can interact with piping systems.
- switched liquid death and purifying fluid to use the forge universal bucket. Existing buckets will no longer be valid
- fix for stabilizer server crash
- allow traveller boots and cloud ring falling damage reduction to stack with other falling reduction items and each other
- improved thaumometer performance
- fix for pedestals incorrectly allowing more than one item to be placed in them via automation
- fix datamanager declarations for some thaumcraft entities that was causing mod interaction issues
- vis crystal growth, shrinking, and spread no longer causes flux as a side-effect. Flux crystals now properly grow and shrink based on flux instead of vis.
- improved recipe recursion checking to better account for container items
- flux rifts once again close when they spawn taint seeds, but the larger they are, the more potent the spawned seed is
- added a way to manage flux & flux rifts. This is still WIP and will be expanded and balanced in future updates
- fix for clientside particle crash
- fix for aura chunk related crash & cascading worldgen
- arcane workbench should now be able to craft vanilla recipes without the presence of crystals
- fix for chunk loading errors on server start
- fix for seeking projectiles causing client crash
- possible fix for pedestal desync issues during infusion
- fixed moon phase descriptions
- alembic can once again be emptied on shift-right click with an empty hand
- creative flux sponge can now also remove flux rifts
- fixed armor dyes
- fixed arcane bore dupe bug and made its digger radius a bit more accurate when stationary
- vis batteries will now drop when harvested
- pattern crafter now removes the proper amount of items
- fixed possible dupe bug with certain mods combined with arcane bore, seals and breaker focus
- new stuff: vis batteries, vis generator, stabilizer, stock seal
- fixed arcane pattern crafter
- relaxed nbt checking in crucible recipes, infusion recipes and research hand ins to account for other mods that add custom nbt tags
- fixed mod compatibility load order
- fixed an edge case bug where custom recipes from other mods could cause strange results in the arcane workbench
- tweaked amber block/brick recipes
- fixed seal filters to allow non-standard stack sizes. You might want to check all your seal filters to make sure they behave as they should
- API: seal filters now store stack sizes independently of the itemstacks themselves. New methods added to get and set those numbers.
- increased experimentation inspiration cost to 2, but also increased the amount of progress it gives
- fixed custom gui toggle buttons
- seeking focus projectiles are now 56% more seeky
- bouncing focus projectiles can now only bounce off solid blocks
- revamped infusion crafting stability mechanics
- infusion recipes now properly recognize damaged items and will transfer the damage to crafting results where appropriate
- toned down taint poison spawned by certain things
- loads of balance tweaks
FAQQ: What is this Baubles thing that I need? A: It is a required sub-mod that adds extra inventory slots to the player.
Q: How do I access the Baubles inventory? A: The default hotkey for baubles is 'b'. If your not running any inventory altering mods or spend a lot of time in creative it might be a good idea to swop your normal and bauble inventory bindings so you always open the baubles inventory by default.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC 5 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Adding thaumcraft world gen to existing worldsYes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Addon ModsThese are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
A friendly request to addon makers: I love all the addons that have been made recently, but I have a few requests. - Don't go too crazy when adding new aspects. If you do, drop me a PM. If it is something obvious or useful beyond your addon I might add it to vanilla TC. - Try not to add more than one research tab - Please try and keep your own researches on your own tab - Please don't move my researches around. You can make copies if you wish to show dependendies on your tab, but the research should remain in its original location. - Please don't alter any of my recipes. If you feel it is needed for the balance of your addon please drop me a PM. Partly to discuss if the change is required, but mostly since it might actually be a change that should be in vanilla TC.
Lastly, I've noticed some addons adding items from TC 3 or earlier. I don't have a problem with that, so go wild. However several of those items I have been planning to re-add myself. A lot of TC 2 stuff never made it into TC 3 simply due to time constraints. So don't come crying to me if and when I do that. Note - I obviously won't just copy-paste someones elses code for those items or blocks - I will implement my own versions.
