Great mod I'm Loving it so far man !
- Curse Premium
Member for 6 years, 8 months, and 15 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 14 2018 09:09:18
- 5 Followers
- 1,230 Total Posts
- 106 Thanks
Nov 12, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on World of Minecraft - Whomsoever takes up this mod shall wield power eternal.Posted in: WIP Mods
Nov 6, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on [WIP] Zora no Densha - Authentic trains and railways in Minecraft - Tracks fully compatible with Railcraft, Traincraft, ...Posted in: WIP Mods
We'd like to inform you all about our license change. You can read the new license right here.
Regarding development of the next snapshot:
I have recently been hooked up to the Internet in my new apartment (a lot of stuff has happened in between, but that doesn't matter for now) and I will be able to develop further. There are still a few bugs left that need to be taken care of before we release the snapshot. That shouldn't take longer than 14 days though - or so I hope.
I'm terribly sorry for keeping you all waiting!
Have a nice week, everyone!
Is this mod still in dev ?
Apr 9, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on Xaero's World Map [Forge 1.15.2 | 1.14.4 | 1.12.2 | 1.8.9 | 1.7.10 | more]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I can not wait for a 1.7.10 Version .
Mar 26, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Been playing with the mod now for awhile ;because I compile from the source every day . Seems lately you guys have been doing much work on it everyday i see more ,and more stuff textured until today I compiled ,and looked at it ,and everything was textured . I knew then you guys where close to bringing out a build to the public ,but didn't know for a fact so I came here ,and boy was I right . Glad you guys are close to a release !
Mar 14, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on Realistic Terrain Generation (RTG) — Realistic Biomes, Huge Mountains, Custom Trees, Truly Flat Terrain, Breathtaking LandscapesPosted in: Minecraft Mods
We are still a ways off on backwards compatibility. Once the terrain for a given biome is set, that biome will be "semi-backwards-compatable" in the sense that even if we change the surfacing routines or the decoration routines, they generally won't produce intolerable chunk walls (some weird lines in the sand, but not chunk boundaries). Right now the terrain in the development version is mostly done for vanilla, Thaumcraft, and Highlands biomes. So, with the next release, you could probably use it for a world if you only had vanilla, Thaumcraft, and Highlands, although there's a risk for fixes or change requests, so you might want to wait until the release after that. BoP is in process and will probably be a release behind that. After that will be EB, EBXL, and then the blizzard of other mods that have a biome or three associated with them. It's a lot of biomes, so it's probably a few weeks yet, although, as I said, you might be able to use a subset earlier.
Will all this awesomeness be for the 1.7.10 version still ? BTW what version do i need to compile to see what you guys are working on on Github ?
Mar 3, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on [Forge] Matter Overdrive (Replication,Energy Weapons,Black Holes and Androids)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So you are done with 1.7.10 ? You left the mod not done on 1.7.10 and with missing textures .. Just wondering if you still plan on working on 1.7.10 ?
Jan 27, 2016crunkazcanbe posted a message on Custom Pets: Make Your Own Custom Inventory Pets! Dynamic in-game Customization!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Thanks man cant wait . I have been enjoying your other mod since it was put out so i'm sure this will be just as nice .
Dec 12, 2015crunkazcanbe posted a message on Minecraft Bigger On The Inside Mod Last Updated 2/12/15 RELEASE DATE CHANGEDPosted in: WIP Mods
Dec 7, 2015crunkazcanbe posted a message on Road Stuff – 1.0.0 released for 1.7.10 - New thread in mod sectionPosted in: WIP Mods
Well actually if folks have carpentersblocks mod installed to they can use the slopes in that mod and right click the slop in that mod with your road block ,and it will grab its texture . I would not bother you for this feature anyways . Can not wait for the mod man ! I compiled it from your source ,and it looks nice . Good luck with the mod .
