Quote from meganeb
1) IGN: meganeb
2) Your age: 12.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days): One year.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?: Yes, Noakii.
5) Any experience with the prison genre?: Yes. I have been on 3 other prison servers.
6) What is your time zone? Central.
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am the best choice for guard because whenever someone new joins the server, I try to show them around. Same with people new to B-rank (I cant show them around anywhere else because I am only a B-prisoner). I am also familiar with most of the plugins on the server so I can try to help people who are just learning things on Minecraft. I am fairly good with PVP, even though I'm not the best, I can still win in a fight most of the time. Another reason I would be a good guard is, I know a lot of the prisoners here. If a warden or another guard asks me to help someone on the server I will most likely be able to help them. I am really good at memorizing commands so if I am in a hurry to jail someone (for whatever reason) I will be able to do it quickly.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?: I am currently B-rank. Yes.
I recommend this app
Quote from hey2000
1) IGN: My IGN is Ethan819.
2) Your age: 21 years old.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) I've been playing for four days
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes I have, and I agree with them all.
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, it is my favorite type of server.
6) What is your time zone? I live in the Eastern time zone.
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? Because I will go where I notice that the number of guards is low or none.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?I am currently a c-block prisoner. I do understand this, even though I do not intend to retire.
Expand your guard app. And it is missing out something, re-read the guard rules.