If you want access to beta version of my mod to make version update go a bit smoother, send me a PM with your dropbox user info and a link to your mod (so I can check if you are actually an addon dev )
- Thaumic Tinkerer - Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Electric Magic Tools
Texture Packs - Soartex - Faithful 32x Thaumcraft Addon
Mod Pack PolicyThe code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. See below for copyright, terms and conditions.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want Thaumcraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Azanor). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgecraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott ( for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.mr.Hazard(d95) for his awesome models Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack. chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect and deploader code from WRCBE CovertJaguar for his custom biome spawning code. Rorax for allowing me to use some of her models. J. W. Bjerk (eleazzaar)for the use of his icons for certain research categories. Find this and other open art at: http://opengameart.org BitterBusiness for the use of his Pech model.
© Azanor 2012+ This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net by the Owner. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod isn't open source.
Long version:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Mar 27, 2011Kinniken posted a message on Millénaire - NPC village - 16/09/18 : Millénaire 7 open betaPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Millénaire forums for more in-depth discussions than here:
Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a reworked Norman culture and the construction of a massive, end-game marvel: Notre Dame of the New World! Head to the beta page for all the details and the download link.
Millénaire 6.2 for Minecraft 1.12 available!
Millénaire is now officially updated to 1.12.2. Download the new version on www.millenaire.org!
Millénaire is a single- and multi-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the "emptyness" of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
Download Millénaire on Millenaire.org.
Want to know more first? Check the overview.
For more information, including a FAQ, known compatibility with other mods, and common install issues, you can check the Millénaire Wiki:
Millénaire Library of user-created content to extend the mod:
Millénaire forum for more in-depth discussions:
Come across small villages while exploring, such as this Norman settlement...
Millénaire review by CGzCinema showing the mod's main features
... or this Japanese one, centred on a rice paddy.
6.2.10 - 08/09/2019
- It is now possible to donate goods to villages for a big reputation boost
- Added two new advancements, Amateur Architect and Medieval Metropolis
- The keys for the Millénaire menu, the village list and the escort toggle are now set using the standard Millénaire UI
- Players' data is now linked to UUID not player name, enabling players to change their player name without losing their Millénaire progress
- Added two new commands, one to teleport players to a village and one to change a player's reputation with a village
- Fixed a bug where Millénaire stairs and slabs would have display issues when smooth lighting was off
- Fixed a bug where paths could be built over mud bricks
- Fixed a bug where the number of nights spent by a merchant in a village would reset when reloading the world
- Fixed a bug where sub-buildings would appear on the village map, hiding the main building
- Fixed a bug where middle-clicking a full path block in creative would give you a path slab
- Fixed a bug in the handling of Byzantine textures
- Content Creation improvements:
-- New format for buildings' text data, much easier to read than the old one
For older releases, check the wiki page: Millénaire Updates
Or discover a mysterious Mayan pyramid, abandoned in the jungle. (Texture pack: Soartex FanVer with Millénaire HD blocks)
Check the FAQ page on the Millénaire wiki: http://millenaire.or...ki/Category:FAQ
- MinerMiah for the Mayan culture (including skins)
- Minepower for the Japanese culture
- Rasseru for the updates to the Japanese culture
- Ticlon for the Byzantine culture and some of the lone buildings
- SMP for all the Indian skins. Great and fast job! Check also his texture pack that includes a full reskinning of Minecraft itself, Millénaire, and many other mods as well!
- johnlmonkey, Razulra, cubex3 and TheDoctorMouse for skins
- Nandonalt and karahan : some buildings
- joeyjam: icons for the Norman armour
- minami26: graphics for the Norman armour and icons for the Norman tools
- The MCP team, without whose work I would not have attempted this mod
- The #risucraft and #mcp-modding channels, and specifically _303, ZeuX and ProfMobius, for saving me a lot of time with timely help
- MineColony and Builders, for inspiration and useful examples of modding Minecraft
Listen to the villagers discussing their job, life or simply the weather.
Making new cultures
Since Millénaire 1.4, the bulk of a new culture can be made without code (not just buildings and village types like before, but new NPCs as well). As such I'm interested in player-made cultures to integrate in the main game, provided they fit the general theme of Millénaire of "real" cultures from around the 11th century. Players interested in producing one for Millénaire should PM-me about it. If we agree on the idea, I'll provide support in the form of help on how to mod Millénaire and in the form of whatever new code might be needed (for new items, blocks or good productions), though likely not with the buildings and NPCs themselves. I reserve the right to change anything I might not like in a culture I'm shipping with the mod itself, but in practice I intend to leave as much of a free hand as possible to culture designers.Contribution welcome, it helps make Millénaire a rich game!
