The realm has been up and running since September 2019.
Bedrock or Windows 10 Minecraft allows PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile to all play together. However, windows 10 and Java are different and play station is not a part of bedrock.
About The World
- The realm is on an infinite world
- Does not have achievements active as admin uses some commands and creative to help keep things in order
- Only admin / server owner has op status and all others play on survival
- Difficulty is set to normal
- We have an economy using iron, emeralds, gold, and diamonds for currency with that order for value.
- We have a main town where no one is allowed to build without admin approval. The town is 1000 x 1000 coordinates wide as we plan to expand upon the town as time goes on. You may build your base at 500 outside town if it is 25x25 or smaller and at 1000 out at any size.
- There are horse stables and underground rail ways between community location for easy travel.
- PvP is on even though killing, griefing, stealing and any kind of illegal activities will not be tolerated.
- We do have a PVP arena where during designated events at designated times there will be pvp allowed so long as you follow the rules set for the event.
- We have a calendar of events released at the beginning of each month full of lots of fun community events and we love to celebrate the holidays!
- We have a weekly newspaper with loads of articles on everything from tips on building and using redstone to a full list of that weeks community events.
- We have a library where players can write and submit books. These books along with the newspapers will be available for other players to check in and out of the library to read. There will be master copies kept in a safe place and several copies of each book available in the library
- We have a post office built as many of our players keep mail boxes at their bases to receive mail but it can be difficult for non admin to travel such long distances to each players base
- We have a town hall where players can anonymously submit suggestions and feedback. The town hall also has other functions such as rooms where players can give short lessons that are scheduled ahead of time through the admin. I find there is always someone who could learn something new about building or redstone and many players even need to start at the basics so having somewhere this can be done is great. Plus, many players have been requesting a talent show and we regularly have events such as simon says or trivia night so having a place people know to meet up and be in one place is very useful.
- We have apartments buildings in town you can purchase so you have a place to call home in town and be able to store goods and set your spawn point. Some players even use these apartments instead of their bases most of the time.
- Dedication is highly appreciated but not required. We love to get to know our community members and the more you are on the easier that is to do.
- We accept people of all ages.
- Discord is required and is the only way you can join
New Player Form: (Must PM to Intune343 on discord after joining server)
How often You Play:
Did You Read The Rules:
Are You Better At Redstone Or Building:
What Are You Looking For In A Multiplayer Server:
Why Do You Want To Join:
What Platform Do You Use:
Are You Able To Use Xbox Party:
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T2QwEQR
Pictures Include the December calendar of Events, our building contest winners hall of fame, our underground railway system, our Halloween theme park, community shop called Mae's Blocks & More, the apartments, the currency exchange, the wishing fountain in the spawn area, town, animal storage, some player run shops in town, and lastly a sneak peek at our brand new PVP arena which is also used for hide n seek and mini golf!
even more pictures
even more pictures
even more pictures
last of the pictures