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 5, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
N247S and me (CreativeMD) are working on this mod for about 3 months. It's a rewrite of CraftingManager but better
- Added profiles
- Easier support for mods especially for new machines
- Better gui
IGCM alpha v1.0.6 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6.6+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.5 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6.6+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.4 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6.6+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.3 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6.3+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.2 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.1 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6+)
IGCM alpha v1.0.0 mc1.10.2 download (requires CreativeCore 1.6+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.14 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.23+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.13 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.23+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.12 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.23+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.11 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.21+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.10 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.19+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.9 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.16+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.8 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.16+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.7 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.13+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.6 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.13+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.5 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.11+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.4 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.10+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.3 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.9+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.2 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.9+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1.1 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.9+)
InGameConfigManager Alpha v0.1 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.7+)
InGameConfigManager Pre-Alpha v0.0.5 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.3+)
InGameConfigManager Pre-Alpha v0.0.4 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.3+)
InGameConfigManager Pre-Alpha v0.0.3 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.2+)
InGameConfigManager Pre-Alpha v0.0.2 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3.1+)
InGameConfigManager Pre-Alpha v0.0.1 mc1.7.10 download (requires CreativeCore 1.3+)
- World Generation Manager
- Make it stable
- Add Tutorials
- Fixed singleplayer sync issues
- Fixed showing empty recipe using JEI
- Update to newest JEI (188.8.131.528)
- Renamed package 'ingameconfigmanager' to 'igcm'
- Tabs and Branches are now bound to their name instead of a generated id
- Added Segment tooltips
- Fixed not compatible with 1.9.4
- Added key default='v' to open config
- Enhanced latest selection
- Added JEI support
- Readded advanced workbench
- Fixed display recipe bug
- Added mcmod.info file
- Updated to 1.10.2
- Fixed some possible desync issues
- Fixed reusing id
- Fixed only reading last entry of config file
- Fixed id mismatch
- Fixed not adding recipes
- Added name for Advanced Workbench
- Fixed sending join packet to every player
- Fixed loosing added recipes
- Added disable all recipes option
- Added support for NEI advanced recipes
- Fixed item info gui
- Fixed crashing when receiving an invalid recipe
- Added FloatSegment
- Added FloatSliderSegment
- Fixed losing stacksize
- Fixed selecting wrong item
- CreativeCore has now NEI support
- Added better mod recipe support
- Added IC2 recipe support
- Added AE recipe support
- Switched to CustomGuiHandler
- Added search textfield for output stacks
- Fixed a small recipe issue
- Removed stacksize for Workbench & Furnace
- Fixed server crash
- Fixed not saving more than 20 recipes
- Added switch button again
- Added option for max segments per packet
- Override vanilla workbench is now working
- Added search field for items & blocks
- Added latest selected items
- Redesigned some abstract methods of RecipeMachine
- Added a general branch for InGameConfigManager
- Added a advanced workbench
- Enhanced loading disabled system
- Fixed server side crashes
- Added IntegerSegment
- Added furnace
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- First release
If you want to add your own config please contact me
public Object getInput();
public int getWidth();
public Object input;
If you add this field/ methods to your recipe class InGameConfigManager will be able to read your recipe input.
LicenseThis mod is Copyright © CreativeMD (TeamCreative) and licensed under GNU 3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
You may not redistribute this mod in any way, without a written permission.
You may use this mod for modpacks, as long as you give credit to the author(s) and link to this forum post.
Mar 7, 2015Posted in: WIP ModsI'm Snubmansters and this is the Copious Dogs Mod
What does this mod do?This is a mod that adds several breeds to dog into Minecraft. Why would you
want this? Because who wouldn't want a furry domestic dog companion in
their Minecraft world?
Who works on this mod?I (SnubMansters) do all the coding for our mod, TmmCrafter interacts with
the public and answers questions,wolfpupKG does the dog models and textures.
How do I tame dogs in-game?First, you must find a dog. Dogs will spawn randomly though out the world.
