- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 4 months, and 18 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 28 2017 13:11:12
- 0 Followers
- 204 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Jan 30, 2014cat_miner posted a message on Mizzle - A puzzle / parkour map (better with onion) - 20k+ DLIs your map "Voyage dans le royaume de Kyurle" updated to 1.7?Posted in: Maps
Jan 27, 201423927Posted in: Forum Games
It's taken roughly 3 years to get to this number.
24000/3 = 8000 posts/year
100,000,000/8000 = 12,500 years
At this rate it's gonna take over 10 THOUSAND YEARS to get to 100,000,000.
Jan 6, 2014cat_miner posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Is optifine for 1.7.4 coming soon?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 10, 2013Posted in: Maps DiscussionQuote from Claygy247
1. IGN - Clayguy247
2. Age - 16
3. Timezone - Central US
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft- Beta 1.4
5. What are your advantages in Minecraft (What are you best at?) - I wouldn't say expert redstoner, but advanced. Good builder, and I'm good at most 3rd party minecraft editors and plugins.. (MCedit, worldpainter, worldedit, etc)
6. What are your disadvantages in Minecraft (what are you worst at?) - level Design, meaning, creating large dungeon areas with clever puzzles that must be solved (Zelda dungeons) is not a strong feat of mine. I can make puzzles, but not the dungeon part.
7. Have you created a custom map before, or participated in any form of map creating? (Link to map?) - Yea, I made my own. Its old and decrepit but I am currently working on a better one. Heres my old one, it gets much better throughout its progression near the end.
8. Please provide us with some pictures of your builds in minecraft (at least 3) -
Have a look at these:
A PVP Zombie Minigame I made once:
Some Structres I made for a Server once:
A Nordic Village I've been Working on for another Server:
Very nice application :).
May 31, 2013cat_miner posted a message on 24/7 The Crucible 1.5.2 [Factions][Survival Games] [PvP] [Multiverse] [Custom arenas] [Safezones] [Events] Amazing staff, 48 sloThis is an awesome server :).Posted in: PC Servers
May 30, 2013No one?Posted in: Maps Discussion
May 28, 2013We have very detailed and elaborated plans and story going. We wrote something like 15 pages of pms covering many details of project c and its details during our massive exchange of ideas a few months ago. Most of won't be building until summer, but a few of us might start preliminary stuff beforehand.Posted in: Maps Discussion
Also this isn't like all those other building team ideas that wither up and die after a month. Applicants need to be highly motivated and willing to spend most of their minecraft time on this map, as well as have some experience (usually in the form of a well known/great/original map).
May 27, 2013Very nicePosted in: Maps Discussion
Mar 27, 2013cat_miner posted a message on [WIP] The Cambriard Legend - CUSTOM LANDSCAPES, Waterfalls, mountains, cliffs, dugeons, towns, cities, all in a free-roam map! 1Looks promising, keep it up!Posted in: WIP Maps
Jan 30, 2013Posted in: SeedsQuote from fisherblue23
So basically im looking for a seed with Caves, nice animals, trees, (Oak trees) A river. Nothing weird like an NPC town, or instant diamonds. Im looking for a survival world not this little ecstasy hit of ooh 15 diamonds and delete the world.
Worlds like that are so hard to find after that terrible terrain generator was implemented in beta 1.8
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.