And, quickly followed by v8.01.
- A small flaw in one custom material file was causing Omniverse Create's renderer to spend about 50% more time ray tracing than needed. Fixed.
- Added "Choose Terrain File" selector to File menu. All color "terrainExt*.png" files found in the same directory as mineways.exe at startup are listed.
- Added a low-res version of LunaHD as an optional terrain file set for rendering.
- Added more menu items for specific help, and for the terrain file download area.
- Reorganized the terrain file documentation and generally cleaned up and updated it.
I do like the terrain file selection option, one of those "why didn't I add this years ago?" features.