• 0

    posted a message on Crags: A new, aggresive, daytime mob.
    nice
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on MC Mob Maker
    suported x 10
    :SSSS: + :Zombie: = :Notch:
    wait that cant be right
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on a new reason to go to the nether
    heres my idea
    heres what happens:

    mobs

    lost soul
    a person who died in the nether and soul was trapped there
    a frendly mob in the nether, it wanders around. it is slightly more common than the dark soul
    it has a jump hight of 3 blocks and rarely stops moveing. moves slightly faster then player
    if atacked, it has 3 life and will not fight back.

    dark soul
    a cruel person who died in the nether and his soul was trapped there.
    an uncommen hostile mob in the nether that slowly wanders around.
    it has a jump hight of 2 blocks and moves slightly slower then player
    if atacked, it has 10 health and does 3 hearts a hit.

    if a soul spawns it has a 40% chance to be a dark soul and a 60% chance to be a lost soul

    items

    dark powder
    is droped by dark soul
    when combined with slowsand it creates 2 of a tossable weapon called slow bombs

    slow bombs
    slow bombs can be tossed at hostile mobs to slightly slow down there speed and prevent them from jumping
    does 1 damege
    soul dust
    is dropped by lost soul
    creates soul shard

    soul shard
    is created by filling a crafting bench space.
    used to create soul staff

    soul staff
    is created by makeing a shovel with a soul shard were wood/cobblestone/etc would go
    allows you to increase your jump hight to 2 blocks and make you fall slower, increasing the amount of blocks it takes to fall and take damege but it onleys lasts for 30 seconds and works 5 times.

    thats about it
    do you hate it? love it? think something should be changed? have something you think i should add on? tell me then!
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!
    well i downloaded it but now beta came i forgot it wouldent work with beta so i got a black screen. now i need to do all this work over again later. lol i couldent get it working before ether and far as i can tell it would have worked now
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on [MOD] Bunnies! Beta 1.1_02
    found 2 within the first minuite but it made my game lag horibbly :SSSS: luckly i backed up my bin :Sheep:
    Posted in: Mods Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!
    Quote from drats666 »
    Quote from cats715 »
    once again i downloaded all the new mobs were invisable. what did i do wrong :VV:

    did you not move the textures over? :-p


    i think i did i guess ill try again.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!
    once again i downloaded all the new mobs were invisable. what did i do wrong :VV:
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!
    i installed it exactly like it asked but all the animals are invisable i got mauled by a bear i couldent see anny idea why? :SSSS:
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • To post a comment, please .