See what they are doing and what they need in the villages' centres.
- There is a lot of content to fill up in the Millénaire Wiki, feel free to help: http://millenaire.org/wiki/
- Female and children sounds
- It would be very useful if people who have been playing for a while could post detailed accounts of how they play Millénaire, what they like/don't like, what their goals are when playing, etc. I need more comprehensive feedback, not just small reactions to individual features.
- New lone buildings: the more different kind of lone buildings (or variations of the same kind), the better. People wanting to do lone buildings in the same style as the existing ones are welcomed. You can post your creation in the thread, preferably with a screenshot. I'll add those I think fit in Millénaire.
Trade with them, to help their villages grow and gain unique blocks, foods and items.
Downloads are available from millenaire.org.
Thread for posters to discuss custom building plans in: http://www.minecraft...f=1039&t=253387
Wiki page with adapted texture packs: http://millenaire.or...i/Texture_Packs
Feel like paying me a cider? . Otherwise, I'm always looking for more SugarSync referrals (similar to DropBox but more generous free quotas). Note that you have to install the app, not just sign-in online, for me to get a quota bump.
See their villages develop in prosperous communities...
For more information, help, known bugs, etc., check the new Millénaire Wiki: http://millenaire.org/wiki/. Feel free to contribute!
...or massive fortresses surrounded by desert.
But be wary in your travels, for hostile bandits and soldiers can be waiting deep in the woods!
Encourage villages to trade with one another, or push them to war and see their men battling while the women and children
And when the pull of adventure becomes too strong, seek out the mysterious Sadhu in the forest to start a great quest on the origins of the world.
Who knows, you might even come across the mysterious Panthéon, the massive structure where the contributors and donors to Millénaire are immortalised.
Note to modpack makers: Millénaire can be freely added to modpacks provided you credit me and provide a pro-eminent link to millenaire.org.
Signatures by minami26 - now with dynamic version info:
This mod is Copyright (2011) and is my intellectual property. Only minecraftforum.net is allowed to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Descriptions or other content on the mod (for example, reviews) are allowed as long as the download links provided point to this thread or to the Millénaire Wiki. Works derived from this mod in any significant way, for instance by re-using the mod's source code, are forbidden without written permission.
Aug 17, 2013Posted in: WIP Mods
Stellar Mods are Minecraft mods about Solar Systems and the Night Sky.
Stellar Sky is a universal mod that replaces the Minecraft night sky with Earth's real-life night sky, complete with the Sun, the Moon, the Planets, and of course the Stars.
Stellar Sky allows you to change the length of the world's Solar Cycle, and the number of days in a Minecraft year.
You can also set your longitude and latitude, and the night sky will change based on your global position.
You can even have 6 months of daylight and 6 months of darkness at the North and South poles.
0) Milky way, with Sagittarius & Scorpion.
1) The North Star above the desert. Big Dipper on the left, Cassiopeia on the right.
2) Third Quarter Moon, with Orion and Sirius looking Southwest.
3) Jupiter and the Full Moon in Taurus.
4) Venus rises in the East, just before a New Moon at dawn.
5) A nice night to stargaze with your neighbours.
Videos(Updating to new videos...)
(Please make a showcase for this mod!)
See curseforge files to view more logs.
ver 0.2.1.0 (Beta)
- Updated to 1.8.9
- FPS got much better.
- Updated to 1.8
- Implemented Lock system.
- You can lock sky config settings via Lock button in Mod Options or /locksky.
After that, you cannot change it in any ways, so BE CAREFUL!
- Changed default brightness of milky way.
- Updated API
- Organized code so Stellar Sky should be a little bit faster.
- Fixed crash on dedicated server.
- Milky way added!
- FPS got much better! (By introducing pooling method)
- Now there are world restart configuration properties, it got more easy to edit configs!
ver 0.1.20 (Release)
- Fixed HUD being not shown when it supposed to be shown.
