- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 9 months, and 2 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 18 2018 13:19:50
- 0 Followers
- 72 Total Posts
- 11 Thanks
Jul 2, 2014molster posted a message on [Resolved] Entire thread with 400+ pages of comments disappeared completely - very alarmedUnspamming itPosted in: Feedback Archive
Jul 2, 2014Posted in: Feedback ArchiveQuote from thislooksfun
Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to re-enable that. Related note: could you move the "automatically subscribe" checkboxes out of the email area? I couldn't find them at first, because I thought they would be separate, then once I did find them, I got confused and thought that the other checkboxes were for regular notifications, not emails. Not a huge problem, but it's confusing.
We want to redesign the full notification system and page down the road. It is something we all agree on
Jul 1, 2014Posted in: Feedback ArchiveQuote from ONECOOLDUDEThanks! i was used to it being a default setting
Yeah, i've put a note in to talk with people tomorrow about possibly setting it to default. it's defaulted to on, on our other sites
Thanks for the feedback!
Jul 1, 2014Posted in: Feedback ArchiveQuote from Draco18sThat would give me email notifications for those threads, which I don't want.
If I turn notifications off, I won't get emails about private messages, which I do want.
I think? That page is really not strait forward in what the options actually do. What does "Notification when New private messages to you" mean if "Receive All Notifications in Email" is unchecked?
yeah I agree with you on that page. it will def be getting an update. It's something I have brought up myself back when, and everyone agrees.
it's a bit tricky as, having a check box in that one box, will just sub you to them so you get onsite notifications. If you put check boxes in the other options, then it will email you what you have checks in.
Jul 1, 2014Hey onecooldude!Posted in: Feedback Archive
Go to http://www.minecraftforum.net/my-notifications and put a check in "Automatically subscribe me to threads I post in"
Jul 1, 2014Hey Draco!Posted in: Feedback Archive
I know this is not what you are talking about in the post above, but hoping I might be able to give you a work around for now?
if you go to http://www.minecraftforum.net/my-notifications you can set the "Automatically subscribe me to threads I post in" to on. Doing so, makes it so all threads you post in easily searchable here when they have new content: http://www.minecraftforum.net/new-content?filter-date-range-type=4&filter-association-type=2
once you get sick of one of those threads, you can click the "tool" at the top right of any thread and click "unsubscribe"
Once again, I know that is not what you were looking for exactly. But hopefully it can help you out for now!
Jul 1, 2014Posted in: Feedback ArchiveQuote from Auric245524I just discovered that a word in my signature has been censored that wasn't before the move to cobalt. It could be used as an insult (a very, very tame one) but it is nowhere near being vulgar enough to deserve to be censored.
as the user above me has said, you are free to turn it off
go there, and put a check in the box
Jul 1, 2014molster posted a message on (or lack of) No more "Go to first unread post" button?Posted in: Feedback ArchiveQuote from Draco18s
Quote from molster
it will only take you to the first unread post if there is an unread post. I will look into it however just to be sure
1) Reading the first page of a 50 page thread should result in the other 49 pages being unread. Button should take me to page 2.
2) If I have in fact read every post, the new post button should take me to the last post, simply out of convenience. The thread title itself already takes me to the first post, no need to double-up on functionality.
3) If I backspace into a quote box (that is, hit backspace on the first line after a quote box and have no other lines outside the quote box) I cannot ever type anything outside the quote box without refreshing the page (which prompts a confirmation).
1) the way the system works right now, it just checks if you have entered the tread to mark it as read. Ill pass this feedback on though
2) Agree, ill chat with people add this to the doc if they agree as well
3) Yeah, this should not be functioning like that, ill do some tests, and add it to the QA doc,
Jul 1, 2014Sorry! That was me, we have a feature that lets users choose if they want to hide avatars or not - however if that feature is enabled, it hides them all by default. The feature has been disabled for now!Posted in: Feedback Archive
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.