Certain dogs will spawn in certain biomes, such as huskies in snowy
biomes, and Bernese Mountain Dogs in mountain biomes. Once you've
located a dog you wish to tame, feed it a dog biscuit. Once tamed, you
can put a collar on your dog. Using a collar and a leash, your dog will
follow you like a minecraft wolf.
What breeds does this mod add?Currently, beagles, Bernese mountain dogs, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, French
bulldogs, German shepherds, golden retrievers, great danes, huskies,
Yorkshire terriers, St. Bernards, pugs, poodles, Pomeranians, Doberman
pinchers, collies, Cardigan Welsh corgis, Australian shepherd, American Eskimo spitz,
Pembroke Welsh corgi, dachshund, Papillion, American bulldog, pit bull,
newfoundland, bloodhound and boxers and many more!
Suggest more breeds to add down in the comments! The more people suggest a dog breed, the more likely it will be put in the mod!
What breeds are being worked on at the moment?The Sixth Edition has not been Decided yet! (We usually work on them in groups of nine.)
If you have other suggestions, put them below or send me a PM!
I try to use the mod on a Cracked/Offline client/server but it crashes! HELP!
Copious Dogs now uses a UUID function which gets the Unique User ID from
minecraft's servers, this is good for many because it fixed the
server/client issue, but its bad for people who do not wish to buy
DownloadsCopious T Version(1.6.4 ALT)
1.0 : ON HOLD - 1.6.4
Betas(Not released yet, usually fixes current bugs ...can bring new ones.)
v5.3 : HALT - 1.8
v5.6 : https://goo.gl/tfC8yo - 1.7.10
v5.5 : https://goo.gl/39gNkW - 1.7.10
v3.7 : http://goo.gl/aMIZDE- 1.7.10
Version 5.8(This one works with Minecraft version 1.7.10):http://goo.gl/dDAtzw
(This one works with Minecraft version 1.7.2):
Post any comments, questions, or suggestions below!
sarahbe1 made a public Community SMP server!
Nov 7, 2011techbrew posted a message on JourneyMap 5.5.x: Realtime mapping in-game or in a web browser as you explorePosted in: Minecraft ModsJourneyMap for Minecraftwith support for the JourneyMap API
How to Install:
NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS THREAD.DON'T POST LOGS OR BUGS HERE.
See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, complete release notes, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, technical support, etc.
Mar 23, 2012Mr_Crayfish posted a message on MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod v4.1 - The Outdoor Update! (Updated: 9/1/2017)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ron - $100
Rob - $50
Jessica - $50
The_Wabbit - $25
Smallun - $25
Dulciphi - $20
Preston - $15
Martin - $15
Taldor101 - $15
dude3157 - $15
Tim - $15
mellisbaker - $10
Julian - $10
Emily - $10
Jordan - $10
ironman000 - $7
Jessica - $5
John - $5
Jose - $5
Matthew - $5
Jordan - $5
Gabrielle - $5
Abdrahman - $3
GampArkarian - $3
Ben - $3
Andrea - $3
kummituinen - $2
Wavion - $2
Gary - $1.69
fussey - $1
Deborah - $1
David - $1
Tyler - $1
Graphics - $1
Saeed - $1
Theresa - $1
Joshua - $1
Thank you for all your lovely messages enclosed in the donations. It means a lot
Apr 25, 2015Cephrus posted a message on Elite Armageddon - The Ultimate Mod For DestructionPosted in: Minecraft Mods
After 3 years, it is finally complete. Or part of it at least.
This mod's sole goal is to destroy your world. Your goal is to survive it.
To begin, install the mod with the instructions below, create a new world and use the Select Apocalypse button to choose your destruction.
EA supports plugins and contains its own API which can be found on my github. It currently includes one content pack (more will be added soon)
The first content pack of many to come.
You have four days to gather as many resources as you can before everything on the surface is burnt to a crisp. On the fifth day, anything caught on the surface will be set alight.