- Improved compatibility via WorldProvider. Moon phase things work correctly now.
- Fixed rendering effect of the moon and stars.
* Config settings for effects are changed! Users should rework configs on update.
- Fixed wording of the configuration.ver 0.1.19 (Alpha)
- Updated for new SciAPI version. YOU SHOULD USE SciAPI v188.8.131.52 IN ORDER TO PLAY THIS MOD WITHOUT ERROR!
* It means much less lags!
- star invisible bug on 0.1.18 fixed. Underneath configuration system changed.ver 0.1.18 (Alpha)
Changed way of brightness calculation of stars.
(Will lead to massive visual change.)
- New config property: (category clientconfig/optics)
* Brightness_Contrast: Brightness Contrast determines the contrast between bright stars and faint stars. The bigger the value, the less difference between bright stars and faint stars. For real world, 1.0 is right. Though default value is 1.75 for visual effect.
- Limit Magnitude change will lead to contrast change. On small limit magnitude, even bright stars may be seen darker. (Except for brightest)ver 0.1.17 (Beta)
- Fixed calculation formula of phase of the moon. (Previous one resulted inverse)
- Added configuration for HUD time information.
* Mode_HUD_Time_View: Mode for HUD view. 3 mods available: hhmm, empty, tick. Can also be changed in-game using a key.
- Cleaned and arranged code.ver 0.1.16b (Beta)
- Fixed Guiconfig bug. (Previously it showed all subcategories)
- Added configuration for disable stellar sky's sleep/wake system.
- Fixed wording: first/last -< earliest/latestver 0.1.15 (Beta)
- Added more config options!
- Moon_Size & Moon_Brightness: relative size/brightness for moon!
- Wake up properties!
- Wake up by brightness(light): When sun reaches the height angle :Sun_Height_for_Wake, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
- Wake up by alarm: When time reaches certain time after midnight: Wake_Time_from_midnight, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
- Fixed HUD to fit in HHH:MM format.
- (code refactors for configurations)ver 0.1.14
- Added more Config options!
- Minute length: Minute length in tick. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
- Hour length: Hour length in minute. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
- Implemented Gui Configurations!
- Fixed wake up time issue on v0.1.13 (Issue #6)ver 0.1.13
WARNING! Due to massive config change, You should reset config settings.
- Now the moon can be seen on the day.
- Added current time context on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key 'U' (Change Time Info Text).
- Added bunch of configurations!
1. Offsets(Start time): tick, day, year
2. Coordinate: Overworld/Ender longitude and lattitude
- Arranged some code.ver 0.1.12
- Changed moon rendering to improve glowing of the moon.
(Removed moon halo rendering on daytime)ver 0.1.10
- Fixed compatibility with mods, especially Optifine. (Related with WorldProvider replacement)
-Fixed Issue on sleeping.
- Improved compatibility with WorldProvider replacement.
- Fixed severe issue on server.
- Added Config: Day_Length & Year_Length!
- Branched from the Stellarium.
- Now the "Stellarium Sky" is only applied to the 'Overworld' and 'The End'.
- Fixed star flickering glitch.
- Added Star Twinkling Effect in Configuration. (Turbulance)
- Changed to use SciAPI ver 0.5.2, which is calculation glitch bugfix version.
- Modified to use SciAPI.
Updated to 1.7.10
0. FPS is improved, and became controllable using configuations.
1. Compatible with Gregtech and Optifine.
2. Sun and Moon became fancier
3. Size of planets and stars are limited.
* Configuration Lock:
You can lock sky configuration via Lock button in Options or /locksky.
After that, you cannot change common config settings(e.g. length of day, year) forever, so BE CAREFUL!
Configuation(*Outdated, see gui configs)
See This Linkstellarsky.cfg
Category clientconfig: - Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
- Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
- Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS. - Minute length: Minute length in tick. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format. - Hour length: Hour length in minute. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
- Server_Enabled : Enables Server-Side Sky change. When this config is enabled, this mod will be treated as Universal. ()
- Day_Length : Now, You can change the Length of a Day! Imagine 1000 tick-day!
