playing minecraft "better together" on xbox one and I'm having some serious trouble getting any villager breeder to work consistently, most of them don't work at all.
things I've tried.
- trading(unlocking all of the trade stuff and things)
- killing off excess villagers (humanely, of course)
- moving the detector villager\
- logging in and out to reset the village
- traveling a significant distance from the village and waiting for it to re-establish
- adjusted the render distance to ensure that wasn't the issue (like with my mob farm)
what is happening is my brown coat villagers refuse to pick up food and throw it at the other villagers' face holes, they don't harvest or plant crops. I've tried this with fresh spawned villagers and I tried every crop in the game to ensure it wasn't because their inventory was full. still no hearts, is there a bug I'm unaware of? what's going on?