- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 11 months, and 7 days
Last active Wed, Jul, 23 2014 07:17:49
- 0 Followers
- 194 Total Posts
- 14 Thanks
Jun 17, 20121. every server wipes eventuallyPosted in: Survival Mode
2. i hate people
3. everyone who could or would abuse power, has power
5. very restrictive rules
6. if you find diamonds legitimately and then someone founds out, you'll probably get banned for cheating
7. if you kill anyone in pvp, whether they attack you or not, you're usually either banned for griefing or demanded to give their items back.
this, of course, is a double edged sword: if you get killed, you're ****ed.
8. i .. hate .. . .. when .. people type ... like. this ............. and try to punctuate retarded text speak. eg. "U", "U're", "R". i cringe.
9. either extremely immature community, or a group of wannabe elitist
10. within days of a server opening, every single person(except those who probably "donated" for admin powers) will be gone, and it'll feel like a laggy/glitchy single player regardless.
May 23, 2012a good number of reasons, really:Posted in: Survival Mode
it's a survival game that has not a single challenging aspect
you can 'complete' the game in a few hours with ease
there's no real replay-ability, only another play through
little variety when it comes to the different resources, and armour/tools have no balance what-so-ever
limited to only a sword and bow, a 3rd combat style would be beneficial
there's no bonus or negative when using a heavy set of armour. eg: archers don't typically dress up like knights when they're going out hunting
still can only be male
still no world-size options to help with lag
nether is still mostly useless
sky city is still unreleased
no more animal shaped hills and mountains
the credits sucked
dungeons are still lame
mining is ridiculously easy
ocean is still empty
potion system is lame
mod api still isn't released
smp is still glitchy as hell
relies heavily on mods for content
wtb> active development team
Mar 16, 2012i've done it numerous times on hardcore/varying difficulties of survival.Posted in: Survival Mode
though, now i refuse to enter the end. unfortunately, when i kill the dragon, i become dreadfully bored of the world i was in and can't find anything else to do.
Jan 23, 2012this is a chunk error then. this has to be fixed externally(through the use of mcedit). the sticky at the top of this section, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/257477-world-recovery-thread-ill-fix-brokenmissing-worlds/, offers to fix corrupted worlds for you, but if you think you know how to use it, it'd be faster to do it yourself.Posted in: Legacy Support
Jan 23, 2012Posted in: Legacy SupportQuote from SkilledToBuild
32-bit operating system
can get 64-bit java?
you answered your own question.
as for your fps, while the i3 card isn't overly powerful, your fps shouldn't be unplayable.
1. adjust settings down to moderate/low
2. try the optifine mod suggested by the previous poster
3. minimize on multitasking if at all possible
Jan 22, 2012minecraft jumps to 100% cpu usage during a cache error that's caused by another program being opened for prolonged periods of time. open task manager > process tab, and look for programs using high amounts of memory. generally, it's the browser, but i would assume it's not restricted to it.Posted in: Legacy Support
did you restart your computer?
Jan 21, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from JP0152
Cave spiders will ****. YOU. UP.
no they wont?
i agree op, it's depressing how easy the game has become. not only is combat pointlessly easy, but ores are significantly more common. the newgen have ruined this game, much like they ruin others.
- To post a comment, please login.