Hi there. OP, could you move Pixel Quest to the established list? We have eleven episodes now.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... A13322F72B
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 6 days
Last active Thu, Aug, 26 2010 01:21:06
- 0 Followers
- 127 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Mar 16, 2011Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)Quote from nathanle »episode 10.5? wat?
anyways, great episode as usual. i cant wait for the day you walk outside and a creeper jumps down from your roof. that will be funny.
Haha, that has happened way to me way too many times...
Mar 12, 2011
Huaehuaehuaehauehauehauehuahe finally reached 10 eps. Enjoy :smile.gif:
Mar 11, 2011
Episode 10 is up. Enjoy :smile.gif:
Mar 11, 2011E009 is at 100 views, so I'm rendering E010 while I do my sin regression magic funtime assignment today. Views = new episodes. :wink.gif:Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)
Also, possible bad news with the future of Cow Mountain -- Episode 10.5 will explain all.
Mar 7, 2011Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)Quote from nathanle »[posted so i can bookmark this]
cool lets play, isn't FloorMachine two words?
It sure is! But unfortunately the thread title has a limit on letters so i had to cut it out :sad.gif:
New episode up if anyone's interested :smile.gif:
Mar 5, 2011Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For ServerQuote from DartZandTargetZ »House is looking pretty sexxy there noir. Good job! If you find enough wool or snow, it looks really good for walls, just, flammable. :tongue.gif:
Anyways, im loving the series now that your getting more into it. Great job. Hope you keep going for a long time.
Hey, thanks a lot Dartz. We're feeling good about how it's going, hopefully views will start to rise a bit. Looking forward to some more subs too :tongue.gif:
I love the idea of using wool, but that sounds really time consuming haha. Not sure if it's a viable idea for a Lets Play :wink.gif:
Mar 4, 2011Yeah, it's Frenden's texture pack. You can find him on the forums.Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
E009 is up now, which is just dandy. I'm sorry for being so inconsistent in uploading but hopefully I'll be able to correct that (probably not). Anyway, enjoy :smile.gif:
Mar 4, 2011-Reserved for future information- :3Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)
Mar 4, 2011Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)
:RedShroom:E001: Cow Mountain
:RedShroom:E002: A Close Shave
:RedShroom:E003: Suddenly... Lag!
:RedShroom:E006: Nothing Happens
:RedShroom:E007: Awhhhh! Pumpkins!
:RedShroom:E008: Wood Man and Floor-Machine
:RedShroom:E009: The Hipster Palace
E010: Pumpkin-Related Activitoes
Noir - Player, filming, graphics and video editing.
Papaleb - Player, editing.
Neenishtarts - Server Host Donor
Hello everyone! My name is Noir, and I'd like to show you a little somethin' somethin'. This is Pixel Quest, a Let's Play Minecraft sort of thing. Myself and Papaleb will be playing through a fresh Survival Multiplayer Map while filming every second of it. This thread will act as a sort of hub for feedback and suggestions.
What is Pixel Quest?
- [*:1fzxe2j2]Pixel Quest is a Let's Play Minecraft series focused on a single survival multiplayer map. Every second will be broadcasted, unless there is outcry for that to change. Boring parts will be fast forwarded, but not skipped. Technical difficulties will be skipped, however.
- [*:1fzxe2j2]Everything! In the first five episodes we live in a cave, plant flowers, dig a mine shaft, fight creepers in the day, and discover a zombie dungeon! Much more is to come, so stay tuned!
What Texture Pack is This?
- [*:1fzxe2j2]Um, E001-005 use something I did called Noir's Repack. It's like a compilation pack. I took some from Painterly, some from Frenden's Texture Pack, some from the default textures, and some are my own originals. You can download it here:
At time of writing, all subsequent episodes use Frenden's Texture Pack.
I Have a Suggestion!
- [*:1fzxe2j2]Leave a comment on one of the videos or on this thread, or tweet me at @yeahnoir. You can also add me on steam by clicking here. We'll try to fulfil all good suggestions so don't be afraid to help us out :smile.gif:
How Can I Help?
- [*:1fzxe2j2]There are so many choices! We have a lot of fun making the series, but it's also hard work. We need your support! Subscriptions, comments, likes, and views all let us know that people want the series continued. Additionally, if you're awesome enough to consider donating (to help us buy a proper server, upgrade my computer for better filming, etc) then leave a comment or tweet me at @yeahnoir. If this actually happens, I'll be sure to name an in-game landmark/base/whatever after you and I'd be happy to throw you some advertising in the form of links in my channel or such. Or, you could just bump this thread so more people can enjoy Pixel Quest. :smile.gif:
Feb 27, 2011Okay, first off, I just make simple cubist houses lol. But I think they're aesthetically pleasing nonetheless.Posted in: Screenshots
Also, before anyone asks, the texture pack is my own. It's probably called Noir's PrettyCraft but it's unreleased (only terrain.png is complete) so who knows. :smile.gif:
[b]My chest hub :smile.gif:[/b]
[b]The entrance, featuring my catface watermelons :< [/b]
[b]The entrance to my Nether Room[/b]
[b]The portal itself[/b]
[b]Nether Room Lobby[/b]
[b]Mine, floor 1[b]
[b]A look down the hole[/b]
[b]Mine, floor 2. Featuring furnaces and cobblestone generators[/b]
[b]View of mine floor 3 from glass roof. Yeah, grass floor. aw yeahhhh[/b]
[b]Mine, floor 0. This is at bedrock, and has a waterladder to the surface, and a waterdrop to the bottom.[/b]
[b]Branch mining. The doors are totally necessary.[/b]
[b]My cart station[/b]
[b]Inside the station[/b]
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.