Interesting question...Warden I'm pretty sure. Either way, it's nice to hear from you again!
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 7 days
Last active Mon, Apr, 12 2021 13:11:10
- 3 Followers
- 1,581 Total Posts
- 127 Thanks
Apr 25, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Does any one remember me?
I still love you all I swear.
Its just .
The steam sales hit.
Anyway. Servers down for new prison stuff.
one question. Do we keep donor ranks. It took me a long time too get enough BP to force some poor soul (I mean kind person) to buy donor for me.
On other notes I have a new username. Its Pandor_ I will try to get my MCF account name swapped.
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?
(Hi guys good to see some oldies :D)
Apr 20, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
More like an attempt to clear up some memory so the server wouldn't lag as much.
Apr 3, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
i quit this server months ago i come back and see that they are making a 2.0 because i quit i know that what i have to say here is pretty useless because my opinion isn't of any value now but i'm going to just say what would make convicted better in my eyes.
1. When new people join there was that 1 person who would spawn kill them until they rage quit as i played through convicted i saw a massive drop in the new players who joined and just regular players so a 30min-1 hr time period where they cannot attack or be attacked by anyone accept guards would probably be a good idea.
2. as many others have said parkour quests where sometime crazy what the rewards you got out of them for example a person who could parkour better then average could get chaos became a regular thing it wasn't rare anymore and the 2nd chaos came out and that thing was just stupid in my opinion you could get strength 2 which was blacklisted but someone who could parkour well could have it!?
3. the rarity of god apples was very low some people went into fights with over a stack just fights off 10 people at once and not taking a heart of damage gold was too easy to find it was in mines there were pigmen spawners and it just made the price of them really low aswell so thene EVERYONE had godapples it came to a point where you cant go into a fight without atleast 10 or your dead. but just reduce the rarity of them don't blacklist them because then whoever can pot pvp the best wins.
4. the economy was ****** you had people with 24 million on a non op prison just that could get you from c to free 20+ times either reduce the price of things at the admin shop or reduce the amount of ores/valuables in mines.
5. anything that is not in vanilla minecraft shouldn't be allowed sharp 6+ is a non op prison with op pvp it just doesn't work very well people had sharp 7's and there was events that you could win swords like that and they were usually parkour related so once again the best parkourer won.
this is all i have and i hope to make a return during the release of 2.0
#1 is a good suggestion in my opinion, we'll discuss it. As for #2-5, they have been previously brought up and we aim to fix the issues as best as possible.
We have not yet reached a verdict on this at this time.
Apr 2, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Who's this Noakii dude? Seems a bit creepy...
(Please don't shoot me hi Noakii hope you're doing well c:)
I've gotta admit though, I was legitimately surprised to see you posted, since the last post you made was in April 2013 XD
Mar 29, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Wow, your lack of faith in us disturbs me. Why would we do that, when we could just set up all the mines to not spawn any ores at all? Then we could simply just sit back, wait, and watch the tears flow as you slowly realize that your futile efforts were all in vain :3
(I also remember you. Long time no see, gama!)
Mar 18, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
I'm here too ;_;
- To post a comment, please login.