Trade Booth Mod
The Trade Booth Mod is two interactive blocks that facilitate 24 hour offline/away player trading, especially useful for servers!
Trade Booth 188.8.131.52 - For Minecraft 1.7.10 - built on Forge 1272 (Experimental: May be buggy)
Trade Booth 184.108.40.206 - For Minecraft 1.7.10 - built on Forge 1272 (Recommended)
Trade Booth 220.127.116.11 - For Minecraft 1.7.2 - built on Forge 1121
Trade Booth 18.104.22.168 - For Minecraft 1.7.2 - built on Forge 1121
Trade Booth 0.6.4.5 - For Minecraft 1.6.4 - built on Forge 916
Trade Booth 0.6.4.4 - For Minecraft 1.6.4 - built on Forge 916
Trade Booth 0.6.4.3 - For Minecraft 1.6.4 - built on Forge 916
Trade Booth 0.6.4.2 - For Minecraft 1.6.4 - built on Forge 916
Trade Booth 0.6.4.1 - For Minecraft 1.6.4 - built on Forge 916
Trade Booth 0.6.2.3 - For Minecraft 1.6.2 - built on Forge 804
Trade Booth 0.6.2.1 - For Minecraft 1.6.2 - built on Forge 804
Trade Booth 0.4.2 - For Minecraft 1.5.2 - built on Forge 710
Trade Booth 0.4.1 - For Minecraft 1.5.2 - built on Forge 710
Trade Booth 0.4 - For Minecraft 1.5.2 - built on Forge 710
Trade Booth 0.3 - For Minecraft 1.5.1 - built on Forge 608
Trade Booth 0.2 - For Minecraft 1.4.6 - built on Forge 486
1. Install Forge
2. Place Trade Booth Mod download in \mods folder.
The owner may move item stacks to any of the top block's 16 slots, which represent 8 different transaction possibilities. In each pair, the item in the left slot is the price for the item in the right slot.
Customers may transact by simply left-clicking the right slot of any slot-pair. The block's logic will verify that the transaction is possible, by checking that the suitable items exist in both the storage and player inventories and that there is room for the items to transact.
As of version 0.4.2, when the Top block transacts a trade, it will send out a redstone signal through the storage block.
Admin Trade Booth
- All four vanilla wood planks can be used to make a unique-textured Trade Booth.
- Crafting recipes can be disabled in the configuration file.
Distribution and Modpacks
Anyone may freely host and distribute the Trade Booth mod without restriction, whether it be a part of a modpack or all by itself (don't even ask me). As you can read below, under the Source Code heading, you may modify the Trade Booth mod and distribute it freely as well. I certainly appreciate being given credit, but I will fault no one for omitting it.
If it provides you any value, feel free to download the source code and tinker or distribute it as you please. Intellectual property and copyrights be damned! Copying is not theft!
- TradeBooth Source Code 22.214.171.124
- TradeBooth Source Code 126.96.36.199
- TradeBooth Source Code 188.8.131.52
TradeBooth Source Code 184.108.40.206(lost) TradeBooth Source Code 220.127.116.11(lost)
- TradeBooth Source Code 0.6.4.5
- TradeBooth Source Code 0.6.4.4
- TradeBooth Source Code 0.6.4.3
- TradeBooth Source Code 0.6.2.3
- TradeBooth Source Code 0.6.2.2
- Explosion Resistance - By default this value is 9999, which prevents creeper and TNT explosions. By setting this value lower, you make it more likely that an explosion will break the trade booth blocks. You can set this value no lower than 0.
- Redstone Transaction Duration - By default this value is 2, which is the shortest effective duration for a redstone signal. Setting it to 1 will probably prevent the redstone signal to occur. The value cannot be set lower than 1. The larger the duration value, the longer the redstone signal will stay on, however unpredictable results may occur if someone makes many quick transactions at a trade booth when this value is set larger than 2.
- Disable Crafting Recipes (New in ver. 0.1.6.2) - Default is false. By setting to true you will prevent the mod from adding crafting recipes for the Trade Booth blocks.
- Require ItemStack (New in ver. 0.1.6.2) - Default is true. If true, the Trade Booth top will require that you leave the item in the booth that you wish to buy and sell with. By setting to false, you can keep the items you wish to buy and sell with. Be aware that if you change this setting after your server players have already set up their booths, they may never be able to recover items when changing from true to false, and they may gain items that never existed if this setting is changed from false to true.
Please report bugs and suggestions to this thread.
Trade Booth's official home is a modified TerraFirmaCraft Server: Roanoke 5 TFC Challenge Server
If you improve my mod please let me know. Maybe I'll start using your improved version instead of my own. Enjoy!
I am no longer maintaining this mod. I don't like where Minecraft or Forge development is headed. I'm leaving the mod in a buggy state and it requires version updating.
That said, anyone is welcome to use the code. I reject the concepts of intellectual property, copyright and public/commons licensing. So feel free to copy, alter and distribute any of my work; you don't have to ask for permission. Have fun!
- Added an Admin Trade Booth set for unlimited transactions (also found in 0.6.4.4-0.6.4.5 versions).
- Added a sound each time a transaction is completed.
- Added a second price slot for each transaction set.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10 (Forge 1272)
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2 (Forge 1121)
- Tooltip on the Wool Decoration Block Slot in the Top Block. People didn't seem to know what that slot was for, so it should be clearer now.
- Added some noise to the textures so they aren't so cheap looking. (Still not very good)
- Does not have the admin TradeBooth blocks from version 0.6.4.4, these will be added later if someone requests them.
- Fixed a duplication bug. (Same as bug fix from TB 18.104.22.168)
- Added TB 1.7.x TradeBoothTop textures.
- Any player who is in creative mode will be able to access the GUIs of both the storage and top booth blocks belonging to other players as if they were the owner. This means OPs now have a way to look inside other player's storage and even edit their trades (ex: remove them if they are sold out and have gone away from the server for a long time).
- Tweaked the chest sound to differentiate it from normal chest sounds.
- Added a set of admin TradeBooth blocks that transact regardless of whether the storage block has the appropriate items to conduct the trade or not. Items the admin TradeBooth receives are deleted, and it will supply endlessly whatever is being sold.
- Fixed transactions that failed to check an item's NBT data.
- Fixed incorrect mod version number, which was a bug in 0.6.4.1 (thinks it's still 0.6.2.1)
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4 (Forge 916)
- Update Post
- Added Admin Booths to this version (0.6.2).
- Added feedback sound to transactions.
- Added creative mode administration of other player's booths to this version.
- New Feature: Added 4 wood types for Trade Booths instead of just 1, all new textures.
- New Feature: Added crafting recipes.
- New Feature: Added Require ItemStack setting that allows Trade Booth tops to set up transactions without requiring the item be left in the Trade Booth (uses a ghost item). See Configuration File heading for more details.
- New Feature: Trade Booth tops now have a wool slot at the top that allows you to decorate your Trade Booths with a wool cover.
- Update Post - For more information.
- New Feature: When the booth transacts, it will send a redstone signal out the bottom block. The duration of the redstone signal is configurable in the mod's config file.
- Added configurable explosion resistance to config file. Default value is 9999, can be set as low as 0.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2, Forge 710.
- Hopefully fixed all render issues.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1, Forge 608.
- Added block and item ID configuration file.
- First public release.
- Bitcoin: 19nDFZ8GhC68JuroMyoNbjqJKsaz52riuq
Paypal Donation Link