one of mine was blowing up 5 nerds in mega skywars with a TNT minecart. What makes it so big brain is nobody in these maps knows how to get tnt and they never thought about crafting minecarts
- Registered Member
Member for 4 months and 29 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 7 2021 13:42:31
- 2 Followers
- 107 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
May 28, 2021imabignoob posted a message on what were your biggest 9999999999999 iq moments when you played minecraftPosted in: Discussion
Mar 29, 2021Posted in: Survival Mode
Many of you play skyblock, on many different servers like Hypixel, Cubecraft, and Cosmic Sky.
Many people want to be rich on skyblock.
If you play bedrock you probably play skyblock In Cubecraft but In java, you Play on CosmicSky and Hypixel.
Anyways, I will show you the top things to sell on Cubecraft, Cosmic Sky, and Hypixel.
You can trust me because I have over a million coins on skyblock and I am on 7 out of nine island
I will do one sever each day.
Let's get right In!
1. Emeralds. You may be surprised because they are used for optimizing and XP but they are the best thing to sell in Cubecraft skyblock
Sell price:2000 coins Unlocked: Extreme Hills (8)
2. Melons. Melons are easily the best source of money if you have huge farms but many people on Cubecraft skyblock have no melons. You should break with a silk touch axe because it gives you more money.
Sell price per slice:220 coins. Block sell price: 1980 coins. Unlocked on Birch forest (6)
3. Powders (glowstone, gunpowder, sugar). are really good to sell. Sugar sell price: 1500 coins, Unlocked on swampland (9). Glowstone sell price: 1400 coins, Unlocked on Nether. To unlock nether you need 200 spider eyes, bones, rotten flesh, and 24 blocks of gold. All of these can be found on the island savannah (7). Gunpowder sell price: 1000 coins, unlocked on Island Extreme Hills (8)
4. Birch, Acacia, Dark Oak. So overpowered and easy to collect. Birch sell price: 500 coins, Unlocked on island Birch forest(6). Acacia sell price: 1200 coins, unlocked on island savannah (7). Dark Oak sell price: 1800 coins, unlocked on swampland (9)
5. Cooked Porkchop. This is a no-brainer thing to sell and It is a mob and drops it often so you can make millions out of it. Sell price: 300 coins, Unlocked on island savannah (7)
6. Ingots. Iron sell price: 300 coins, unlocked on Birch Forest (6). Gold sell price: 800 coins, unlocked on Savannah (7).
7. Mob drops, spider eyes, rotten flesh, bones. Spider eye sell price: 50 coins, unlocked on jungle (4) Rotten Flesh sell price: 90 coins, unlocked on desert (5) Bones sell price: 350 coins, unlocked on savannah (7).
8. Cocoa, Cactus. Cocoa sell price: 80 coins, unlocked on Jungle (4). Cactus sell price: 200 coins, unlocked on Desert (5)
9. Fish. Sell price: 150 coins, unlocked on Jungle (4).
10. Crops, beetroot, wheat, potatoes. Beetrootsell price : 3 coins, unlocked on Oak Forest(1). Potato sell price: 8 coins, unlocked on plains (2) Wheat sell price: 26 coins, unlocked on Cold taiga (3).
Mar 29, 2021Posted in: Discussion
Pigs come from spawners duh
I make it 1 by 2 and it still works and now that I have lava I am not sure whether to place it or not because ladders and signs are wood and they may get burned by lava
Mar 29, 2021Posted in: Discussion
An easy way to get xp in skyblock is pigmen gold farm and you dont need a large platform at all a 10x10 square should be enough for a small one have it about 27 blocks away with a path for them to walk to you and let them fall in a spot where you can easily kill them and get the xp.
Ok, I unlocked the nether and now have lava and pigmen spawners so how do I build the farm?
If you make an auto-cooker with smokers(normal furnaces work as well for this) where a chest on the top is feeding “cookables” into the top of the smoker and a chest feeding a fuel source into the side constantly and put a chest to take the cooked product out of the bottom the smoker. The purpose of this is that the smoker keeps storing the XP you get from smelting and to collect it just put a level somewhere on the furnace to stop the “feeding system” from removing stuff and take a piece of the “cooked product” out it’ll give you all of the XP that’s been being stored up.
This can get you just as much or more XP than what the Ender Dragon drops and the best part is is that you can just power this simple machine with potatoes since you can cook them and you can get a LOT of potatoes easily if you farm them. Also you will need 3 hoppers to make this machine.
I have hoppers and an auto smelter
I also have lots of iron like more than 100
I don't have potatoes because I think they are useless to sell because each potato only sells for 8 coins
Mar 26, 2021Posted in: Discussion
I play skyblock and have a cooked porkchop farm but it is terrible because 50% of pigs will fall because by dropping are is 1x2 and my farm is like 50 blocks high and pigs still aren't dying and I want an efficient design so I can sell my pork chops because in my version of skyblock pork chops are so op to sell
I only have 1 spawner and buying a pig spawner costs 2.6 million and If you can tell how to build a cactus farm that would be helpful because cacti sells for a lot just as much as porkchop
- To post a comment, please login.