My friend George and I are looking for people to do some custom maps with, we don't have a server that we can use, so you have to be able to hook some stuff up.
Make sure you have skype and a mic.
We want to do this asap, so hurry up :3
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 12 days
Last active Wed, Jul, 27 2011 20:14:40
- 0 Followers
- 119 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jul 17, 2011mmmichaela posted a message on Looking for partner(s) for a parkour custom map? :3Posted in: Let's Play (and Live Stream)
Jul 14, 2011http://youtube.com/radtoastPosted in: Videos
Please give me feedback on my videos, I know I need to get a better mic and stuff, so you don't have to mention that :tongue.gif:
I'm going to be doing videos on other games in the future, too.
Jul 13, 2011Posted in: VideosQuote from dragonbreaker
Well I'm not quite sure if it's my computer or your recording software but the episode I watched partially, was kind of laggy. Also, it's not really pleasant to hear your keyboard. Other then that they're fine.
Yeah, I need to fix the lag, and I'm getting a mic hopefully soon
Jul 10, 2011Posted in: MapsQuote from Zorgub
I'll give it a try. Sounds interesting :1
EDIT: I finished it with 314 diamonds. But as mentioned earlier in the topic, i had to use fly mod to get back as i died in the 1 block water at the end.
New highscore :biggrin.gif:
I really have to fix that for 1.4 D;
Jul 10, 2011Posted in: Maps
I didn't have the Skip Ad on any corner.
But since theirs no more adf.ly, I will now download and give you my comment via edit.
OP says 1.3, Mediafire says 1.2.
So I'm still ganna try it.
- You should archive the world folder, not the stuff inside.
- The part where you have to remember your fathers name, there was a hole (you go straight from where you start to the end and take a right), there's a hole that leads to the lava area, which the name I believe was incorrect because there was another room which another hole lead to.
- I died where you have to fall to the very bottom to the finish line. So I used the flying mod to get back (don't know if that's ok or not).
- I ended this map with 271 diamonds :smile.gif:
This map was very fun and enjoyable. It was keeping me on task and occupied looking for the diamonds while doing the challenges. I give this map 5 out of 5.
Made a mistake naming the file.
1. I will do that for version 1.4 :3
2. The wrong answer leads to death :tongue.gif:
3. That's alright, i gotta fix that.
4. High score :biggrin.gif:
Yyay that means a lot :3 5 out of 5 is AWESOME :tongue.gif:
- To post a comment, please login.