This screenshot was taken in a world that had the effects of the apocalypse accelerated. Your world will look more burned and dead.
You can follow the implementation guide on the github page if you want to integrate EA in your mod.
This mod requires Minecraft Forge, which may be found here.
Licensing and Modpacks
Elite Armageddon Copyright © 2015 Cephrus. All Rights Reserved.
The API is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, which can be found on github.
You can include EA in your modpack, if your modpack:
-> Notifies me of inclusion or has my permission for inclusion.
-> Does not make money off downloads of EA.
-> Allows the user to add/remove content from EA.
Multiplayer is broken in the official release.
To use multiplayer, try the beta builds below.
This mod has not undergone any beta testing by anyone other than me, and has had no server testing.
Jan 11, 2015Tr3clipse posted a message on Tr3clipse Ultimate Shaders ,HIGHLY OPTIMIZED,Default editionSo hello guys Tr3clipse here ,and I've wanted to create /modify/mix/ some shaders for ultimate performance! I know the struggle of you guys who can't run it smoothly.I personally use Sonic ether's default shaders, but I made these for the guys who can't run those , better ones maybe.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
My rig :
Ram: 6gigs ddr3 1666mhz
Graphics:Hd 6450(Yeah i know really bad but due to my other specs, I can run some pretty decent shaders)
So with my rig and default edition of this Shaders I manage to get around 60-75 fps.Settings fast,render distance 128(8,normal) , optifine,fast graphic.
It has waving plants,transparent water,more saturation,kindof blocky dynamic shadow,tree shadows drop etc.(Like normal shaders does).
Screenshots(Links ,because attachment wont work)
2#:http://bit.ly/1ALzvmc(Yeah that's water/really transparent)
So yeah that's bascily it .Here's the download link to the shader(No adf.ly stuff cuz im not here to make money
Tr3clipses' Ultimate Shader Default :http://bit.ly/14Jytcq
So that's basicly it .Credits to DocteurDread because I took his oldish shaders and modified them quite alot and made those!
I think I made the best optimized shader thhat ever existed.(Beware you still need a decent pc to run it)!
Peace out ,leave a potato if you like this xD!
Tips to increase performance:
1.Compile (install) optifine with the shaders(forge mode) .
2.Install some older version of minecraft like 1.7.2 if you get really low fps.
3.In optifine change in-game resoultion to something like 1024x768(Video settings,performance,other)
4.Change graphics to fast,render distance 8.
5.Allocate more ram to minecraft,set priority of the javaw which uses most memory to low .
I would like for someone to the review of these shaders and I'll be sure to thank them
Apr 4, 2014These are not my mods except for Ac1dSoundz. I'm deciding if it's acceptable to download this content for other mod testers to try this mod pack. Thanks to mod makers like Mr. Crayfish, NightKosh, and others who made this happen. 98% of this mod zips get credit for the work. For the admins and moderators out there, I take no credit for all these mods. No longer care for this mod pack and see if people will enjoy the modpack.Posted in: Mods Discussion
1) Modified Mo' Creatures Entities configs. I turned off Flame Wraiths and Wraiths to prevent crashes when a trollnado is nearby
2) Modified Enviromine configs to turn off physics due to trollnado swallowing up falling physic objects and crashes the game
3) BACR [Better Animation Collection Revive] Mod has modified config to show interesting effects of an entity.