- Year_Length : You can also change the year length. its unit is 'day' - Offsets(Start time), Start time will be YearOffset / DayOffset / TickOffset. * Tick_Offset: Start tick. * Day_Offset: Start day. * Year_Offset: Start year.
- Moon_Size & Moon_Brightness: relative size/brightness for moon. - Coordinate * Lattitude/Longitude_Overworld/Ender: Longitude and Lattitude on Overworld/Ender. It represents the coordinate of the viewer. - Wake up properties!
* Wake_Mode: You can choose earliest or latest available wake times given by conditions.
* Wake-up Conditions # Wake up by brightness(light): When sun reaches the height angle :Sun_Height_for_Wake, player wakes up. (enable/disable) # Wake up by alarm: When time reaches certain time after midnight: Wake_Time_from_midnight, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
Stellarium is currently being developed. It's a universal mod about configurable Solar Systems.
You can create your own Solar System, and take space trips from Planet to Planet. It also has Stellar Sky's starfield & deep sky objects.
Scheduled Updates1. Optical Effects will be improved. (Shader-like)
2. Milky way will be added.
3. Binoculars will be added.
4. Messier Catalogue will be added. they can be observed using the binoculars.
5. One of the most remarkable features of the Stellarium :
Changable Planetary system!! (by Configuration)
* Things which can be changed
1. Features of the parent Star
- Size, Temperature, Mass
2. Planets in the world (You can create planets or satellites)
3. Features of the Planets and Satellites
- Spicies : Jovian or Terrestial, etc.
- Presence of Atmosphere and its compositions
- Orbit of the planet
- Size and Mass of the planet
- Biomes which will be created on the planet
Wait, you should already know how to install forge mods.
There are too many tutorials about it, so I'll just assume that you'll know.
- Stellar Sky
Stellar Sky v0.3.2.5b | **
- v0.3.2.5 requires SciAPI v184.108.40.206 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.2.2.7b | **
- v0.2.2.7b requires SciAPI v220.127.116.11 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.11 | **
- v0.1.11 requires SciAPI v0.6.0 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.3.5 | **
- v0.1.3.5 requires Stellar API v0.1.1.4f to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.2.9b | **
- v0.1.2.9b requires SciAPI v18.104.22.168 to run.
Stellarium v0.1.5 | **
- v0.1.5 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
#Note: Stellar Sky and Stellarium is Not compatible now. If you install both on your minecraft, then it will give you a Crash.
Stellar Sky:(1.9)Version 0.3.1.3
Stellar Sky v0.3.1.3 | **
- v0.3.1.3 requires SciAPI v22.214.171.124 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.2.1.4 | **
- v0.2.1.4 requires SciAPI v126.96.36.199 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.2.1.0 | **
- v0.2.1.0 requires SciAPI v188.8.131.52 to run.
Version 0.1.29 (with Milky way(v0.1.22+))
Stellar Sky v0.1.29 | **
- v0.1.29 requires SciAPI v184.108.40.206 to run.
Version 0.1.24 (with Milky way(v0.1.22+))
Stellar Sky v0.1.24 | **
- v0.1.24 requires SciAPI v220.127.116.11 to run.
Version 0.1.23 (with Milky way(v0.1.22+))
Stellar Sky v0.1.23 | **
- v0.1.22 requires SciAPI v18.104.22.168 to run.
Version 0.1.22b (Milky way!)
Stellar Sky v0.1.22 | **
- v0.1.22 requires SciAPI v22.214.171.124 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.21 | **
- v0.1.21 requires SciAPI v126.96.36.199 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.20 | **
- v0.1.20 requires SciAPI v188.8.131.52 to run.
(Warning: you should re-edit the configuration when updating!)
Stellar Sky v0.1.19 | **
- v0.1.19 requires SciAPI v184.108.40.206 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.18 | **
- v0.1.18 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
(Warning: you should re-edit the configuration when updating!)
Stellar Sky v0.1.17 | **
- v0.1.17 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.16b | **
- v0.1.16b requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.15 | **
- v0.1.15 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
(Warning: you should re-edit the configuration when updating!)
