how do we know what fits minecraft and what doesn't? who decides this?
it's a fun idea, and i think it fits perfectly fine.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 5 months, and 14 days
Last active Sat, Dec, 10 2016 11:17:37
- 0 Followers
- 177 Total Posts
- 12 Thanks
Nov 16, 2014Posted in: Server Support and Administration
It works very well for multi-world set-ups on ONE server. He wants to link MULTIPLE servers via an in-game portal. That's how I understand it anyway.
Nov 6, 2014This would need a client side modification as well as server side. Once the connection to the server is terminated, the server can't interact with the client. Once the player has left the server, there would be nothing telling their client to join the other server. I'm not aware of anything that does this, even with client modifications.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Nov 5, 2014i would like to point out that you can mod basically anything in the game. you could make the perfect minecraft, just for you. but even then, there are still issues with somebody. i say let mojang do want they want with their game. after all, it is their game. don't like it? don't play it. obviously they did something right, seeing as they've got enough money to retire right now.Posted in: Discussion
May 6, 2014Wasn't on youtubePosted in: Culture, Media & Arts
May 6, 2014 Posted in: Discussion
Mar 30, 2014allshallobey posted a message on Phyria || The New Groundbreaking MMORPG || Now Recruiting!Posted in: PC ServersQuote from PhyriaMMO
Thank you for your interest in joining our Dev Team. We have send the application over to our main dev to review, If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours please send us a pm here and we will make sure to get you a response ASAP. Thank you for your patience,
~on behalf of the Phyria Dev Team
Mar 27, 2014allshallobey posted a message on Phyria || The New Groundbreaking MMORPG || Now Recruiting!Dev App:Posted in: PC Servers
- Skype: noobfly76
- Mic?: Yes!
- Age [don't lie]: 19
- Experience? [in depth please]: I'm currently hosting a survival server that I wrote most of the plugins for myself. There's about 10 plugins, and only a couple of them are not mine. Among the ones I've written, there's a day counter, server AI, multiworld support, pickable chest locks, friends lists, and a few others.
- Portfolio [things you have coded. Please include at least one plugins and at least 4 features]: Currently working on a Forge mod called the Nether Overhaul. A small team of me and a few other guys were working on it, but just kinda stopped. I'm resurrecting it. Bukkit wise, like I said above, I wrote a bunch of plugins for my own server. The day counter I mentioned only counts a day if the player has actually been online for more than 20000 ticks (a minecraft day is 24000 ticks). However, it still counts it if the player just goes offline for a few seconds. As for the server AI, I used an open source project called the Chatter Bot API for the simple stuff, and I'm working on making it perform tasks like kicking, banning, muting, killing something/someone, etc. Currently it can kill players and teleport them just by typing "Bork, tp me to (player) please." (His name is Bork). However, telling him to perform tasks is op only. So far atleast. As for the friends list and chest locks, if you add someone as your friend (via right click them with an empty hand), they will be able to access all your chests. This only works during the day, because PVP is enabled at night. This helps discourage accidental friending. Also, if you do accidentally add someone, you will still be able to attack them and vice versa, because it checks both players' friends lists. For proof of all this, here's my server ip: 126.96.36.199
- What is your Interest in joining: I haven't had the opportunity to work with a team on a large project before, and would like to try it out. I believe I can bring some cool features to this thing. I usually focus on the player-interaction aspect of the game, as my server is completely commandless. I always keep it looking clean as well; no random colors and/or symbols in the chat box. But anyway, enough about me.
- Do you agree to our terms (below): Yes I do!
Definitely not limited to dance beats. I can do peaceful, exciting, dark, or anything else you need.
Thanks for taking a look at my application!
Mar 27, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
One more question as well, do you have any idea how to get the end portals working for multiple worlds? I got the nether portals working, just need to fix the end portals.
Mar 26, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
Been coding java for a year (or two) and am the new dev of the plugin AdminFun.. I don't know what else to tell you? Haah
Well sounds good to me my skype is noobfly76 if you have it.
Mar 26, 2014Unfortunately a world got corrupted from that error. No harm done though, I had backups.Posted in: PC Servers
It'd be cool to have some help. How much plugin experience do you have?
Mar 26, 2014Edit: error fixed, feel free to join!Posted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.