[Ordered from Oldest to Newest]
1) Smart Moving Mod [Helps the player reach higher places and lots of moves]
2) Weather and Tornado Mod [Adds real nature to the game. Don't use 'test gun' crashes the game]
3) Mob Amputation Mod [Certain mobs can amputate like skeletons and zombies, aim for their head]
4) Damage Indicator Mod [Shows the Health of any mob]
5) Mob Dismemberment Mod [Certain mobs can be dismembered like skeletons and zombies. Die in peaces]
6) Craft Guide Mod [Shows how to craft things without using the Minecraft Wiki, helps for mod items, too]
7) Yet Another Foods Mod [Adds more food to the game. Plus, you can get meat off of sheeps]
8) Emerald Tools Mod [Makes emeralds useful in gaming. They can be crafted like any tool]
9) Obsidian Tools Mod [Makes Obsidian tools in gaming along with armor. Their craftable]
10) CrazyOres Mod [This adds new ores and rituals. Can be crafted with tools. Stone pickaxes can't mine iron ores]
11) Better Furnace Mod [Puts furnaces to the next level]
12) Bacon Mod [Random mod. Helps the user make bacon]
13) DrZhark's Mo' Creatures Mod [THIS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE MODS LIST AND WON'T BE IN THE MOD PACK! GO TO THE MO CREATURES WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR THIS MOD PACK!!!]
14) Archimedes Ships Mod [Makes homes ridable in the water. Be careful when parking close to surfaces]
15) Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod [Makes rotten flesh useful and be used to make leather]
16) Reciper Mod [Makes some items uncraftable]
17) Lava Boat Mod [Gives the user the ability to go over lava pools in the nether]
18) ApocaBuckets Mod [Makes flash floods in your world. They come rarely]
19) Mr. Crayfish's Construction Mod [Used to build homes without lifting a finger]
20) Cars Mod [Makes cars craftable and drivable]
21) Village Taverns Mod [Makes nice villages. Also, has sheep farms]
22) Shaders Mod [Use at your own risk][Removed by me]
23) Zombie Awareness Mod [makes enemy mobs smarter, plus you can bleed]
24) Safe Mod [used for storing things for no one to touch on a server]
25) Battle Music Mod [music turns on automatically when any enemy mobs nearby]
26) Lumberjack Mod [Cuts trees faster]
27) Lanterns and Flashlights Mod [Gives the user to see things in the dark with new decorations]
28) ID Fixer Mod [used for fixing block id conflicts]
29) Better Animations Collections Revived Mod [Makes certain enemy mobs have better animations and GFX]
30) Rei's Minimap Mod [Shows a minimap along with pinning waypoints]
31) Alpha More Enchantments Mod [Puts more enchantments in the game]
32) Better Villages and Mo' Villages Mod [These mods do both the same task, makes Villages more often than usual]
33) Basic Armor Mod [Puts more items to use for armor sets]
34) Angry Mobs Mod [Puts enemy Cows, Sheep, Chickens, and Pigs to your game]
35) Kasslim's Mazes Mod [Generates Pyramids to your world on Minecraft]
36) Crafting Pillars Mod [This mods is useless, but makes Minecraft more fancy]
37) DropCraft Mod [Enables a user/client to craft mob drops]
Zoom Mod [Used to see things far away. Good for danger zones]
39) Snow Fall Mod [Makes snow piles in different sizes and can be walked on]
40) Minecraft Comes Alive Mod [Generates Villager entities to be right clicked on, giving the player to social with them]
41) Portable Mining Laser Mod [Helps a miner get more stuff out of mining areas]
42) EnviroMine Mod [This gives the user the ability to get dehydration, oxygen, etc.]
