Hey everyone! I am here to announce the official release of the PVPX Network. We have been in development for about 5 months now, and we think that this Friday is a good release date for our network! We currently have three game modes, Practice, Arcade, and KitPVP. After update 2.0 of our network, changelog below, we think that it is a good time to bring the network out of Beta testing and release it publicly. Below are a few features, pictures, links, and Update 2.0 Changelog.
- Changed Party Hotbar style
- Changed Leave Queue items
- Changed Party chat Prefix and added a shortcut '!' to use party chat
- Changed Party Fight GUI
- Changed Party Settings GUI
- Updated Discord Invites '/discord'
- Fixed Placeholders not working
- Added Games menu
- Added Gamemodes item in hotbar
- Fixed Sumo Event
- Added Brackets Tournaments
- Increased Max Party players limit from 10 to 30
- Changed Settings GUI '/settings'
- Fixed Perks Menu not opening, and throwing an error
- Fixed BedWars Party FFA glitch
- Added new **Stats** GUI, and fixed the durability status on Games GUI
- Fixed Duels Maps
- Changed Duels Messages
- Changed KitPVP Prefix
- Fixed Anticheat kicking players for 'Move'
- Fixed Anticheat AutoEat alerts
- Fixed AntiCheat Packet alerts
- Added new Queue system
These are just some of the many cool features on Practice.
Can I apply for staff? Yes, but we are not looking for any developers unless you are a real developer. Meaning you can use the SpigotAPI to make plugins etc.
Other questions? Contact GrowlyX#4953 on Discord