Stellar Sky v0.1.14 | **
- v0.1.14 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.13 | **
- v0.1.13 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.12 | **
- v0.1.12 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.10 | **
- v0.1.10 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.9 | **
- v0.1.9 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.8 | **
- v0.1.8 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.7a | **
- v0.1.7 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellar Sky v0.1.6 | **
- v0.1.6 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellarium v0.1.4 | **
- v0.1.4 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Stellarium v0.1.3 | **
- v0.1.3 requires SciAPI v0.5.2 to run.
Version 0.1.2 (Unstable):
Stellarium v0.1.2 | **
- v0.1.2 requires SciAPI v0.5.1.
Stellarium v0.1.1 | **
For anyone who wants to see the current development state, check this github link:
* Github Link
If you have some issues or suggestions, join this discord channel.
These mods have this copyright: CCL CC BY-SA.
So you are free to share(distribute) or adapt this mod, if you give appropriate credit.
Also you are free to add these mods in any modpack. (also you have to give appropriate credit, once more.)
Currently, 1.7.10 and 1.8.9, 1.9 versions are not supported. Report on severe/crash bugs will only be accepted.
Special Thanks to:
- PitchBright; Found bugs and made several Great Suggestions.
Also greatly helped on the logo and this forum post!
- NASA Web Provider: Information on orbit calculation planets.
- ...And you, who downloaded this mod. Thank you for using this mod!
Sep 23, 2011RionSk posted a message on [1.2.5] Animal Transport Mod => Mobport - v0.3 [UPDATED!]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Animal Transport Mod => Mobport
Do you ever wanted to transport some mobs? Yes? Then this is mod for you! You can catch wild animals and then place them behind the fence. What more can I say? Just try! If you want give me some advice write it below this post. The real breeding of animals is in development. Maybe I can make better versions in future. Here are some screenshots:
- you can create Lasso in the Workbench according this pattern, where "s" is String
[ ][ ]
- with Lasso you can hit mobs and they will drop their "Spawn eggs"
- then you can place mobs on ground
- empty cage can be created according this pattern, where "s" is Stick and "t" is trapdoor
- this block is used when you want put mob "into" it
- you can cage mob by putting its Spawn egg into crafting grid with Empty Cage,
layout does not matter
- mobs that can be caged: Pig, Sheep, Cow, Chicken, Wolf, Enderman, Squid, Ocelot,
Creeper, Skeleton, Spider, Zombie
1. Open your Minecraft.jar with WinRar/7Z or any other archiver program
2. Delete META-INF folder
3. Install ModLoader for MC 1.2.5
4. Install Mobport by copying it from .zip file to your Minecraft.jar
5.(optional) Configuration file has been added and can be found
You can modify block's and item's IDs for more
compatibility with other mods.
If you want support my mod, put this in your signature:
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/655454-181-animal-transport-mod-v130/"]I support Mobport[/url]
- added config file located at
- added Empty Cage
- added Filled Cage
- renamed to Mobport
- added Lasso
- "taming" mobs
The redevelopment of this mod started at 20th of July 2012
This document is Copyright ©2011 RionSK and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Sep 11, 2011xxxtrigger50xxx posted a message on [Adv/Surv] Fallout MineCraft: DeadState V2.4 Released!(Download Now!/200,000+ Downloads) + SERVER!Posted in: Maps
Official Server IP: 220.127.116.11:25572Official Server Forum Link: Click Here
I have walked and walked.. For days and days.. every night the moon comes up to look over the dim world left for me to walk upon... I have seen every city.. every town... every rock around the corner.. I have walked these roads for the longest time.. They never end.. All of it.. Is dead and the world I lived in before.. has no chance to sprout out again.. I live in the united states.. I live in a state, but this state.. Is a Dead State. You awake in a vault, completely throwing you off track, but that's what I want, you as a stranger even to yourself, have no memory. But the note in your hand. Gives you an idea of who you are, but this story will be about finding out who you really are, now no I'm not making the story line similar to "Vegas". As the stranger You know nothing, the note tells you what you did know..
Actual map size is 132 mb zipped, 277mb unzipped.*
License below to protect my work.
LicenseTHE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE ("CCPL" OR "LICENSE"). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- "Adaptation" means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a literary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License.
