- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 19 days
Last active Mon, Feb, 2 2015 03:58:31
- 0 Followers
- 57 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Mar 21, 2014Is there any way to add different block textures to bonecraft so that fossil 'ores' can generate in a more varied way? So, instead of every fossil ore using a single texture it can choose between 1 - 3 other textures to make the generation a lot prettier.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 21, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
That's actually how counters work in a lot of fighting games!Quote from Akitori
That sounds like Counter from super smash bros brawl. .-.
Mar 21, 2014How about change mortal draw completely?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To counter attack hold block with your sword to "charge".
- When an enemy attacks you in your "charged" state you receive less damage (super-armor!) [but, you can only armor through one attack.]
- If timed correctly you can inflict double damage to your foe after being hit in your "charged" state.
- High exhaustion rate to avoid it being abused.
Mar 20, 2014Is there a way to keep track of what level your skills are at?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 19, 2014burnt8008135 posted a message on Biomes O' Plenty - Over 50 new biomes, with new trees, plants, mobs, and more!How do I deal with custom colors from texture packs with BoP?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
With custom colors:
without custom colors:
Mar 18, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
There is no sneak+right click ability for aeration staff. There is a permanent no-fall-damage power, and it has a charge system, unlike other staves.
Ah, I was hoping it retained the air orb's ability of the super jump like how the other orbs/staves retain theirs. I think the Aeration staff would benefit more with a knockback effect (wind blast!) than an air launcher effect.
Speaking of which, more bugs! Yay!
- Earth Orb + Staff "bonemeal" ability consumes the item if used.
- Air Orb's ability is broken as well (super jump).
- Nether ores generation is broken (?). After 10+ minutes of flying around in the nether I only see red and black soulstones. I know the other two are supposed to be rarer, but I haven't seen a single one of them. I even changed their textures to something more visible.
Any chance that you can increase the durability of the staves?
Mar 17, 2014burnt8008135 posted a message on SMP's Revival - [October 20th, 2014] - 1.8 (sans CTM)This is probably an optifine bug, but just making sure:Posted in: Resource Packs
Regular glass/glass pane do not utilize CTM..
Mar 16, 2014Found a couple new bugs in Mystic Mods:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Reinforced glass has a texture glitch if they're next to any mystic ores blocks.
(in front of tourmaline gem blocks)
- Orbs shot from the mystic world staves while standing still does this:
(They also have stuttery movement when flying across the world.)
*Can you tell use what the sneak + right-click ability the Aeration Staff does? It does the same thing as the right-click ability.*
- Cooking/Smelting doesn't yield 2x food/ingots. It does increase the furnace speed, but I have gotten double ingots/food in or out of the furnace GUI.
- Talisman of Wonder doesn't give xp for sacrificing an item.
*Is there any way Athletics can increase swimming speed too? *
Mar 15, 2014Weird bug - Any time I open the crafting guide after resizing it on a previous session it freezes the game. So, I can only use it at the default size if I don't want a frozen screen. The only way to fix it is by deleting the config folder.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 14, 2014burnt8008135 posted a message on Ivorius' Mods || Structures - Dungeons - Drugs - Statues - Flags - Boxes of Doom - & ++Really digging the Ye Gamol mod - I love the grandfather clock! You know what would make the gongs a lot more fun? If it attracted hostile mobs towards you.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 8, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The WildCaves mushrooms light value is low, so it doesn't affect mob spawning in caves. You can change it in the configuration file.
My main concern was that they only glow when I set the light level to '15'. Anything between '1 - 14' doesn't emit any light. I was hoping to set it between '3 - 5'. but no luck.
Mar 7, 2014Another bug - control setting reset every time I restart the game. Don't know if it's because another mod uses the same controls, but even after changing them they reset.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 7, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
You are truly the best - thank you!
edit: One bug I found with the LevelUp! mod is that is messes with the hardness of dirt/sand/gravel. A wooden shovel with no points invested in digging digs extremely fast and a diamond shovel goes through the stuff like butter.
edit2: Mushrooms from the WildCaves mod don't glow.
Mar 7, 2014Really fun so far - thanks for making a standalone version. Only bug I see so far is that there's two tabs for the mod items in the creative mode inventory as well as two sets of control settings in the options menu.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.