I am looking for plugin developers. Must be 16+ and have a working microphone.We are willing to pay.
So I have a question, on enjin it says open in 2 hours, is that true?
Nice. Capital letters starting every sentence. Not to be rude, but Mikey_172, you might want to learn up on grammar and stuff.
SoulPride, please do. I'm not NASH0XX but trust me, we want more people
Damn. Not many people are doing this anymore. I mean, we still have the first few pages of applications accepted/denied, but damn. I wish this was more popular.
I would like to be Administrator. I do have skype, so if I am accepted for any rank, I will add you at that time.
1. Name / What you want to be called: Just Vlad.
2. In Game Name :Sylinius
3. Age (looking for 13-15 [acceptations can be made]):13
5. Do you have a mic? (Webcam or other):I have a mic.
6. Why do you want to be a part of Macrite? This seems like a fun after-school activity, and since I have online school, I can't really miss being on events.
7. What can you contribute to the server (ex: Redstone, XP Farms, etc.): I'm very experienced with redstone, I can build not too well, but well enough for a well-designed home.
8. What is your Favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Definitely mess with mods. Mods as in the Aether II stuff, not the rank But in Vanilla, redstoning.
9. When did you start playing Minecraft? Around 2 years ago.
10. Do you have good Quality? [Good logo, good banner, good thumbnails, good quality content, and good commentary]I don't record, and I'd rather not.
11. Do you agree to all the posted rules said? I indeed agree to all the rules of which you posted.
12. What time zone do you live in?
I live in UTC-6:00 Central Time (US and Canada)
13. Would you be able too, if necessary, to pay for part of the server? Yes. But it wouldn't be very often, though I do have a paying job, my parents restrict me from using it online. I can do it with permission however. So if you wouldn't mind giving me a good reason to donate, other than to keep the server alive, I can convince my parents.
14. Are you a YouTuber and will you record a series on the server? Sorry, not a youtuber. My computer glitches when I try to record. I have 8GB of ram and it doesn't need any.
15. Please Leave a link to your youtube channel as well. No youtube.
P.S. I actually would've loved to record. I honestly loved recording because it gave me a reason to sit around and talk about what I'm doing rather than me just narrating my minecraft game for no reason.
P.P.S. BTW I know it's not modded. I'm very aware.
Do we have an 100% definitive date on when it's done, or just the month.
IGN(In game name): adeok
Why would you want to be a tester?: This seems like a fun opportunity to spend summertime
Tell us your story of how you got into the Exodus spaceship: Here goes " I was sitting in my house talking to my wife about our kid's college plans, but let's skip the boring crap. we decided to send him to a good college if we could afford it, and that's that. Me and my wife go outside to watch the stars when I hear someone knocking at the door. "Mr. Hensley, open up." I recognice the voice as one of my colleagues. I say to my wife" stay here, I'll see what George needs. I open the door, and George looks very serious. I ask him instantly "What happened at the lab, did anything malfunction?" He says quickly "Yes, quickly, we need to go to the lab, Project DS3920J malfunctioned." I yell into the house " Honey, I'll see you later, something happened at the lab!" When we drive back to the lab, we see the silo where the ship was stored, we see electricity spiking, and we immediately run to the silo. Right as we walk in, the electricity stopped zapping everything. We say " Phew, finally stopped." As I walk away, it starts again and zaps George. I check his pulse. Dead. I quickly run back and it stops. "Hmm, maybe it responds to me, maybe it thinks of me as it's protector and creator." I test my theory and I'm right. I decide to go inside the spaceship to check on the dark matter engine that we had just made out of very limited dark matter. The engine looked like it was fine. As I go in the engine room, the spaceship door's close, the supplies are loaded immediately and I am trapped inside of the spaceship. I try to escape with all my might, but the door's wouldn't budge. I quickly give up, strap myself in and as soon as I'm strapped in, the spaceship blasts off. As this would be a 5-6 year flight into no-where I go into a cryo-freeze tube that would unfreeze me in a few years. I close the door behind me, but didn't lock it. *click* "The ship locked me in! This can't be good." I see the dial go up to 300 year sleep and I know at the moment, I was ****ed. *300 year's have passed* "Woah, I'm hungry." I take a look around and I remember what happened. I hear a *click* and I know the door unlocked. I go to the pilot's seat again and when I look out I see space. I see in the floor something... otherworldly. I step on the thing, and I'm teleported somewhere will holographic displays and things we could only think of. I look around a bit more, and on the wall I see bold red letters saying " Exodus Spaceship " and I faint from excitement." Story's over Sorry bout the length, but I like to get immersive.
You're an idiot. We've been playing on the server, Just because he ignores you because your application was very bad and has no reason to get accepted doesnt mean you start a server yourself and steal others from our thread. Get out of here.