Updated OP with images of the Forge and Artisan table along with its crafting system.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 23 days
Last active Sat, Oct, 12 2019 12:46:37
- 2 Followers
- 1,419 Total Posts
- 117 Thanks
Aug 10, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
i am having trouble accessing my private messages
Aug 9, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
Got your PM and replied wen i read that you are a history buff i nearly imploded with joy
Not that clued up about discord but i will check it out tonight and make an account, just got new hope pumped into me regarding the mod
Jul 27, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
there is one coder that will work on it but he has vary limited time, can i please ask you guys to help me find more coders that see the same vision we do ? i can make a proof of concept using MCreator wen its updated for 1.13 but i am vary reluctant to do so since the community despises mods made in that program for the most part.
i will in a mean time also try reach out to more coders out there and hopefully we get a team together, until them all we have is our imagination. .
Jul 17, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
maybe not called red turtle but the shells used were red/maroon/rusty color, at least from visual reference thats out there
Jul 16, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
yes i have made most of those animals skins and other parts that one will use in the mod (except for Elk) but why not add that i even have made the textures and planned the features for all the turtle and tortoises you mentioned above (spoiler alert! their shells can be used as shields, hats, equipped as armor and used as water or other liquid vessels and?or used to make shamanic objects like the shamanic rattle, . all depending on the size of the shell and which culture is using it)
For example the ancient Okinawan culture will use particular shells as shields, same with some native american cultures.
- Nemean lion - skin and head can be used as armor, wen doing Hercules' labors quest
- Lion - have a few variations in mind including white ones depending where they are found have panthers jaguars etc too for jungle cultures like ancient aztecs.
- Elephant (indian, african) - both will be implemented and you will be able to use them in warfare.
- Snake(Bush viper, scrub python/african rock python) - dont know if i will add a big variety of snakes, i mostly added them to make specialty katakana handle grips for the samurai, and to milk their venom for arrows etc.
- Jaguar (already touched upon)
- Leopard (already touched upon)
- Cheetah (already touched upon)
- Ostrich - feathers used in all kinds of African royalty clothes and armor, will also be able to ride them.
- Ornate hawk-eagle - I actually have a extension of the mod planned for things like falconry so you can use these birds of prey as a scouting, hunting and attacking tool, as well as a warning system. their feathers will be used by many cultures too.
- Fish (shark, empurau, marlin/swordfish, whale, narwal) - - - we on the same page lol they will be used for making of oil, armor, weapons and food.
- Buffalo - important for native american cultures, but not really any special use for other cultures, they will herd and stampede though.
- Goat - goats will be vary similar to MoCreatures goats, with a bit of a different AI.
- Greater Kudu ( STILL EDITING THIS REPLY/POST)
- Bear (grizzly, black, panda)
- Silk worm
- Nile Crocodile
- Fur Seal
- Wild boar
- Turtle (red sea turtle, alligator snapping turtle, green sea turtle)
- Tortoise(Bolson tortoise, Aldabra giant tortoise, ivory sulcata tortoise)
- Horn-bill bird
- Golden lamb
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 23, 2012Posted in: NewsQuote from TheMinecraftianDailyReal
In 1.2 the block ID limit will be upped from 256 to 4000 and something.
exciting stuff indeed but wen will we see this 1.2 that u speak of? this mythical mod API. im starting to think the prophesies are a lie. (stabs himself with katana performing harikiri in dishonor)
- To post a comment, please login.