- Registered Member
Member for 11 years, 7 months, and 13 days
Last active Tue, Apr, 23 2013 09:43:46
- 0 Followers
- 616 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Nov 2, 2012Narjok Island hosts a medium-sized city and some farms on the lowland, and a rather compact castle on the hilltop in the centre.Posted in: Maps
It's abandoned, though the lights in the streets and homes still shine.
Will you be the one to bring Narjok back to life?
Here's the island as work on it has progressed:-
Aug 1, 2012Greetings, fellow Minecrafters!Posted in: Let's Plays
The VeteranCrafters team consists of:
- Jorgen103 (server host)
- Eiriketh (cameraman, video editor)
- SSpus (2nd cameraman)
We've just recently started posting Minecraft Let's Plays onto Youtube, thus we are obviously pretty new to it all.
Let's cut to the case; videos below.
Enigma Island - http://www.minecraft...15000-downloads
The Lost Paradise - http://www.minecraft...radise-20000dl/
ATTENTION! Jorgen103's mic starts... echoing? around six minutes out. This might be unpleasant, so I recommend watching from part 3 and out. You won't miss out on a lot.
Eldaria Island - http://www.planetmin...0---end-portal/
Hope you'll go easy on us who are new at this sort of thing.
Mar 31, 2012jorgen103 posted a message on ♕Herocraft - Minecraft RPG Server Multiplayer - THE ORIGINAL RPG SERVER (2010)! - [Heroes-Townships-PVP/PVE-RPG]Posted in: PC Servers
- In-game name: Jorgen103.
- Location & Age: Norway, 15.
- Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, due to a misunderstanding.
- Referral(s): None.
- Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes. I did manage, though, to put "peculiar" as my ingame name.
- How'd you hear about Herocraft? Via the Spoutcraft server list.
- Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. What "special key"...?
- Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do.
- Reason(s) you should be accepted: Obviously because I want to play on the server. It seems promising, I like to play RP. I would contribute to the server if I find it worth to play on.
- Additional Info: I'm an experienced player (In fact one of the first 1'000 who registered on minecraft.net).
Mar 2, 2012jorgen103 posted a message on Savage Raid PvP - [1.7!] [CUSTOM PvP/Raid Server] [24/7 LagFree] [FULLPvP] [PvPStat Tracking/Leaderboard] [Base Raids] [FactionsPosted in: PC Servers
- Your "IGN" (In Game Name): Jorgen103
- Age: 15
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below?: Yes, I have.
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.: I do not have anything more to say.
- Your "IGN" (In Game Name): Owl8
- Age: 17
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below?: yes
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.: no
This one's for my friend, who does not have an account, nor is he able to create a new one. Personally, I am unsure why. I do hope that's okay anyways - These are his own answers.
Dec 22, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)Quote from AspectDoRi
All you had to do was read the rules in the first place, and then just put the diamonds. It wasn't too hard.
I read the rules. Having to put diamond images in the end of a post is plain stupid and unneccessary. Simply forgetting this obviously made my application invaluable to you. You, along with many millions of other players is what I try to avoid.
Note: Follow my WIP if you wish.
Dec 22, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Know what, screw this. You contacted me, you wanted me to take a look at this - I'll go back to my loner situation. Goodbye.
Dec 22, 2011IGN : Nope.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Skype (For now it's mandatory) : jorgenh103 (I very rarely use it)
Pictures of your builds (mandatory): You've seen them, that's why I'm here!
Short bio of yourself (6-12 sentences) : I've played the game since early June 2009. I have a lot of experience, both as a builder and administrator / mod. I've run my own servers continually since September 2009, both public and private. Lately I've isolated myself from the Minecraft community, building all by myself and avoiding what I like to call newfags. This would be a step out of the dark for me, which I'm more than glad to try out. I'm born the 4th of December 1996, which means I just recently turned 15.
- To post a comment, please login.