- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 1 month, and 14 days
Last active Sun, Feb, 8 2015 10:58:43
- 0 Followers
- 17 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 11, 2014hippapajo posted a message on GalaxyCraft- looking for admins, moderators, co-owner, head mod, head admin and builderAre there any Moderator positions availe? Or head-moderators? Just wondering.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Feb 17, 2014hippapajo posted a message on Minecraft Capes! [Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks][www.MCCapes.com][Cape Gallery] + Transparent/Animated!hallo, something said about contacting you via forums to gain access to animated capes? thank you.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 22, 2013ARGH Can someone help me??Posted in: Mojang Account / Minecraft.net Support
I have an extremely bothersome problem.
So Mojang made this thing where you have Mojang accounts, not Minecraft accounts, to access their stuffs. And a button where you can merge your Mojang and Minecraft accounts to make a Mojraft account. Not really.
But I'm having this problem that I think started when my brother made my account originally. You see, he used HIS email to make the Minecraft account hippapajo, not mine. So I made a Mojang account with my email and tried to merge them, I dunno, I guess something happened but now I can't sign in as hippapajo on ANY computer. Anybody have any ideas?
Jul 7, 2013hippapajo posted a message on HALLWAYS OF TRIP "The LSD Experience" [Optical Illusions] [Puzzle] [Minigame] [WIP] [Beta Testers Needed!] [50+ Downloads]that.... is trippyPosted in: Maps
Apr 21, 2013hippapajo posted a message on ☜☆☞FROSTCRAFT☜☆☞ FACTIONS| MCMMO | RAIDS | HARDCORE-PVP | NO WHITELIST | NO LAG | 24/7 | SPELLS |☜☆☞IGN: hippapajoPosted in: PC Servers
How long have you played minecraft: dunno the exact date, but since alpha
What are you best at: probably creative building
Do you have at least slight knowledge of redstone: ya im pretty decent
Are you decent at building: ya im pretty good.
Mar 25, 2013hippapajo posted a message on The Seasons Mod - Minecraft 1.7.10 & 1.8.9, release version '3.0-alpha2' (updated 19th of July, 2017)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from TheFFFUUUguy
I'll gladly do it... *(\
Mar 24, 2013On my first world ever, I made an epic, huge, amazing wooden house with two different branches. Guess what. I set it on fire, and it burned to a crisp. I deleted the world because I was depressed, and made another. My second MC world. I created an enormous castle wit houses and turrets and everything out of wood. Alas, I did not learn my lesson because, when trying to make a fireplace, I burnt it to a crisp.Posted in: Survival Mode
Mar 24, 2013Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from FatalBacon
When I first played, I mashed the mouse trying to cut down a tree. Took a few hours to figure out that you're supposed to hold down the mouse button.
oh i did the EXACT same thing.
Mar 15, 2013Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Whats your Skype?
actually, i dont have one. Can we communicate through pms or here?
Mar 15, 2013Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Okay i will maybe start on it tomorror or later cant start today
BTW my skype is sebastian.eike
Mar 14, 2013Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Can maybe make the mod if someone makes the texture for me
I can do that. Not too hard. Allready done a few.
Mar 14, 2013It'll also need to be Forge compatible.. forgot that part.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Mar 13, 2013I have an epic idea. The Jackson Mod. That's right. The Jackson Mod.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
A mod dedicated to Mr. Michael Jackson. Uh-huh.
It would include two new mobs, and several new items each with a crafting recipe. Here they are.
- Billie Jeans. They would have the same body as Steves, and would be styled like a girl with a red dress on. They would have 10 hearts, and would drop 0-1 Michael Jackson music discs when killed.
- Jacksons. They would also have human body-types, but would have dark skin with a tux shirt, fedora, black shoes with white tops, and jeans on. They would also leave glowing tiles wherever they walked. These tiles fade away after five seconds, but can be collected and crafted into lights. They would have ten hearts and drop 0-1 Fedoras, 0-1 Moon-Walk Boots, and 0-1 Rhinestone Gloves.
Items. There are several new ones:
- Moon-Walk Boots. They could be crafted using light tiles and black wool, and would give one half heart of protection. Are worn instead of boots. They would also leave glowing tiles that fade after five seconds. Are also dropped by Jacksons.
- Rhinestone Gloves. Can be crafted using white wool and diamonds. Are worn instead of chestplates, and give one heart of protection.
- Light Tiles. Are given off by Jacksons, and cannot be crafted. Are also given off by walking with Moon-Walk Boots. Are used to craft Moon-Walk Boots.
- Fedoras. Are dropped by Jacksons, and can be crafted using three black wool. Are worn instead of helmets and give one heart of protection.
- Music Discs of "Baby Be Mine," "Thriller," "Billie Jean," "Beat It," and "Man in the Mirror."
- Mirrors. Can be crafted using three Iron Ingots and three Glass Blocks. Are used to see one's reflection, who dances.
Yeah. It'll be awesome. Just ask the man in the mirror.
Mar 4, 2013Alright, I've got a dumb problem.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
So I figured out how to make a Minecraft Server, which wasn't very hard, and I keep getting the same dang problem. It says I don't have enough memory.
I start it up normally, it generates to 74% percent every time, and then crashes, saying it doesn't have enough memory, even though I gave it a full gig in the start.command file.
I have a 32-bit MacBook, that runs Minecraft excellently, with multiple Forge mods. This is the crash report I get:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?
Time: 3/4/13 8:40 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.3
Java Version: 1.6.0_17, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 1888 bytes (0 MB) / 85393408 bytes (81 MB) up to 85393408 bytes (81 MB)
JVM Flags: 0 total;
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: No suspicious classes found.
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 20; 
Is Modded: Unknown (can't tell)
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
And so on and so forth. Any ideas?
Also, where it says it doesn't know if it's modded or not, well, it's not. I only use mods on my client, so far.
- To post a comment, please login.