- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 4 months, and 27 days
Last active Sat, Aug, 4 2018 02:44:35
- 0 Followers
- 63 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Mar 2, 2013cavetrekkr posted a message on [1.4.7] Hardcore Glacial Survival (Hardest Survival Server in Minecraft) -UNDER CONSTRUCTION- ~NO WHITELIST~I will also vouch for the Broken Hands ailment. It looks like it's tied to Weakness, which you also get from contacting water... and that doesn't really make sense. It's fine when you punch wood, though.Posted in: PC Servers
Mar 2, 2013cavetrekkr posted a message on [1.4.7] Hardcore Glacial Survival (Hardest Survival Server in Minecraft) -UNDER CONSTRUCTION- ~NO WHITELIST~After playing a few hours on the server, I've got a pretty good idea of the environment of the map. It's cold, it's harsh, and it's extremely hostile. Great job!Posted in: PC Servers
However, one little "flaw" that I've noticed is the abundance of generated structures. I found 3 research stations next to each other, and not too far away, a skeleton and two survival spheres. They should probably be tweaked to generate less frequently, since it's pretty easy to survive when you have tons of loot and supplies at hand.
Dec 30, 2012cavetrekkr posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTFFound some more bugs with the Nerf Pack; they may also be happening with other packs.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
-Darts sometimes clip through walls
-Emptying a clip in Survival Mode causes two empty clips to be dropped
Dec 29, 2012cavetrekkr posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTF@lehrpie: The signature-data error seems to be trivial; my logs show that but Minecraft runs fine. Although, all I have installed is the Nerf pack. There is also a known problem with the teams.dat file, but that shouldn't cause the game to crash. The installation procedure that worked for me is:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1) Install Minecraft Forge, then make sure it loads correctly.
2) Place the "Flan's Mod 2.0...." .zip into the /mods folder, then reload Minecraft
3) Unzip your content packs, open them, and drop the folders next to the ~README files into the /Flan folder
4) Hopefully this works, although not all of the content packs seem to work together.
@InuYasha: You have a conflicting block ID error: "Slot 200 is already occupied by net.minecraft.jammy780.furniture.blocks.wood.jfm_WoodBlocksOne@1c73030 when adding co.uk.flansmods.common.BlockGunBox@2cb2b0"
--You'll need to change the ID on one of those.
Quote from KingOfHacker
im not kidding the vehicle has been spinning if you dont believe me i will take a screenshot if you want
We believe you, but when every fourth post says "my vehicles are spinning," it gets old. A lot of people have been having this problem, and too many complain about it. (For the code-savvy: I think it was mentioned that this was a collision problem)
Dec 28, 2012cavetrekkr posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTFPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Thebakker
is there a way to change the block id's?
If you go into the content packs, you can open the .txt files for each item and change the ItemID parameter there... that will probably take some time, but it looks like it will work.
Dec 28, 2012I've been having problems of my own. All I have installed is the Nerf pack, so the guns work and everything... in Creative mode. When I switch to Survival, I can't craft anything. I click the icon in the Blaster Box, which appears to craft the item, but when I go to use it, the item disappears and I get the materials back. Works fine in Creative though.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Personally, what I think that these mods need are some more documentation. I'm thrilled with the Nerf mod, but I'm having to figure everything out for myself. (Incidentally, I'd be willing to write a thread or something with instructions, usage, etc. for it)
Also, to clarify the usage of the Vulcan, which I've noticed people having problems with: it must be mounted on a block that is open on at least one side. The direction that you mount it from is the direction you shoot it from.
Dec 14, 2012The sponge had use in pre-alpha versions, but its functionality was removed quite some time ago. If you want to have sponges that absorb water, you might try Exanadu's Sponges mod (outdated, though).Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Nov 16, 2012cavetrekkr posted a message on [1.5.1] [RP] [Whitelisted] Dawn Of Time: The War of LiesWell... the server is up and running, although currently in 1.4.2. If you're on the whitelist, you should be able to get in, provided you didn't update recently or back up your Minecraft files.Posted in: PC Servers
Oct 27, 2012It doesn't work... how so? Does it not load, or does Minecraft stop working properly? If you tell me what mod you're trying to install, I might be able to give you more help.Posted in: Mods Discussion
Some other troubleshooting things:
-Make absolutely sure that the mod version you have is designed for your version of MInecraft
-When adding files to minecraft.jar, be sure that you're adding .class files and/or folders that are already there. Don't just drop a folder called "ModLoader" or whatever straight into the .jar
-If necessary, you may have to open up individual folders in minecraft.jar ("armor", "gui", "art", etc.) and copy the relevant files in
-DELETE META-INF... beware, some archive utilities like jZip don't completely remove this folder, causing problems
Aug 19, 2012What archive tool are you using to open minecraft.jar? I know 7Zip and WinRar for Windows work fine; I'm not sure about a good program for Mac (it may be built-in). Also, instead of deleting all of Minecraft, just find and delete the .bin folder. That basically contains all of Minecraft's game code and the launcher will redownload it when you log in again. This process should not touch your personal data (maps, settings, etc.)Posted in: Mods Discussion
Here are the basic steps for installing any mod:
1. Find the .minecraft folder on your computer (for Macs, ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft)
2. Go into the .bin folder and open minecraft.jar with an archiving utility.
3. Delete the META-INF folder and its contents, then drag and drop your (unzipped) mod files into the .jar.
-If the mod needs ModLoader, make sure you install that
-If the mod needs Minecraft Forge, drop the Forge files in, start Minecraft once, then go back to .minecraft and put the mod files (usually a .jar) into the new /mods folder
Hopefully this helps!
Jun 30, 2012cavetrekkr posted a message on [1.5.1] [RP] [Whitelisted] Dawn Of Time: The War of LiesI think that I should reapply, since I haven't been active with DoT in... several months. Maybe you remember me?Posted in: PC Servers
- IGN: cavetrekkr
- Minecraft Experience: Been playing for a 1.5 years now. I know MInecraft basically back to front now, although I still need reference sheets for brewing and complex redstone circuits. My talent is in functional, original architecture.
- RP experience: I made a character on the old DoT map, although I never got around to RP as much as I wanted to. I would like to fix that this time.
- Have you read the rules, and do you agree to them? Yes; and Yes, but only if there's bacon involved.
- Your expectations: I liked the community on this server, and I would really like to rejoin. I can only do so much in Minecraft by myself - roleplaying with other people is something I look forward to.
- Scenario: I would wait out the night there, maybe in a bed if there is one (sheets don't get dirty in MC :P) In the morning, I would probably hunt to regain some health before heading home. Hyperion's cabin is Hyperion's cabin, not mine, so I wouldn't touch the chest without obtaining permission.
May 28, 2012I found the Library too! Coords: (-124, 39, -647)Posted in: Seeds
Sorry for no pics, but I'm more interested in exploring than uploading.
EDIT: I think I've looked over everything. I have identified 4 different loot chests.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.