Lion's would use slaughterhouses if they could.
Ignorance does not constitute innocence.
Anyways, there are 15 million human slaves in the world right now.
Loads of people die from starvation, disease, and wars in Africa/Asia.
Homeless people wander through streets, each one with a uniquely sad story.
As you read this there a child is probably being sexually abused.
But where does the donation money go?
Because of this I have almost no respect at all for animal kind, they already get too much.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years
Last active Tue, Jul, 24 2012 19:36:44
- 0 Followers
- 547 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 5, 2011Creeper's are violent, but loving creatures.Posted in: Discussion
They are trying to protect you from what's out there in the wilds of Minecraftia.
If you are dead, then you cannot feel the pain, the true pain...
Of what is to come.
Apr 5, 2011abbyratsolee posted a message on Notch/Mojang has gone too far on [issue] this time!Am I the only one who thinks that posts designed to parody other silly posts by replacing specific nouns/verbs with broad nouns/verbs are incredibly dumb?Posted in: General Off Topic
Apr 4, 2011Tons of stone and then one diamond.Posted in: Survival Mode
Stone is for mining anything stone can mine, and diamond is for special stuff. *I mass mine cause I need stone*.
I don't use iron since I can use it for greater things, like minecarts/rails.
Apr 4, 2011Don't get me wrong, I love Minecraft/Mojang, but there were probably 10 greater choices on that board that should have won in Mojang's place.Posted in: Discussion
I knew Mojang was gonna win since the very beginning, it was very obvious because of the un///necessary fandom it has. *take your pick*
In my eyes, Bethesda should have won, but more realistically it should have been something like Valve or Nintendo.
The reason Mojang won was because of many things, but I'll just list three.
1. It is entirely computer based *Nintendo, Bethesda, and even Valve have more support outside of the computer*. Thus, since you have to be on a computer to vote, Mojang got more votes from that area.
2. Mojang is young, it's hoping for a lot, it has a lot of hype. This does not make it a better company, it's just hopefully going to be a better company.
3. The other companies aren't doing anything right now, thus giving Mojang un///needed attention, but this should change with Skyrim/Portal 2.
Mar 22, 2011Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from FlamFlam »/speculation
You saidProfound Moments of Left 4 Dead
I thought David said he wanted to finish l4d2 first? Or did you mean L4d2 and just forgot the 2?
Oblivion all the way.
Left 4 Dead 1 is what we did a few days ago. Dead Center I believe. Expect it in a couple of weeks
Anyways, Left 4 Dead 2 is being reserved for a finale.
Mar 22, 2011Hello this is Abby Ratso Lee.Posted in: General Off Topic
To preface, I am to be in the next Profound Moments of Left 4 Dead and I have been in other works on Machinima before, but in my off-times, *99% of my time,* I like to occasionally make a video-game video on my YouTube channel.
I posted this because I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what I should film next.
I had a few ideas myself, such as the following five video series ideas.
1. Tackling random caves in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as a battlemage or spellsword.
2. General playing around on a game called Atom Zombie Smasher.
3. Playing a different little Indie game called Osmos.
4. Being very bad at Hearts of Iron III.
5. Doing stuff on mods on Mount and Blade: Warband.
Which one do you think I should do?
Mar 14, 2011United States of AmericaPosted in: General Off Topic
Quote from Exdeath »america is not a country
Wow, you're insanely cute, let me explain some things to you.
America is rarely used as a term for the Americas since there is a North and South America.
America, in singular form however, is an incredibly popular way of referring to the United States of America.
Also, minus points for not capitalizing your words.
Mar 14, 2011So I was wondering about economic systems.Posted in: General Off Topic
From what I understand Capitalism in theory seems to be this.
I have three refrigerators.
You have two refrigerators.
He has one refrigerator.
And Socialism in theory seems to be this.
I have two refrigerators.
You have two refrigerators
He has two refrigerators.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
So now, just a few questions I wanted to ask.
1. What theory is better?
2. Which theory do you think is better/easier to practice? *If a mixture, which one is more dominant?*
3. If practiced in entirety *without any concept of the opposite system* which one leads to Totalitarianism in a shorter amount of time?
Feb 28, 2011abbyratsolee posted a message on Raffle for Two Beta Accounts - Help Keep This Server Alive!Posted in: DiscussionQuote from nocomputers »"Anti griefing"
Well, looks like I'm not donating. Creative mode exists for a reason
Someone's mad because they think the word Creative=Do whatever the hell you want without consequences.
Feb 19, 20111. I am white.Posted in: General Off Topic
2. I am not okay with people saying White power, and I am okay with people saying Black power, or other things of the sort. Disrespect of other people's race however, no matter who is on the giving or receiving end is wrong.
3. The reason for this, is because they are treated as lesser as an ethnic group, even if unintentionally by today's society. *You cannot deny the fact that black people, because of past events, have been given the short end of the stick.*
4. Minorities, or groups that are treated as inferior by law, society, or geography should have the opportunity to be proud about their race, religion, etc.
Feb 19, 2011Pop culture is gonna do what it's gonna do.Posted in: General Off Topic
Personally, I don't like his music, but he has some talent, and if the audience likes him, well, then the audience likes him.
Remember how Elvis, the Beatles, and all those other musical "pioneers" were received by the people who weren't targeted by the music? They hated them. They were the devil's music, they were a destructive influence, they didn't have good voices, they corrupted the youth, and they had no talent.
I'm not saying Justin Bieber is as good as Elvis, or quite as over-bloated as the Beatles were, but the "grumpy old man" may be us in 30 years.
Feb 13, 2011Posted in: DiscussionSo, without naming names.
A certain man from Europe, in a country North of Belgium, got somewhat angry with a troll who lived South of the Equator in a large country to the West of New Zealand. The European then decided to ragequit the internet Machinima making group known as ICTON *popular for the Idiots of Garry's Mod, Profound Moments in L4D2, and more recently ICTON Adventures in Minecraft.
We have had people quit before, however this case is somewhat different, this person who was from Europe happened to be the only man with the save file for the map we used for the ICTON Adventures in Minecraft videos. This is a bit of a problem
as without sponsorship pay David will be drafted into the Canadian Army, and the rest of ICTON will starve in the streets of the internetbecause we can't make more than two videos *from already filmed encounters* on the server. So yes, there will be no more adventures through the wonderful world of New Ictonnington, and no more witty remarks by the members of the group.
SadlyLuckily however, I can give you the fifth of the Minecraft With Abby videos. I had the idea of turning them from singleplayer to multiplayer and this is the result. It features Abbyratsolee, Psychoduck, and Nomible, all members of ICTON, and all of them have been featured in ICTON Adventures in Minecraft. We know this isn't DJY1991 quality, but it's the least I could do. Subscribe for more if you please.
Here it is!!!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.