Why can't I enchant my realmite sword?
Will it be enchantable someday?
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 6 months, and 12 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 21 2013 21:03:30
- 0 Followers
- 102 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 21, 2012cgonzalop posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 18, 2012cgonzalop posted a message on Millénaire - NPC village - 16/09/18 : Millénaire 7 open betaMy server crashes when I right click on a Norman villager (I'm using Millenaire, rei's minimap, more bows and optifine)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 16, 2012cgonzalop posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)I have two questions: If i have forge installed do I have to delete the META-INF folder to install optiFine? and also, do I have to install OptiFine on my server in order to get it to work or only in my minecraft? ThanksPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 12, 2012I have another cuestion Shadow: Have you played with the beacon? I mean, as its power is based on the blocks under the beacon, maybe you can make it more powerfull with the nether and fantasy blocks (if you haven't done this yet). So I think is a would idea to give a function to the blocksPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Also, I would like to know how strong are ender metals (in terms of what can you mine with them, etc) because they are not in the chart
Nov 12, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from TheChemicalForger
Tell what you guys think, I will do all the metals and alloys, maybe will do armor and amor icons too ><
Looks pretty nice, I would definitely try it
Nov 12, 2012I have a doubt: which is the specific order for the smelters? (I have Ignatus and Shadow Iron but I dont know what comes next D: )Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 2, 2012I've noticed that the blocks made of the base metals (from copper to steel have no texture. I don't know why since I'm using the default texture and I only have installed metallurgy, mystcraft rei's minimap and inventory tweaksPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 4, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Benimatic
Thanks for all the feedback!
Minecraft is pretty challenging to design bosses for because there are all these things like swiftness potions or fire protection potions that drastically change the player's abilities. Furthermore, I want the bosses to basically follow the rules of the game, so I can't just make them ignore those finds of effects.
As far as the difficulty goes, if you died twice during the fight, that sounds about right for normal difficulty. I played through Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword last winter, and I (really) loved all the bosses in there, but I didn't really die more than twice to any of them, and a few of them I beat on the first try.
I'll probably have the hydra start to heal if it is not being attacked, like the Wither does now. That way it should heal partially (or fully) if you die and come back. And I want to adjust the mechanics a bit on hard mode. The fire breath will track faster and more accurately, and there will be more heads attacking at once.
Anyways, thanks again for describing your experiences.
I want to add that I died because I didn't know that the Hydra's headbutt was so freaking strong XD (the second time I died because of the fire, so that was fair enough)
And as Keybounce said, it should be better if the Hydra fired two or tree bombs at a time (depending on his health and number of heads)
And as I said, very nice job
Oct 3, 2012I just fought the Hydra and I have some feedback about it:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1. I really want to congratulate you because it's the best boss so far, even funnier to fight than the ender dragon
2. As Zeklo said before, the Hydra killed me two times (XD) and when I got back it had 3 heads and the same health than when it killed me, so it doesn't make much sense
3. I would suggest a change in the Hydra attacks. Why? because,as you said, the Hydra is supposed to be the greatest challenge in the Twilight Forest with his flames and bombs that can easily kill you, but it is very easy to kill only with a potion of swiftness and a diamond sword (no need of a diamond armor as it won't be able to hit you). So, I suggest that the Hydra head that is spitting fire to move faster but to deal less damage (as you can evade it without running, just walking); also the bomber Hydra head should fire the bombs faster, or maybe the bombs should explode faster (as they are very dodgeable and take too long to explode). The reason for this is that you are supposed to need fire protection enchantments and fire resistance potions, but actually you can beat the Hydra with a potion of swiftness and without armor, as I said before.
4. Another things that I noticed are the scepters and their effect on the Hydra, as the Life-Draining Scepter deals way too much damage and makes the fight too easy (you need less than 10 fermented spider eyes to kill the Hydra). Also, the Zombie Summoning Scepter is not working on the battle because the Summoned Zombies only wander around following the player and not attacking the Hydra.So I thought that maybe the zombies attacking the Hydra would be over powered, so maybe the zombies can work as bait, forcing the Hydra to attack the (one by one) while the player can attack the Hydra safely.
That's what I got this far (I will find more Hydras to bring you more feedback), but except from that it still is the hardest and funniest boss in the game, so very very good job man
Oct 3, 2012cgonzalop posted a message on [1.3.2] mcStats - 1.4.3 - That Single Player mcMMO you Always WantedPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from exiledalchemist
I love the way this mod works so far. I also would like to make a few suggextions.
1. Make a Forge based version
Yeah, I also think that a Forge based version would be really nice since there are a lot of people using forge for their mods and that would make this one more popular I guess.
Anyway, great mod this far, but I would like to be able to try it in my minecraft
Sep 26, 2012Posted in: WIP Mods
I have a question: is there any way to get a mountable dragon except from using the draggon egg from the end? I'm asking this because I'm stupid and lost mine XD
Nevermind, I figured it out by myself xD
PS: One of the best mods ever
Sep 13, 2012Which one, the Lich? because I don't know how to kill the ghosts he spawns and therefore I cant kill him XDPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Also I found a bug with maze/ores map as it only reveals the area where it was crafted and there is no arrow representing the player position. And it cant be refreshed by crafting it with paper
If I discover new bugs I will be posting them
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 20, 2013I think that most of the people didnt understand that this is for people who want to play with a few friends (probably a max of 4) and the subscription will be bought (aka only paid once as opposed to the current server hosts).Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.