Hi, I'm a person you've never seen before. And I propose to you, a game!
This game is based upon ka-doink's game. If you don't know it, here's the link: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/forum-games/436275-item-fight-dont-dead-open-inside
Here's how it works:
Items are constantly appearing and disappearing. You can only attack with items. The more creative an attack is, the more damage it does, up to the maximum damage of 15 (or 50, in OP mode) and a minimum of 12. Items are chosen randomly and are eliminated randomly. You can post once every update, unless at least 12 hours have passed after your last post. Double posting is allowed.
The objectives of each level are chosen on a vote by you, the players.
- Boss Battle (1, 2) - Kill a boss on one team
- Free for all (1) - Kill each other on no teams
- Team Battle (1) - Kill each other, but on teams
- Capture the Flag (1) - Grab the flag and hold it until the round ends
- Adventure (1, 2) - As one team, defeat the enemies coming in waves and kill the boss at the end
- Stockpile (1) - Grab as many items as possible on two different teams and hide them in a stockpile
The modifiers of each level are also chosen on a vote by you, the players.
- Too Many Items - Items can be summoned at will from a changing list of items
- Coin Battle - Items can be bought from a changing shop with coins gathered from attacking enemies
- Teamies - Players are split in two teams
- There Can Only Be One - Players are split into a free for all
- OP Mode - Players, enemies, and items are all buffed tremendously
Players have 100 health each. Armor takes half of the damage absorbed by players wearing it. Mana is fuel for magic items and spells and regenerates slowly. Status effects are plenty and arbitrary and their length is randomly decided. Items can be taken from others, but other can take them from you. With the right combination of items, you can do anything, except stupid things.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Now, vote on your favorite level type.