Quote fromhey dbze2, if you could give me all the stuff for the texture pack, I can organize it so it can work :biggrin.gif:
I'm working on my own texture pack, so I have experience with it...
Unless it's already organized in the .zip file, that's what you:
1. Put everything into a compressed (zipped) folder
2. Catagorize it using the guide on the Texture Pack article on the Minecraft Wiki
3. Open Minecraft
4. Go to Mods and Texture Packs
5. Click Open Texture Pack folder
6. Minimize Minecraft (not the texture pack box)
7. Drag and Drop the .zip file into the texture pack box
8. Close it
9. Maximize Minecraft and click on it, it should say *insert name of texture pack here* and Click on it
10. click done and open up your World! And see everything around you! :biggrin.gif:
There's my tutorial, if you have trouble, just give me all the stuff and I'll organize it myself ok?
just PM the stuff, don't post it here...
hope windows 7 have zipped folders (btw do you have winrar?)