43) Vending Machine Mod [Can be used to give players candy and soda to gain random potion effects]
44) Status Effect HUD Mod [Shows your character's potion effect conditions]
45) Armor Status HUD Mod [Shows your character's armor set's condition]
Torch Levers Mod [This makes illusions and makes torches buttons look like real torches that can't be seen by a raider, plus you can make traps]
47) Uncrafter Mod [Used to uncraft 95% of the items in Minecraft]
48) Ac1dSoundz [Modifies Minecraft sounds. Making Minecraft SFX real]
49) Gravestones Mod [Gives any important mob or user to die classy. Also, it generates dangerous cemeteries]
50) Backpack Mod [Gives the user more inventory space when in use or crafted]
51) Creepers No Creeping Mod [Makes generated Creepers burn in the sun and explode on water]
52) Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 Mod [Gives the player to hold multiple weapons along with shields]
53) Bats Drop Leather Mod [Bats can drop leather when killed]
54) Chicken Shed Mod [Can make Chickens shed when alive in your world]
55) Better Signs Mod [Makes signs look more interesting]
56) Death Counter Mod [Shows how many times you died]
57) Throwable Bricks Mod [Gives the user the ability to throw bricks]
58) Player Heads Mod [Heads can be shown when a user kills a player. Small chance rate of getting mob heads when a user is on a killing spree]
59) Sound Control Mod [Gives the ability for the user to mute any mobs that make noises]
60) Twilight Forest Mod [Adds weapons, items, tools, and a whole new dimension]
61) Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod [Adds furniture to your game]
62) WildCaves 3 Mod [Generates beautiful caves]
63) Paleocraft Mod [Generates fossil ores in mining areas and has a dinosaur dimension with dinosaur mobs]
64) Barrels Mod [Gives you a way to store more stacks of items instead of making stacks in a large chests]
65) BuildCraft Mod [Make some mechanics and powerful machines66) Growth Craft Mod[It's not in the mod pack due to regards additions to mod packs, so download it from the requirements spoiler.]
66) Better Grass and Leaves Mod [Makes leaves and grass look better and real]
67) Vendor Blocks Mod [For buying and selling items on a server][Doesn't work on servers]
68) Melon Spawn Mod [Melons will now spawn in your world]
69) Clay Spawn Mod [Clay can now spawn in certain parts of the world]
70) Redstone Paste Mod [You can be more creative and useful with redstone tools to power machines]
71) Mining Hats Mod [Helps the user see in the dark, helpful for mining areas
72) Advanced Darkness Mod [It's not in the mod pack due to copyright, download it from the requirements.]
73) FPS Plus + Optifine Mod [These mods aren't available in this mod pack due to copyright. Download it from their site from my requirements spoiler.]
74) TF2 Dispencers Mod [Repair tools, hunger, remove effects, etc.]
75) Inventory Tweak Mod [Make inventories more common sense]
76) Dynamic Lights Mod [Holding a torch by hand can light up along with light-able objects]
77) Sleeping Bags Mod [Craft-able sleeping bags. Used for sleeping at night in situations like these]
78) DiscoCraft Mod [Get on the dance floor after a hard journey]
79) CrayTokens Mod [Good for buying things on Crayfish computers to get items. xD]
80) Special Armor Mod [Last mod choice, adds awesome armor parts to the game]
TF2 Dispencers Mod [Minecraft crashes due to Tornado]
2) TF2 Sentry Mod [Minecraft crashes due to Tornado]
3) TF2 Teleporter Mod [Minecraft crashes due to Tornado]
4) Zelda Swords Mod [No reason given]
5) Dreams and Nightmares Mod [Internal Error on server]
6) Hardcore End Mod [To difficult to be in Minecraft. lol]
7) Gravestone Mod (different one) (Die Classy) [Not interesting]
8) ExraBiomesXL [Minecraft crashes due to excessive world generating]
9) Better World Generating Mod [Causes crashes randomly related to nearby villages]
10) Mutant Creatures Mod [Mutant Endermans can crash the game in villages]
11) Better Animations Mod [Doesn't work with Smart Moving]
12) Multiplier Mod [Crashes server upon world generating]
13) Ocean Craft Mod [Crashes server upon world generating]
14) More Zombies Mod (Contains 4 new zombies) [Crashes server for no reason]
15) Bleach Mod [See no point adding this. lel. Even though I love the show]
16) Beer Mod [Crashes upon world generating]
17) Blocks 3D Mod [Can lag game play randomly]
18) Mutant Creatures [Will crash upon nearby MCA Entities]
19) Wall Jump Mod [Crashes server unfortunately]
20) Particle Man Mod [lol. No way]
21) Shaders Mod [Causes problems]
22) Dynamic Swords Mod [May add complication to the user]
23) Doggy Talents Mod [This is buggy in this mod pack, so removed]
24) Better Biomes Mod [Crashes Minecraft at boot]
1) Placing a tornado with 2 types of Wraiths entities can crash your game [Modified config to prevent it]
2) Using or right clicking the Test Gun will crash your game [Needs Recipe Remover to fix]
3) Spamming Drill Gun at times will crash your game [Needs Recipe Remover to fix]
4) Over changing start screen theme can cause problems with weather mod can crash your game
1) Cats and certain Mo' Creatures look funny when right clicked to ride on head [related to Smart Moving]
2) Twilight Forest Knightly Armor can look funny when wearing them [related to Smart Moving]
3) Parking a custom made ship or hot air balloons near surfaces can cause decompiling placements
4) Don't use WIP Twilight Forest items
5) Married entities don't use Better Furnaces or Pillar Furnaces when ordered to cook food
6) Certain food mods can't be cooked when you order the married entity to cook food.
