Hello Minecrafters! First thing I want to tell you is I did not expand this off of a downloaded SkyBlock map. basicly I took the
NEW LETS PLAY!
Vanilla Edition Pictures!
End Island once all Hints collected
I have replaced all Blacksmith slabs with anvils
- Added a better spawn (no more messy command blocks on starting island)!
- Added some islands for 1.7.4
- Unfortunately, Command blocks at spawn seem to repeat their commands multiple times, nothing to bad though!
- FellowShip v0.2.1
- Added Limestone Caves to get limestone (now DragonSteel and Iceforge is obtainable)
- In cloud realm you are in adventure mode unless in certain places, so in order to break blocks you need to have the right tools.
- FellowShip v0.2
- Added some more islands
- Added a way to get dragon glands (requires the End dragon egg, book in map explains how to get it)
DragonSteel SHOULD be obtainable now!
- FellowShip Version
- Release of FellowShip Version!
- Rearranged the fences at the Cloud Realm for functionality
- Made it easier to get the Nether Star
- Added More Islands!
- Added Horses!
- Added a surprise at the Cloud Realm!
- Added Blacksmith with custom trades to the Cloud Realm
- Now you have to unlock different parts of the cloud realm except for the fountain.
- Fixed Gamemode so you spawn in Survivial
- Added Nether Quartz Ore island
- Added Mineral Block islands
- Added a .txt for rules not mentioned in map
- Fixed control room and protected control room command blocks
- v0.6: Added the new realm "Cloud Realm"
- Added some new islands!
- Added the "Options Room" where you can change difficulty, Gamerule, etc.
- v0.5: fixed some redstone
- added village teleports
- added some anvils
To install Fellowship, get the void launcher, go to http://voidswrath.com/?page_id=22 and select the download, in the launcher select Medieval. To install map, on WIndows type %appdata% in search bar, then click roaming, open the folder "Medieval" and "Saves" and place the File into the saves folder. For mac, Click "Finder" on the dock (make sure no folders are open) open "Library" then "Application Support" then "Medieval" then "Saves" and place the file in the saves folder
Rules are in a book in the map! Feel free to record on Youtube!
Any texture pack is ok! (Recommend Sphax)
Also starting island coords are X: -141 y: 4 and z: 921 (just incase you dont spawn correctly if in SMP)