- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 5 months, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 18 2015 10:23:50
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 7, 2014nicholsb333 posted a message on I can't cook anything in my furnace but I can craft and everything elseJust found this bug on mcpe 9.5. I destroyed the furnace so it went into my inventory and replaced it and it works fine now. Might be worth trying.Posted in: Minecraft (Bedrock) Support
Jul 30, 2014nicholsb333 posted a message on Get any block or spawn egg in survival pocket edition no jailbreak requiredYes, it can be done without a PC via jailbreak. I have not jailbroken my iPod and have to use iexplorer or ifunbox.Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
Jul 29, 2014nicholsb333 posted a message on Get any block or spawn egg in survival pocket edition no jailbreak requiredI have tried this with iOS and it worked. No jailbreak required but it will also work on a jailbroken device. Have not tried on android. This hack allows you to get any block or mob in survival mode of pocket edition (tested on 0.9.5) with the exception of armor and weapons.Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
1) Create a creative world on device with a different name than your survival world.
2) Get on a Mac or PC and download ifunbox.
3) Plug in your iOS device.
4) Go to user applications, minecraft pe, documents, games, com.mojang, and minecraftWorlds
5) Make a backup folder on your desktop
6) Go into the folder with the name of your survival world
7) Copy any level.dat files into the backup folder on the desktop.
8) Go back and into the folder with the name of your creative world.
9)Copy any level.dat files onto desktop and put them into the folder for your survival world.
10) This should overwrite the old level.dat file(s)
11) Open minecraft and place/spawn any animals (With spawn eggs) or blocks you want in your survival world.
Notice that crafting tables, stone cutters, furnaces, and chests do not work. This is why you have to place the blocks and spawn the animals. It gets them out of the level.dat file(s). This is also why it does not work with weapons and armor. You cannot place those blocks.
12) You can either leave it this way and have unlimited items in survival or revert it back to survival inventory. If you revert, the animals/blocks you placed/spawned will stay.
(If reverting, close minecraft on device before continuing)
13) To revert, go back into the folder of your survival world and put the level.dat file(s) back in from the backup folder on your desktop so that the ones that came from the creative world folder are overwritten.
14) Go back into the survival world and the things you placed/spawned should still be there.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.