- "Collection" means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License.
- "Distribute" means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work through sale or other transfer of ownership.
- "Licensor" means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License.
- "Original Author" means, in the case of a literary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform literary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organization that transmits the broadcast.
- "Work" means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
- "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
- "Publicly Perform" means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
- "Reproduce" means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
- to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and,
- to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections. For the avoidance of doubt:
- . In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License;
- Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License; and,
- Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor waives the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License.
4. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- You may Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work only under the terms of this License. You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for, this License with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4(b), as requested.
- If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution ("Attribution Parties") in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. The credit required by this Section 4(b) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of the Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author's honor or reputation.
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
- The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilizing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.
Oct 17, 2011kalvin807 posted a message on [Surv][SSP]##Single Block challenge## Finding more Youtuber to play this !Posted in: Maps
Please make a let's play for this if you love it ! Remeber post your video link to this thread .
Single Block Survival
This map is insane for EVERYONE !!
Ready to take up the Real Challenges!
Work on all version
New Design but still insane
Starting Chest ...DAFUQ?
And... amazing Nether!(Many stuff are in Nether!)
Then you need to take my challenge...
1.No fly...any hack and cheat.
2.Post your achievements and progress!(Picture will be good;))
3.Easy or above
4.Mod is not recommended
-Click the + sign of this post
-Build a Cobble Stone generator.
-Build a house.
-Expand the island.
-Make a melon farm.(at least 5 per harvest)
-Make a pumpkin farm.(at least 5 per harvest)
-Make a reed farm.
-Make a wheat farm.(at least 10 per harvest)
-Make a coca bean farm
-Make a giant red and brown mushroom.
-Place a bed.
-Build a building that is use stone brick's.(at least 30 brick is used)
-All place should be well lighted.
-Make an infinite water source.
-Build a furnace.
-Make a fishing pool.
-Make a mob trap.
-Make one wool for each color.
-Make 10 food.(expect melon slice)
-Build 10 bookcases.
-Make at least 5 stuff that use wood.(except tools)
-Make a portal
-Built a good and beautiful nether base
-Go to Nether and collect 10 Glowstone, 20 Netherrack and 10 Soul Sand.(everything in nether should be careful...)
-Make a TNT
-Make two Cake!
-Make some Glass or Glass Panes
-Make a Platform at Level 1.(Something there?)
-Get 10 Ender Pearl
-Kill a Ghast
-Make 2 Snow Golems
-Grow all type of trees
-Make a Map
-Make a Jukebox
-Make a Clock
- Potion of Instant Health II
- Potion of Regeneration II
- Potion of Strength II
- Potion of Swiftness II
-Enchant at least one tool
-Complete All official achievement
-Go to the End
-Kill a dragon
-Make a Ender chest
-Build a Floating Village
-Every challenges score 1 mark
-After finish all challenge,see who is the winner!
-Post your creation
-Spawn animals(Help me to test )
-Find all secret discs(+bonus stuff!)
-Never click Shift(OMG!)
-Make something Epic!
-Play in hardcore mode
-Go the 'farland'
I'm very appreciated to listen your ideas and new challenges!
PS: There should be no problems right now,if you found any,please report it.
-Diamond pick only have 10 use.
-Challenges are not in order
[Obsidian Generator Tutorial]1.First Make Something like this(material no need to be same)
2.Place a redstone under the dirt
2.Break the Dirt
4.Repeat until u got enough obsidian
Banner:(If you want to support this map,add the banner in signature!)
1. Achievement style
Make some more videos for this map!
-Canceled some stupid challenges
-Added more Iron
-Reduce Ghast spawner to 1
-Some little tweaks
-Added some block to protect Nether portal
-Added secret disc!
-Added more grass
-Updated to 1.0!
-Huge update on Nether
-Added many challenges
-Added more dirt
-Added more sand
-Change an ice to a bucket of water
-fixed wheat bug
-modified the nether
-fixed obsidian bug
For old chest content pics>>Here
Achievement:(just a record )
100Dls [ ]
500DLs [ ]
1000DLs [ ]
Copying is not allowed!Alternate link also not allowed!
PS:I'm non-english speaker,sorry for my bad English
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.