If you would like to help speed the development of the pack here is a few things we need help with.
1.Updating the pack to the latest version of minecraft
2.Making sure all download links are up to date.-There are many community accounts for Lastdays please let us know if one of our links are out of date.
3.Writing Epic-Lore please discuss lore on the main forum more people frequent it and will have something to give.
4.Supporting mods we are looking to support mods 1.8 and on.
5. Spotting bugs there are many problems across Lastdays versions from a spelling error in the lang file to a misaligned gui
If you take interest just make a post and someone working on the same project will say hello.
I have listed resources and helpful forums down below.
1.The Mcpacher Fourm. -no one will respond to you.
Feel free to help maintain the pack on the Github.
This is a list of the many Downloads that we have trouble maintaining.
please tell us if you want to make a new page on any site.-let us know if there is a page that is not listed.
USG Ishimura Reccomended Mods ICBM Solar Apocalypse mod Nuclear Apocalypse Challange
Signature Banners by Dereksmith
<a href="1240079-last-days-300-000-downloads-return-of"><img src="http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/xemnasvii/gifninja.gif" alt=""></a>
Signature Banners by Croco
<a href="1240079-last-days-300-000-downloads-return-of"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/jpPUk.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="1240079-last-days-300-000-downloads-return-of"><img src="http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4415/lastdaysls.jpg" alt=""></a>
1. DOKU! for starting an amazing pack!
2. History! for continuing Last Days!
3. Halphprice for the soundpack and plenty of help+alts! Big thanks!
4. luna_panshiel for providing a complete set of music to fit the theme.
5. ScoutTactical for providing the concept and stylistic foundation for wool blocks.
6. Dying Breed for adding battle towers mod support.
7. Orange_Anything for making the sounds for the chicken, zombie, cow, and pig.
8. Glimmar for allowing his wonderful item sprites to be used as placeholders.
9. Nairagorn for providing Humans + support
10. Dereksmith for making signature banners
11. Sealystar for making a few awesome textures for the terrain.png
12. Farty16 for providing the screen for night vision and making the website.
13. Samsamqwq for the end crystals and beams.
14. Levyathin for a signature.
15.Oz0bradley0zo for the golem texture.
16.Comply_Cat_Ed for a H.I.V.E.ful of textures.
17. Vultron for many things, support, and texturing things like the gui.
18.Every one who has made suggestions or donated!
19.A GRAND thanks to... Comply_cat_ed for being awesome and helping me organize the updates. Frightmare44 for a bazillionkagillion textures. Froman for giving me eyegasms over and over again. Kingskyler1997 for being Comply_cat while he was absent.
20.Ajalexd_42, SectorC, and Gwolfski for being the current Pack Managers and giving this pack what it deserves.
Want to get more involved in the community?We have a Discord!
Proof we are legit:
History addressed us as an official continuation here:
Hey Everyone ( Derek Smith, Texture Artist Union, Community at Large)
History here. I found myself thinking about Last Days tonight and I just wanted to say how proud I am of everyone who continued this pack after I left so suddenly. It is truly humbling to see what everyone in the community has done to continue and expand on things so many years later. I spent a little time on the lore thread earlier and is simply surreal to see what people have done to expand upon the foundation I set with orbital industries, the huggatrons and the likes. I hope everyone is still enjoying this pack, and I just wanted to say that I am truly grateful for the experience I had with the minecraft community while working on Last Days. Truly this will have always been a very special and rewarding experience for me. I left the community in the midst of an exceptionally challenging break-up and I am not happy with the way I handled that. but I am ecstatic with the work everyone did picking up the pieces and continuing to build and rebuild and expand and rebuild over all this time. Any how, it is late and feeling emotional and a bit buzzed, haha... but keep on keepin on everyone!!!