Everyone has different opinions of a good texture pack. So, I urge you to be less lethargic, and trek over to the Texture Pack section of the forums.
However, a good few to try are:
- Sphax PureDB Craft
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 25 days
Last active Wed, Jan, 18 2012 15:58:30
- 0 Followers
- 151 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 28, 2010So, we've tweaked the ranks a little bit. Most will stay the same, but there's been some shuffling (to match the game a little more), and some new "hidden" ranks. Also, sorry 'ROID RAGE folks, you've been changed; Just a different name, is all. Also, just so people don't have to ask/search around, here's the new list (minus "hidden" ranks):Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
(Once you get past the post number mentioned, you have that title till you reach the next number)
1 Newly Spawned
2 Out of the Water
10 Tree Puncher
70 Stone Miner
150 Coal Miner
250 Iron Miner
350 Gold Miner
500 Redstone Miner
750 Diamond Miner
900 Lapis Lazuli Collector
1500 Mining God
2500 Ghast Hunter
5000 Pig Tamer
(These ranks only appear if you get a certain number of posts, and disappear once you post again)
42- The answer to life, the universe and everythingThankyou Shairn for helping find these
64- Full stack
314- Mathematical Dessert
413- Stuck at home(Or something similar, I can never remember)
666- Mark of the Beast
1337- Pathetic meme
Jul 4, 2011Posted in: Resource Packs***NYAN CAT TEXTURE PACK***
I claim some, not all of the work as mine, most is default and done by Mojang but anything that isn't default I claim as my work.
EDITS TO DEFAULT TEXTURES SO FAR: Diamond Block, Diamond Ore, Diamonds, Inventory, Crafting Table, Background on Menu, Dirt Blocks, Stone Blocks, ALL GUI(FINALLY :biggrin.gif:), Bed, TNT :biggrin.gif:, Sand, Logs, Leaves, Pigs, Pork, Cooked Pork, and Breaking animation.
^This is V 0.1 above^ please sub to MrBurnzio's channel he was nice enough to make this video :smile.gif:
V 0.1 Download (for people who just want the GUI and breaking animation)
WIP zip file V 0.2
DOWNLOAD WILL START IMMEDIATELY AFTER CLICKING DOWNLOAD LINK
V 0.3 Finished (not beta)
Simply place zip file into the texture packs folder!
ENJOY! If you like it PLEASE COMMENT it will keep the pack at the top of the texture pack list
NEXT PACK UPDATE: pack is being discontinued!!!
New in the next update:pack is being discontinued!!!
NYAN ON MY FRIENDS
Apr 22, 2011Template copied from Piratebay's thread - Thanks to Piratebay for stickying!Posted in: Survival Mode
Minecraft Beta 1.6 Discoveries, Bugs & Discussion
Note: Due the amount of bugs (New and fixed) and features, I am no longer maintaining this thread as it takes too much effort. Please refer to the wiki version history instead. Thanks!
Short list of changes:
- Nether in SMP
- Craftable map item
- Mushroom spread
- More server-side settings available
- Support for 15 record player songs
- Advanced OpenGL was disabled
- Fire has been nerfed and will spread to fences
- Seeds can now only be found from tall grass (and in wheat, of course)
- Altered cobblestone texture (thread)
- Removed Herobrine
- See full changelist above!
New bug - Notch is aware (as far as I am aware)
New bug (Had to change color for colorblind people :tongue.gif:)
- Nether portals do not work in vanilla multiplayer SMP. Fixed in Beta 1.6.
- Doors make sounds in multiplayer...
- ..."Oh god my ears are bleeding because some griefer made an " - Also known as "doors make sounds in multiplayer".
- An item bug where players could pickup items with full inventory. Fixed in Beta 1.6.1.
- Item duplication bug. Fixed in Beta 1.6.2.
- Lighting is not always updated when digging new holes/tunnels, placing torches or setting blocks on fire (in both nether & normal world). Fixed in Beta 1.6.3, broken in Beta 1.6.4, and fixed again in Beta 1.6.5.
- Heavily increased CPU and bandwidth usage on multiplayer server hosts, causing lag. Beta 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 did NOT fix this problem like claimed! Fixed in Beta 1.6.5.(?)
- Items do not eject properly from any block, they will become buried if a block is placed over them. Must dig it back out to retrieve. Fixed in Beta 1.6.5.
- Hatches Close through you even if standing at same level.
- Tall Grass are off centered and can float off edges.
- When pressing Q to drop a tool and re-collecting that tool, when you use it it'll break instantly. Fixed in Beta 1.6.5.
- If you Shift-click to place items chest and the chest is full the screen will change to the "Saving Chunks" screen except there will be no loading bar and the text will be in a lighter shade of grey. The game will then crash and will flick to the error report before the screeen goes black and you cannot do anything.
- Missing tooltips for Tall Grass and Dead Shrubs in Statistics menu.
- Tall Grass looks grey in Statistics menu (because it's color depends on Dirt's block grass color).
- Furnaces can be used for duping. Fixed in Beta 1.6.3.
- Chests may cause crashes. Fixed in Beta 1.6.5.
Record players (jukeboxes) with records in them will disappear after updating to Beta 1.6Notch won't fix this, I'm quite sure.
Water is turning into ice very rapidly.Somewhat a feature.
- Achievements may bug out, causing graphical glitches. Fixed in Beta 1.6.5.
- Cannot place minecart tracks on glowstone.
- All SMP portals go to the same location in Beta 1.6.4.
- Clipping issues.
- Cave rotation is broken.
- Fire does not show up on map.
- On blocks that fire doesn't burn on, fire stays on for longer.
- Web is considered as a solid block, causing a suffocating effect.
- Hatches can be travelled through when closed.
- Maps can cause instability or crashes on multiplayer.
- Saving the game and loading next to a wall will cause player to spawn in wall, causing suffocation damage.
- Framecap may be exceeded. "Fixed" in Beta 1.6.6.
- Bed issues in SMP. Fixed(?) in Beta 1.6.6.
- ...everything in changelog.
- Everything in wiki.
- To post a comment, please login.