(Before anything, sorry for bad english)
Hi guys, im having a problem while im trying to setting up a server. I did everything i need to, is not my first time doing this BUT it's my first time getting this error:
" io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception connection refused no further information"
I know my server is working because i entered my public IP on a server status chekcer and says is open, also my ports with a port checker aswell.
I already tried to connect with another computer but i can only connect to my local ip.
- Operating system Windows 10
- Version of Java "1.8.0_271"
- One machine or multiple computers 1 machine
- Exact description of the problem Failed to connect to the server
- Steps you have taken to solve the problem
- - restart PC
- - restart minecraft
- - adding all the firewall rules to java and minecraft
- - turning off windows defender
- - using other servers (bukkit, spigot)
- - changing ports (from 25565 to 25564)
- - re-doing everything
- Screenshots of the problem (if possible)
Help will be REALLY apreciated, im getting crazy right now. Thanks!