7) Minecraft Comes Alive entities can't use Crazy Ore, Twilight Forest, Obsidian, or Emerald swords or pickaxes unfortunately
8) Battlegear Mod shows arms spreading out of character while using the left hand as it's part of the mod
9) Battlegear Mod doesn't work with Crazy Ores bows with quiver attached
10) Putting sleep bag on your chest side can look funny in 3rd person
11) Increasing Smart Move speed dramatically in 'Creative Mode' causes annoying lag spikes
12) 'Drill Item' can cause lag on your server when overused along with 'Tornado Gun'. Spamming these things too much and you'll crash
13) After a user dies, the user spawns/reincarnate with no head or his body part depending on how he died. Can be fixed by quitting the world or resetting the server
1) Mid range computer
2) Has official Minecraft and account
3) Dr. Zhark's Mo Creatures doesn't allow it in the mod pack. Download it from his forum: http://www.minecraft...ents-and-moles/
4) GrowthCraft is required to have, download it from his Adfly link: http://adf.ly/kVESR
5) Advanced Darkness is required to have, download from this link: https://dl.dropboxus...1.6.4_FORGE.jar
6) FPS Plus is required to have, download from this link: http://minecraft.cur...-plus-1-6-4-v2/
7) Optifine is required to have as well, download from this link:
http://adf.ly/404181...1.6.4_HD_D1.jarClient + Server with Plugins: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i74i8n9equ1ij0s/Ac1dModz Pack (643 Build).rar?dl=1In this mod pack, I credit and respect the uploads of the owners. If downloading this mod pack, I won't be held responsible due to any damage done to your Minecraft. If you have problems, use this to help fix issues: http://www.minecraft...to-repair-tool/.
Jul 1, 2014Corosus posted a message on [Oct 8] Coros Mods: ZombieAwareness for 1.10.2 with new improvementsanother day another ~150 errors fixed for 1.7.2, getting there....Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@deadman001 I tried but the code is too walled off in 1.6.4, apparently theres a volume scale for it in 1.7.x so I can perhaps dynamically adjust it, I'll try it once I'm all updated
@stormix890 would be awesome to do yeah, for now its beyond my skillset, one day maybe though!
@asederf thanks for the report, not sure when that issue snuck in, looks like its been there for a while. I'm releasing a 0.4.3 to solve the issue, though take note, the fix is from within CoroUtil so install hostile worlds last after any of my other mods as it currently has the only CoroUtil with the actual fix, download 0.4.3 here: http://coros.us/mods/hostileworlds
Oct 26, 2012Hey guys, name's Ellis and I can mod pretty well. I like to make indiviual mods for specific people. That's right you could have a mod 100% used by you alone. Just leave your idea as a reply, or message me.Posted in: Mods Discussion
Thanks for reading.
Currently Working On: The Tar Mod
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.